Behind the blue eyes

Chapter One

Sitting in the back of the car I was glaring at the back of my mothers head.

"Oh, Look darling. The school is beautiful. Vyxsin its amazing, you know you will thank us one day. Now stop being silly and get out so we can carry your things to your room"

I don't want to move, I don't want to be at this school... I want to be home again, at my old school. With friends, my boyfriend. She is making me leave all of that to go to this school for catholics.
Even my father is thinking that I should be sent to a catholic school. Brought up as a catholic they wish I will keep to the beliefs and traditions for my whole life... I'm not going to.

West Coast School For Catholic Girls and Boys. It is massive.

Grabbing as much as I can out of the car, Dad and Mum also pile up with boxes and lock the car. Walking in the headmaster takes us to my room.

"We have a strong enforced rule that no opposite sex are to be in the opposite sex rooms after the time of 4pm. The north side holds the male rooms and south side is females. They have their own bathrooms in their rooms. Timetables will be given with the folder that should be in your room. No uniform unless photos of school are being taken or some field trips. Other than that you will no require to wear a uniform. Although with your timetable will be a list of school rules and a few words on what we would like you not to wear. "

Does this women ever shut up. I can already tell the assemblies will be long and boring.

The headmaster. Mrs Bellington. Shorter than me, with grey long hair tied up in a bun. Brown eyes and wrinkles around her face. High pitched voice that drones on and makes your eardrums feel like that are about to explode.

Walking along another hallway, and turning right a few times, Up a set of stairs and another hallway, and there. There was my room. Mrs Bellington opened the door and we all walked in and put down my boxes. The room was huge. I loved it.

Along the right wall was a small kitchen area, next to that was a big window that was pushed out with a padded seat in it. Curtains covered the seat. Up a few stairs was the first bed. It was a double with four posts and light curtains that would cut off all view of the bed. Further to the right was two doors. A wall cut off the next section that was down the stairs. From the door and the the left was the second bed. Also a double. Other spots in the room were just shelves and a tv with chairs. It was still amazing to me.

Soon all the boxes were in the room and Mum and Dad left. I walked from outside to my room. Opened my door and ran jumping onto my bed giggling. I'M FREE. FREE AT LAST.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think...