Inked by Love, Loved for Ink

Inked By Love, Loved For Ink

The next few weeks were amazing, Jimmy stopped by the shop everyday and seen me, he was even bringing presents such as McDonalds and Chinese for us all to eat, today we different because when he walked in, I smiled and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs. "Whoa Jimmy, what's wrong?"

"I've had the worse day today, just please lay down with me," he said pulling me into my room, I nodded and kept quiet as he laid down and pulled me on top of him. "I'm sorry if I hurt your wrist."

"It's fine, are you okay?" I asked caressing his left cheek; he nodded and kissed my lips.

"I'm fine baby, I just needed you," he said softly, over thesethree few weeks we had become inseparable most the time, Matt said that I was a blessing to the boy, but I didn't think of it that way.

He was my blessing.

"You know I'm here for you," I whispered laying my head on his chest, his heartbeat was so soothing that I came rather close to falling asleep on him, but the one thing that kept me up was his voice, he was singing softly, I couldn't understand what he was saying but I liked it, the hum in his chest and the quiet unheard words were left to be a mystery, and I loved that.

Not to much later, I woke up to snoring, which made me giggle when I looked up and seen Jimmy with his mouth open, snoring rather loud, I shook his gently, making him wake up with a start and looked around scared. "I didn't mean to scare you," I whispered as I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and grabbed the back of my neck gently and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss, one that made me love the reason he snuck kisses at random times, I pulled back and looked into his bright blue eyes, and knew it was time. "You don't have to," he whispered, like reading my mind.

"I want to," I whispered as I pulled my shirt off slowly

------

"You did what?" Rachel whispered as I sat down beside her, holding my hands while rocking side to side.

"Had sex with Jimmy," I whispered quietly as she started to jump up and down in her seat.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed, earning stares from Autumn and mom, who were working on tattooing people.

"Shut up!" I whined as I scooted down in my chair, she giggled and put her hands on my knees.

"You are no longer the innocent one my dear," she said grinning "Oh wait, when did this happen because I never seen him leave?"

"Last night, and what makes you think he left yet?" I asked blushing

"He's still-- oh man!" she said and started giggling wildly, I groaned and laid my head on the counter, I began softly hitting my head against it as she started laughing.

"I. Will. Never. Tell. You. A. Thing. Again." I said each word was a knock to the head; I stopped and rubbed my head after the last word. "That hurt."

"Dipshit," she mumbled as she heard the door up the stairs open and close, she smiled widely and my eyes went wide as I jumped out of my seat.

"Don't," I said blocking her way around the counter.

"Don't what?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side.

"Don't even dare," I said narrowing my eyes, she knew exactly what I was talking about, and it made her smirk even more.

"I don't know what you're talking about dear James, now move bitch," she said pushing me to the side as she ran towards the steps; I steadied myself and ran after her.

"Rachel!" I screamed as I jumped on her back and brought her to the floor, she whimper as I held her arms above her head, I looked up as she smiled past me, I seen Jimmy standing over me with a confused look on his face. "Hi honey."

"What are you doing?" he asked as he helped me up then helped Rachel up.

"Killing my sister," I said blinking rapidly, acting like I was a skitzo.

"Oh, okay continue," he said as he walked past me and sat at my chair, I smiled and turned to Rachel, she stared at me a minute before she smirked.

"What's that Kayci? You did wha-" she started but I tackled her again and sat on her arms with my hands over her mouth.

"I told you to shut up, loud mouth!" I scolded as she stared up at me, she grinned making me look at her in wonder, I didn't wonder long because I felt something wet slid across my hand. "Ew! You licked me!"

"Yes I did, let me finish my sent-" she started but I laid out on her face, she pushed me away and took a deep breath. "One, you smell like…you know what and two I couldn't breathe!"

"Shut up and sorry," I responded as I sat on the floor, my legs crossed underneath me.

"Mom! Autumn over here now!" Rachel screamed as she sat down beside me, I looked over at her and rolled my eyes. "I can't leave them out of the loop."

"Kiss ass," I mumbled as I looked over at Jimmy, who was contently reading a Metal Hammer magazine.

"What?" Mom asked as she pulled her gloves off and sat beside me, Autumn walked over and sat down beside Rachel and looked at us all.

"Quietly," Rachel said leaning forward, making Autumn and mom lean in forward also. "Spacey Kayci had sex with her B-F last night."

Simultaneously mom and Autumn turned their heads and stared at me. "You did?" Mom asked wide eyed.

"Why does that amaze you people, you shouldn't even know, its personal!" I shrieked as low as I could.

"I'm you're mother, I should know and that's great, now maybe, possibly you could marry the fool and have me some grand babies," she said smiling

"You're unbelievable," I mumbled as I stood up and walked over to Jimmy, who flipped a page and kept reading.

"You told Rachel and she told you're sister and you're mom I'm betting?" he said without looking at me, I looked down at him as I put on black gloves and bit my lip.

"When's Johnny coming in for his touch up?" I said, trying to change the subject, Jimmy looked up and laid his head back smiling.

"You did, didn't you?"

"Yes," I mumbled as I looked down at my feet, he chuckled and put his long arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him until I sat in his lap.

"I don't care, as long as you're dad doesn't find out and kill me," he said kissing my nose softly

"The only way he will know is if I were pregnant," I said rolling my eyes playfully. "And we used protection so."

"Yeah," he said laughing nervously. "Can you imagine me having a kid? That poor child would be so dysfunctional."

"I know," I giggled. "and around my family, ugh don't get me started on that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!