A Lot of Potential

Party

My best friend Jenna Landcaster and I ran into my dad's large two-story house after school on a bright and warm Friday. We settled down into the kitchen, searching the pantry and fridge up and down for a after school snack. I watched Jenna carefully as she pulled out the cool whip from the refrigerator. She gave me a weird look before grabbing a spoon from the silverware drawer.

"Jenna what the fuck are you doing?" I giggled and shook my head at my best friend's stupidity.

"No Haley! Baby doll, look. This shit tastes amazing with cookies!" she laughed, dipping the spoon into the cool whip and threw the white cream on the cookie, "Try it!" she suggested, shoving the cookie in my mouth with much force into my mouth.

"Wow.. This is.. Amazing!" I said, talking with my mouth full.

"I know, me and Cat made this one time when we were completely blazed!"

"What did we not dot do when we were blazed little sister?" her older sister, Catastrophe, or Cat as we called her, chirped in her high pitched voice. I looked to see my older sister, Bella, smirking at them.

"I was just telling Hails about whenever we put cool whip on chocolate chip cookies."

"Oh shit! I haven't had cool whip in forever!" Cat smiled, sticking her finger into the cool whip and licked it off.

"Or you could just put your whole entire finger in the family cool whip you asshole!" my sister chimed in.

"Maybe I will.. oh yeah bitches! Party tonight, and we're inviting you all!" Catastrophe grinned widely.

"A party?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. I already had a bad feeling about it. I knew that I was getting dragged into it by Cat or Jenna, never seems to fail.

"Yeah a party!" she nodded. "It's a senior party, but we're allowed to invite select juniors."

"So you're inviting us?" Jenna asked, letting her hair color dominate.

"Oh my god Jenna! You're such a fucking blonde!" I sighed, smacking my hand against my forehead.

"Yeah so are you guys in?" Bella smiled warmly at me.

"I don't know. Half of the seniors don't like me so I'm unsure.."

"Oh come on Haley! It'll be fun!"

"Yeah, okay. Watch you get drunk and leave with some senior guy sounds like a load of fun Jen." I shook my head fiercely as small strands of my soft light brown hair fell in my face. I watched as she frowned and folded her arms over her busty chest. I waved her off, trying my best to give in. I removed my glare from her to her sister who was doing exactly the same thing. I sighed in defeat and ran my hair though my hair. "Fine. I'll go, and if I'm not having fun, I'm leaving." I stated.

"Okay!" all three girls chanted together.

"What time is this party anyway?"

"It doesn't start until seven, but I heard most people are arriving at six." Bella informed me.

"Oh." I nodded, looking up at the kitchen clock. I sighed and stood up, making tiny steps out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Jenna asked, cocking her head from side to side.

"If we're going to a party, I need to get ready. It's 5:15."

"I'll help." she grinned as she skipped behind me, up the stairs and into my large bedroom.

****

I sat in front of my mirror and reapplied a thick layer of eyeliner. I had to admit, for a long tiresome day with only three hours of sleep from the previous night before, I looked pretty good. I stood up and examined my outfit I had chose for the evening. A black slouchy tee that showed off my shoulder with a turquoise colored tank-top underneath with a pair of denim skinny jeans and black flats. I grabbed my black beanie off of the table and slid it onto my head perfectly. I turned to see Jenna file out of my bathroom looking like a punk Barbie doll. She was wearing leather leggings with a black A Day To Remember shirt that could pass for a dress and a red belt placed over her tiny hips. Not to mention her bright red lipstick and how dark her eyes looked. Like I said, she looked like a punk Barbie doll.

"I think I over dressed for the occasion." she giggled, eyeballing me up and down. I rolled my eyes to her comment and turned my body away from her.

"Are you ready?" I hissed.

"Yes. Are you?"

"No."

"Oh loosen up sweet tits!" she giggled, poking me in the side.

"Jen, I don't find it funny. I don't wanna go." I sighed.

"Why?! It'll be fun! I-"

"Ugh, shut up and lets go." I said, cutting her off and pushing her out of my room. We walked down the stairs to see our sisters wearing outfits comparable to Jenna's. I sighed heavily before following them out the door and into Cat's car. I remained silent throughout the whole car ride as the other three shouted and screamed. We arrived in a matter of twenty minutes due to the annoying Baltimore rush hour traffic. We strolled out of the car right as the clock hit seven. Let the partying begin.

****

It didn't take thirty minutes before all three of them were trashed. I walked throughout the tiny house that the party was held in looking for familiar faces I knew, which none of them I did. I was stranded in a place where I didn't wanna be, just my fucking luck. I stood against the wall in a corner and watched as Jenna stumbled over to me. Her breath reeked of alcohol and I tried my best to not gag on her.

"Hey ba-ba-baby!" she stuttered, throwing her arm around my shoulder. I tensed and pulled away from her too friendly gesture. "I'm-I'm-I'm gonna go hook up with uh.. um. Lucas!" she giggled when she said my crushes' name, who was also another one of my best friends. Lucas appeared through the crowd and flashed me a devilish grin. I also smelt alcohol on him too, which disgusted me.

"Have fun." I snapped and rudely waved to them as they stumbled away, looking for a empty bedroom to have their drunk intentions in. I sighed and began to move my way out the back door, looking for the fresh air that didn't smell like smoke or booze. I made my way around a group of drunk loud idiots, but my path was blocked by the tallest man in the group.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" he smiled down at me, grabbing my arm.

"Let go of me." I hissed, jerking my arm out of his grasp. He frowned and disappointment and gripped my arm again with much stronger force. I yelped in pain, trying to not let a tear escape the corner of my eye.

"Lets try this again. Where are you going sweetheart?" he repeated hastily.

"Let go of me!" I screamed as I tried to jerk away from his death grip.

"Bitch, you better not fucking speak." he commented, throwing his other massive hand over my neck. I gasped for air as I looked death straight in the face. I nearly stopped breathing for what it seemed to be a eternity. He slid his lips down my neck and bit me. Before my eyes a fist knocked the drunk asshole in the mouth and fell to the ground, releasing hold on me causing me to stumble backwards. I watched as the man that the fist belonged to landed on top of the idiot and was in his face.

"You do not ever handle a woman like that you fucking prick!" the voice sounded harsh. "Do you fucking understand me Landon?! I catch you looking at her at her i'll beat your- better yet, if I even catch you looking at her, i'm going to shred your ass kid. Got it?!" the voice shouted at the boy who's name was Landon. The boy nodded in fear. "Now get the fuck out." the man said, standing up. He turned around to me, flashing me a breathtaking smile. He had brown hair and brown eyes. There was not a single flaw on his body. He was perfect.

"I"m so fucking sorry, are you okay?" he asked sincerely with anger swimming through his brown orbs.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think.." I quietly said.

"I'm sober, and I'm Alex. And by the look of your pretty little face, you're ready to leave. Lets go somewhere?" he nodded towards the door.

"Okay, I have nothing else better to do at this stupid party except get violently molested. So, what the hell." I smiled at him. I owe this man my life at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here are my character's so you can paint them in with your mental image:

Haley Maddox:
cute-fucking-girls.tumblr.com/post/6524979172

Jenna Lancaster
cute-fucking-girls.tumblr.com/post/6474677931

Lucas Fields:
cuteboys.tumblr.com/post/5169975509

Bella Maddox:
cute-fucking-girls.tumblr.com/post/5795050345

Catastrophe Lancaster:
cute-fucking-girls.tumblr.com/post/6341480288
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Just characters for this chapter^
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Well guys, this is my new story. I'm new to this site and I've recently been reading Alex Gaskarth fan-fictions, so I decided 'what the hell, I'm gonna write my own!' so here I am. I hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think, but I doubt no one will read my shitty writing, so whatever. Lol, thank you.