Inked by Love, Loved for Ink

Inked By Love, Loved For Ink

"Oh shit!" Matt and Brian shouted at the same time. "Call him!"

"No you!"

"You do it idiot, I'm driving the fucking car!"

"I'm holding her fucking hand!"

"Shut up and I'll do it!" Val shouted as she glared at Matt and Brian both.

“Jesus Christ,” Rachel growled as we all hushed, Val quickly dialing the phone.

“Jimmy, Kayci’s in labor-“Val looked at the phone. “He fainted.”

I started laughing as Val looked back at me with a grin on her face. "He didn't!"

"He did."

"He's getting hell now," I laughed as she made a giggle noise.

"Johnny?" she mumbled. "Get to the hospital, Kayci's in labor."

“Oh boy…”

“Yes, wake Jimmy up!”

"Ah!" I screamed again and clutched at Brian's hand. "Matt get me to the hospital please!"

"I'm going honey, as fast as I can."

“Go faster!” I began crying. “Damn it, I want Autumn!”

"Its okay," Rachel kissed my hand. "Kace, just think. You'll have your baby soon."

"I know," I cried happily. "But damn it hurts."

“It’ll be over soon,” Rachel nodded as my vision became blurry and blackening. “Shit, Kace! Are you okay?”

“No,” I shook my head and completely blacked out.

------Jimmy------

"Where is she?" I ran into the hospital and looked around while Johnny tugged at my sleeve. "Where?"

"Dude," Johnny shouted point to Matt and Val.

“Oh my God!” I screamed and ran up to them. “Is she okay?!”

“She’s fine, man,” Matt grinned. “She’s doing great in labor.”

"She passed out for like five minutes in the car," Val started. "But she woke up screaming Mother fucker and we knew she was fine."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "That's my girl."

“Guys!” Autumn fell onto my back, panting. “Is she okay?”

“She’s fine,” I spun her around as she sighed in relief.

“Thank God,” She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed. “Fuck, I’m tired, now.”

"Go sit down," I ushered her to a chair then walked back to the guys and Kayci's parents. "So, any news of the baby?"

"No, but she wants you in there," Rachel smiled walking up in scrubs. "Come on."

“Okay,” I nodded frantically and followed Rachel into the operating room, scared by the blood and tools on my fiancé.

"Are you okay?" Rachel asked patting my shoulder. "You look pale."

"I'm fine," I nearly squeaked.

“Good,” She nodded, me walking up to Kayci’s side and grabbing her hand tight.

“Jimmy?”

“Yeah, babe,” I smiled. “It’s me.”

"Oh thank God," she whispered holding my hand tighter. "It hurts so badly."

"I know baby, I read on the internet during tour that most women—"

"Don't even," she growled. "I don't want to hear anything that will scare me."

“Sorry,” I let out a long breath as she grunted.

"It's alright baby," she whispered as she grabbed my hand. "Check and make sure the baby is okay."

"Uh, how do I do that?" I questioned.

"You ask the doctor."

“Oh,” I nodded. “Is the baby alright?”

“The baby,” A doctor grunted. “Is amazingly good.”

"Oh thank God," I whispered. "Is she ready to deliver now or do we wait?"

"She has about five minutes and we'll start the process of delivery."

“Good, okay.”

"So?" Kayci took a deep breath. "I have to have the baby now?"

"Five minutes."

"Oh shit," she whined. "I'm scared."

“It’s okay, baby,” I said reassuringly. “You're strong."

"I know," she whispered softly. "But this is so different than anything else."

"I know," I said softly as I kissed her forehead. "Just, be strong baby."

“O-Okay,” She nodded.

"Alright Mrs. Callahan, push!"

"Ah!"

-----Kayci-----

"What name did you pick?" Rachel asked looking over Jimmy and me.

"Orion James Sullivan," I smiled down at my son. "Isn't he gorgeous sis?"

“Absolutely,” She nodded.

"So who was he named after, James can come from Jimmy, you or Zacky," Brian smiled.

"I uh," I looked at Jimmy. "Well?"

“Baby!” Autumn came bursting into the room, Zacky chasing her as she ran up to me and grinned.

"Meet Orion James Sullivan," I smiled as she slowly picked him up. "My son."

"And mine."

"Yes Jimmy, and yours."

“He’s so handsome,” Autumn touched his peach fuzz as Zacky walked up and hugged her from behind.

“He is,” he nodded in agreement, rubbing Autumn’s little bump.

"Just think, you'll have one soon," I giggled as I sat back. "I love this feeling."

"It's amazing," Jimmy knew what I meant. “I love you, Kayci Jamie Callahan.”

“And I love you, James Owen Sullivan,” I smiled as he kissed me softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment now! Please!