Inked by Love, Loved for Ink

Inked By Love, Loved For Ink

"Kayci help me!" he whined as Mom lay on his stomach, Rachel lay on his waist, and Autumn lay on his legs. "Please."

"I'm scared I'll get hurt," I whined pouting my lip.

"So you're just feeding me to the wolves?" he whined as Mom kissed his cheek.

"Yes she is," she said laughing, trying to sound evil.

"Nope," I said running over, I grabbed Jimmy's hand and pulled hard, making him fall to the ground, mom fell over him into the couch; Rachel fell on mom and Autumn fell on the ground at Jimmy's feet.

"Aw son of a biscuit eater," Autumn mumbled as she laid out on the ground

"You okay?" I asked giggling; she looked up and glared at me before she stood up.

"You're dead," she said and ran at me, I screamed and took off running through the shop; thankfully I had enough time to run upstairs and shut the door.

"Okay Miss James, guess who's out here with us?" she said cackling

"Oh damn," I mumbled opening the door, only to get Jimmy pushed at me and us to land on the ground and the door to shut. "Ow."

"You okay?" he asked leaning against his elbow as he grabbed my face with his right hand.

"I'm fine, I think I broke my butt bone though," I said laughing as I leaned against my left elbow to look at him.

"You're beautiful," he whispered smiling; I blushed crimson red before I grabbed his hand and began playing with his long lanky fingers.

"Thank you," I whispered as he watched me.

"We've been dating for two weeks and I've still yet to get another kiss from you, like our first one," he said smiling, I looked up and smiled as I scooted closer to him, I leaned over him and kissed his lips softly.

"Like that?" I asked, our lips grazing over one another gently, he smirked and pulled me down on top of him into a deep, passion ridden kiss.

"No like that," he said pulling away to explained before he pulled me back into another kiss, I giggled a little as we began to get deeper into the kiss, his hands moved from the sides of my face to the sides of my hips, then under my shirt.

"Jimmy," I whispered pulling away, he looked into my eyes and smiled.

"We don't have to unless you want too," he whispered

"I'm just a little scared," I whispered looking down at our hands; he lifted my chin and made me stare him in the eyes once again.

"I wouldn't hurt you, we don't need to go any farther than we are right now, I want to take this slow, I really like you Kayci," he said honestly, his eyes showing concern, love and truth.

"Thank you," I said smiling as he leaned down and kissed my lips shortly.

"But I like doing that," he explained smiling, I grinned and stood up, I held out my hands and helped him up before we walked downstairs together.

"Hey!" Jimmy yelled making Rachel drop her papers.

"Shit Jimmy!" She yelled glaring at him; he just grinned and kissed my head.

"Sorry, but you did throw me on Kayci," he said nodding to her, she rolled her eyes and started picking up the papers.

"Okay girls, and Jimmy I have to go, you're father made steak and is freaking out because he can't turn off the grill properly so I have to go help him, I'll see you all tomorrow okay?" Mom said smiling at us.

"Course mommy," I said grinning

"Bye honey, bye sugar and bye cinderblock," Mom said smiling as she walked out the door.

"Cinderblock?" Jimmy asked

"Oh man don't ask that," Autumn said shaking her head as she walked to her station as propped her legs up on the counter.

"An old joke my mom loved, it goes like this, there were three cows in a field, the first baby cow asked 'momma why is my name daisy?' and the mother said it was because when she was born a daisy peddle fell on her head, and then the second baby cow asked 'momma why is my name rose?' and the mother said because when you were born a rose peddle fell on your head, and then the third baby cow started talking in gibberish and the mother cow yelled 'shut up cinderblock'," Rachel said smiling

"and?" Jimmy asked

"And mom said my name was honey," I said smiling

"My name is sugar," Rachel said curtsying

"And I'm, well you know," Autumn said glaring at Rachel and I, Jimmy tried really hard not to giggle but it slipped out, and so did the stapler from Autumn's hand.

"Hey watch it!" I yelled jumping out of the way.

"Bite me," she said flicking me off.

"and to think, I was going to ask my friends to come over," Jimmy said pouting

"Like, Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates?" Rachel asked leaning forward toward Jimmy and I, Jimmy grinned and nodded. "Alright, bring'em over."

----------Thirty Minutes Later---------

"You're kidding me?" I asked as Jimmy sat me in his lap, he shook his head and sat his cards down, full house. "Mother fucker."

"Off with the shirt," Synyster said, well he told me to call him Brian, but it felt weird too.

I grumbled as I took my shirt off, already had my socks off so it was shirt or pants, and thankfully I had my pretty bra on. "Nice bra," Zacky said smirking

"Kiss my lily white ass Vengeance," I said flipping him off, he chuckled and ran over, pretending too kiss my butt. "Get off me!"

"You said to," he groaned as he ran back to his seat.

I rolled my eyes and covered my chest, strip poker sucks when you can't play for your life. "Aw you okay baby?" Jimmy asked kissing my shoulder; I looked over my shoulder and glared at him.

"Do I look okay?" I asked

"Baby you look better than okay," he said smirking as he kissed my shoulder again, I blushed and slapped his arm playfully as I waited for Matt to deal out the cards again, for me to lose yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments! Love'em