A Lot of Potential

Making You Happy

After the mishap, Alex arranged a earlier flight home. Before I knew it, we were back in Baltimore, at his house. But that was almost two weeks ago.. December made it's mark on our calender. His birthday was tomorrow and I felt like planning something special.

It was Friday night. No parties were going on tonight. Alex's intentions were to hang around at Jack's but I wanted to see my sister. I was going to have them help me with ideas on what to do for him. Maybe throwing a party for him.. Who knows?

"You ready to go babe?" he asked, breaking my thoughts.

"Um.." I quietly said. "I wanna see my sister."

"I don't want you there without me. I don't want that prick getting to you."

"Please?" I frowned, making him tense up.

"Haley," he sighed. "fine. I guess."

"Thank you."

"If he even looks at you or talks to you, call me." he flexed his jaw.

"Alex." I snapped.

"What?"

"I will be fine."

"I know, but I don't trust him."

"Well trust me. I. Will. Be. Fine." I pursed my lips.

"You better be right." he crossed his arms.

"I will be. I will inform my sister with everything too."

"I don't like this."

"Get over it." I said as he sighed and shook his head. "Are we going to leave or argue all night?"

"Leave I guess." he sighed again, grabbing his keys.

"Okay cool."

"Mom, I'm going to Jack's!" he called, pulling open the froont door. I followed him out to his car, getting in the passenger side. He kept quiet as he put the car in reverse, whipping out of the driveway in a rush.

He still didn't say anything the whole way there. He pulled into their driveway and put the car in park. I pulled open the door and got out. I looked at him, examining his blank face. He stared down at his hands that were gripping the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white.

"Haley," he whispered, turning his gaze towards me. "call me when you're ready to leave. Text or call me if you need anything."

"I will." I said, crawling back into the car to kiss him goodbye.

He kissed back, but not eagerly as usual. "Please. I love you." he murmured, sucking on my bottom lip.

"I love you too. Bye." I whispered back, pulling away. I jumped back out and waved shyly to him.

"Bye, love. Be safe." he frowned as I shut the door.

I sighed and walked up the grey sidewalk that led to their front door. I knocked quickly on the door, listening to the engine of Alex's car roar as he sped down the street. I felt bad. I shouldn't of done this, but I promise to myself I'll make it up to him tomorrow. The door opened, and there stood Lucas. He smirked, thinking of something wise to say. "Where's my sister?" I pushed past him, walking through the familiar floor plan.

"Dunno where everyone is." he walked up behind me, giving me a slight push into the wall. He had me trapped, I couldn't get away. Anger burned inside me, taking full effect, I slapped him as hard as I could in the face. He made distance between us, rubbing his red face. I ran to the stairs, jumping up them with no time to waste. I heard noises coming from Cat's room, knowing where to go first.

I pushed open the door to see Cat, Bella and Jenna sitting on the floor, talking about something weird. "Hey Haley." Jenna smiled.

"Hey." I breathed, trying to get my heart rate back to normal.

"You okay?" Bella asked, confusion playing in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just came to see you."

"You actually came without Alex? How'd that happen?" Cat giggled.

"It wasn't easy." I frowned, taking a seat in the floor with them. "But I needed to come without him so my plans for tomorrow wouldn't be ruined."

"What plans?"

"Tomorrow is his birthday. I wanna do something special for him but I don't know what." I sighed, fiddling with the key necklace he gave me.

"Throw him a surprise party!" Cat suggested. "Our parents are going to be out of town tomorrow night so you can do it here! We know Gaskarth likes to party."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Fun for everyone. I can get people to come. Just forward a text and it's done." she smiled.

"Don't tell anyone it's for him though. Wait until they like.. get here." I nodded at the sound of things. "I need to make sure Jack, Rian, and Zack are there." I pulled out my phone and began composing a text message to Jack. I texted him and asked if Alex was there yet.

"Okay. Then we get the older kids who can bring the booze." Bella added.

"I miss drinking." Jenna said, running her hand down her small baby bump.

"Don't do it Jen." I laughed.

"I don't plan on it."

My phone buzzed, scaring me a bit. I opened the message and read it carefully.

From Jack: No, he bailed out. He said he wasn't in the mood anymore so he's staying home. Why?

I texted back answering a question with a question. I asked him if he could come over here and bring Rian and Zack. He replied quickly and said okay.

"Alex's friends are going to be over soon. I need to have a little conversation with them about tomorrow." I said to them who were texting all the people they knew.

"What did you get him anyway?" Cat asked, looking up from her phone.

"I haven't got him anything yet. I was going to wake up tomorrow early and make him a cake, but other than that I haven't done anything." I sighed.

"I have a idea, but I'm not sure if you'll agree or not." she laughed.

"What is it?" I was a bit scared to find out, considering the way she is. "Please be good."

"Dress up for him. Dress sexily and make him go nuts."

"How sexily?"

"Short, strapless black dress and heels?" she shrugged. "What man can't deny that?"

"Okay, the problem is here is I'm staying with him. His mom or dad sees me leaving like that, lets just say it wouldn't be pretty. They're giving me a place to stay, the polite thing to do would be not to seduce their oh to willing son." I said, making them all laugh.

"Just change here then. Get someone or something to distract Alex and come change."

"The dilemma here is I have nothing to wear."

"Haley, I have a dress that doesn't fit me anymore and it's strapless, short and black." Jenna mentioned.

"I ca-" I started but was cut off by Lucas' deep voice.

"Um, some weirdos are here looking for Haley?" he glared at me, waiting for me to get up.

"We'll talk about it when I'm back Jen." I stood up, and walked by Lucas, avoiding eye contact with him. I made my way down the staircase and opened the front door to see Zack tackling Jack on the lawn. Rian shook his head watching them. "Hey Rian." I said, grabbing his attention.

"Hey Hails." he nodded. "What's up?"

"Not much, I just needed to talk to you guys about something because I'm too stupid to figure it out on my own."

"Over Alex's birthday?" he laughed. "We got the texts."

"That was quick."

"Zack get off of me!" Jack screamed like a girl, making me burst out in laughter.

"Why is Zack tackling Jack in the first place?" I raised my eyebrow, laughing some more.

"To my knowledge Jack insulted him for having a small penis and claimed he fucked his mom." Rian cracked up in mid-sentence, making me laugh some more too.

"Okay guys, knock it off and lets talk." I say, running over to them, grabbing Zack's arm and trying to pull him off.

"Jack is the easiest target I swear." Zack laughed, getting up.

"You're no fair bro! You're more meaty than I am!" Jack whined, still laying on the grass.

"Okay, serious guys." I shook my head. "Shut up and listen." they both nodded in response, knowing I had their attention. "Tomorrow's Alex's birthday, I know you're all aware of that. We have a party planned so far. I need your guy's help now. What.. should I get Alex for his birthday?"

I watched as all three of the boys standing in front of me put on their thinking faces.

"Plaster his car with sticky notes." Rian suggested first. I laughed, picturing Alex's reaction if I did that.

"That may be a good idea."

"Or you can get him a Baltimore Ravens jersey?" Zack tossed in. I nodded, considering it.

"Blowjob!" Jack shouted. My eyes grew wide, looking down at him, who was still laying in the grass.

"Jack what the fuck?" Zack said with a annoyed look on his face.

"What? Just to add in something a little extra." he shrugged.

"Jack, just shut up." I shook my head. "Those are good ideas despite Jack's ignorant one. Now I need sticky notes and a jersey. Last minute shopping trip guys?"

"Okay!" Rian said, jingling his car keys. "I am the driver here."

"Good." I nodded. "I most definitely call shotgun."

"Aw man!" Zack and Jack whined.

Rian got in the driver's side and turned on his car, waiting on us to get our hands and feet inside the car before he put it in reverse. I pulled my phone out and texted my sister saying I would be back. His driving was cautious, nothing like Alex's. I listened to Jack and Zack babble about random things with Rian adding his input every little now and then.

"Luckily the Walmart and sports store is right next to each other." Rian said, pulling into the parking lot. He found a parking hole and pulled the car to a complete stop. He turned around to Jack and looked him in the eyes. "Be good."

We all cracked up laughing and got out, forming a little group as we walked to the Walmart entrance. Things felt weird being with Alex's friends without him, but I considered them mine too for being around the past couple months. We walked through the isles, looking for sticky notes. I found them and started thinking about how many it would take to cover his car top from bottom. I grabbed sixteen packages of sticky notes, handing some to the boys.

We walked to the check out register and got funny looks from cashiers and customers. We threw the packages on the counter, watching the cashier attempt to scan them all and put them in a sack. "Sticky note party?" she laughed lightly, ringing them up. "Forty-eight dollars and sixty-six cents."

"Okay." I said, swiping my credit card through the machine. "No, I'm just going to put sticky notes on my boyfriend's car." I shrugged.

"Well have fun with that." she said, handing me the sack. I almost fell over due to the massive weight in the sack. I threw the bag at Zack, who had way more muscle than I did.

"Jeez, thanks Haley." his booming laughter roared as we exited the store.

"You're welcome." I shrugged, looking up at the store signs. I placed my eyes on the sports store and quickly hurried to it. It was getting late and they would be closing soon. I pulled open the door with Rian, Jack and Zack behind me. We found the jersey quickly, but my dilemma was what size to get him. I didn't pay attention to his shirt size. "What size of shirt does he wear?" I asked the guys.

"Alex and I wear the same size of shirt." Jack said. "We're smalls."

"They're skinny freaks." Zack laughed.

"Shut up!" Jack whined.

"Okay, small. If you're wrong Jack, I'm going to fucking hurt you." I threatened, grabbing a small jersey.

"Okay." he gulped.

I walked to the counter with them following me. I paid for the jersey and grabbed the sack. We walked back to Rian's car and got in. "What now?" he asked, starting the engine.

"I would say take me back but I don't want to go back to see that prick Lucas."

"I take it you don't like him?" he laughed, easing out of his parking hole.

"Not one bit. He pinned me up against the wall when I got there and I smacked the shit out of him." I babbled. "I don't even want to tell Alex 'cause then he might not let me go there anymore." I sighed.

"Why wouldn't he?" Zack asked from the back.

"Because Alex hates Lucas. Like with a fiery passion. He has a thing for me and always looks at me the wrong way."

"Oh. Why is he even there anyway?"

"Because his girlfriend lives there. My ex-best friend Jenna is pregnant with his baby, so I'm pretty certain he lives there now."

"And your sister is there why?" Rian asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Because she's upset with my father just like I am. That's why I'm not staying at my house."

"Then where the hell are you staying?"

"I've been staying with Alex. He lives right down the street from me now. So whenever things got heated at home, I ran to him." I frowned.

"What happened at home?" Jack asked, putting interest into the conversation.

"Nothing." I gloomily said. "Are you guys gonna help me sticky note his car?"

"Sure!" they all said together.

"Park down the street sorta so it's not dead obvious." I giggled when he pulled down Alex's street. He parked the car on the curb a couple houses down. We all got out and ran quickly to his driveway, everyone grabbing a package of sticky notes.

"Dude lets toss Haley up on the top so she can do the roof. And we can do the bottom. She weighs a lot less than we do and we don't have to worry about denting his car." Zack proposed, throwing me over his shoulder and pushing me on the roof of Alex's car. I began covering the top with sticky notes

When I was done, I stepped over the windshield and began covering it with sticky notes. All that was left to be done was the hood. I was finished after a few moments, having them help me with the hood. It was finished. His large car looked very colorful with pink, yellow, blue, and green post-it notes stuck to it.

"Thanks guys." I laughed. "I'll see you guys tomorrow night?"

"Damn straight." Zack said, walking in direction of Rian's car.

"Goodnight Haley. Try to keep Alex in so he doesn't see the mess."

"Okay Rian. Goodnight! Bye Jack!" I waved to Jack who was racing to the car for shotgun. "Or not." I laughed. I threw the remainder of sticky notes left in a bag and set it under one of the tires. I grabbed the sack containing the Ravens jersey and walked to his front door, making sure it was unlocked. Luckily it was. I pushed the door open to see Alex's parents sitting in the living room, watching TV.

"Haley where have you been?" his mother asked.

"I went to see my sister then I went birthday shopping for Alex. And if you look outside and see his car, it wasn't me." I smiled at her. I began thinking of places to hide the jersey.

"What's wrong with it?" his father asked a bit worried.

"I got bored, bought a bunch of sticky notes and plastered it with them." I shrugged. "Where can I hide this?"

"Hide it in a empty cabinet in the kitchen." she laughed, shaking her head. "He's going to love you tomorrow."

"I know." I smiled, walking into the kitchen. I began searching for a empty cabinet, looking through a few then finding one. I shoved the sack in the empty space and shut the door. I walked back to the living room where they were sitting. "Where exactly is he?"

"Upstairs in his room." she answered, keeping her eyes glued to the television.

"Okay. Thanks." I say, making my way up the stairs. I tip-toed to his bedroom door, not wanting to make a obvious entrance. The door was cracked enough where I could see his perfect figure laying on his bed. He had his eyes clothes which made him the absolute best victim. I pulled my coat off and laid it in the floor before I soundlessly pushed the door open.

I killed the lights, hearing him sigh. "What the fuck?" he said aloud. "Great, no power." I found the edge of the bed, easily climbing on it trying to make no movements. He didn't seem to notice. I reached out, touching his cheek in the pure darkness. He jumped as I ran my lips into his. "Haley, you scared me." he breathed softly, wrapping a arm around me.

"That was the point."

"Ambush me in the darkness?" he laughed.

"Yes." I said, throwing my legs around his waist and sitting on him. He ran his hands up and down my hips and thighs, his touch sending a tingling feeling through my body.

"I missed you."

"Really?" I asked, completely curious. I laid on top of him, laying my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Yes. I didn't feel like going to Jack's after I took you to see your sister so I came home." he sighed, playing with my hair.

"You could have still had fun without me."

"That's the point babe, when you're not around I find nothing appealing."

"Wha?" I asked, slightly confused. What did he mean?

"When you're not around, I can't function. I don't want to do anything. I can't stand to be away from you. I, I love you." he driveled.

"Alex, I love you too." I whispered back, kissing him lovingly. "What time is it?" I asked, feeling a bit tired all of a sudden. I pulled out my phone to look at the time to see I had a new text message.

From Jenna: Are you going to wear that dress or not? I figure you're not coming back because it's late.
Yes.

I decided to do it for him. It's just one night. "Why? Are you tired already?" he laughed.

"Yes." I say, pushing myself off of him.

"Aw baby come back!" he rolled on top of me, kissing my neck.

"Alex, save it 'til tomorrow." I said playfully.

"Birthday sex? Mmm." he whispered, kissing my jaw.

"Yes. Maybe if you're good tomorrow."

"Can I get a little preview of this?"

"Nope. You'll get to see it all tomorrow. Plus, I'm tired." I said, unbuckling the belt of my jeans.

"Psh, this is no fair!" he chuckled, relocating himself to his side.

"I know." I giggled along with him, pulling my jeans off.

"When was the last time we did it?" he asked thoughtfully.

"The night before we left for London. On your couch."

"Damn. We've been sleeping in the same bed together since we've came back. I'm honestly surprised I haven't been yelled at."

"Have you told your parents anything?" I gulped, a little afraid of hearing his answer.

"Nope. They still think I'm a virgin." he laughed lightly. "It's my business, not theirs."

"That's true. My sister is the only one I've told about us having sex."

"Good. I'm pretty sure everyone can tell it too by the fact how we're so comfortable around each other." he whispered, pulling his shirt off. "I have another question for you."

"What is that?" I asked, listening to his belt buckle jingle.

"I was laying here thinking about it earlier. What do you want to do after you graduate?"

"I'm not sure honestly. I deliberately said. "I sorta wanna go to college for something, but I don't know what I want to major in."

"What are your interests?" he asked, pulling me closer to him.

"I dunno." I sighed. "Maybe psychology."

"Why? So you can tell me I'm crazy?" he laughed, making me giggle.

I touched his face lightly with my hand. "No. Like I said, I'm undecided. I'd also like to study childcare."

"Well you're great with kids."

"But art school sounds pretty appealing too."

"Whatever you chose, you'll be perfect at anything." he kissed me lightly.

"What about you if you weren't in a band that was talking off?" I smiled.

"I don't know." he shrugged. "I've always wanted to be a vet. I love animals."

"I've always wanted a kitten."

"A kitten?" he snorted.

"My dad would never let me because Bella's allergic." I frowned.

"I'll get you a kitten."

"Really?" I giggled with excitement.

"Yes, just for you." he whispered through a smile.

"Oh Alex, I love you so much." I yawned, leaning my head into his shoulder.

"Bedtime?" he laughed, pulling the blankets over us.

"Yes please."

"Get you some sleep, love. I'm going to wear you out tomorrow."

"Oh Jesus." I said, snuggling into his chest.

"I love you." he whispered, kissing me one last time.

"I love you too. Goodnight." I said, drifting off to sleep as soon as everything was silent.

________________________________________

I woke up at 9:45, the sun shining in through the window, burning my skin. He still slept soundly next to me, allowing me to escape easily with no fuss. I pulled my jeans back on from last night and pushed my dragging body to the kitchen. I found the cake mix I got a week or so ago that I planned to make him for his birthday. I preset the oven and I poured in the chocolate cake mix, adding three eggs and canola oil. I mixed it quickly, beating it perfectly. I poured it in the cake pan and stuck it in the heated oven.

I didn't know what to do next. I guess I could go be annoying and wake him up. I found the jersey I had bought him and took it with me upstairs. I threw the bag on the floor as I stood up on the edge of the bed. I kept my poise as I began jumping on the bed and screaming. His eyes opened quickly, setting up and becoming very alert. "What the fuck are you doing?" he laughed, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Trying to get you to wake up." I giggled, dropping to my knees next to him. I crawled on top of him and ran my lips into his.

"Mmm more." he smirked, kissing me again.

"Maybe later babe." I pushed away from him. "I got you something." I said, pushing myself from the bed.

"Baby, you didn't have to."

"And I did." I smiled. "But I get to use it first." I grabbed the bag, dragging it in the corner. I pulled off my white tank top and flipped my hair back, turning and looking at him. His expression was in awe as he stared at me. I pulled the purple jersey on my body, turning around to reveal the front.

"You're kidding me right?" he laughed, shaking his head. "I love it."

I jumped back into the bed with him and sat on my knees. I pulled the jersey off and handed it to him. He grinned like a fool before he kissed me passionately. "Oh shit." I said, jumping off the bed and ran through the house, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I pulled open the oven to see the cake was done. I turned off the oven and pulled the cake out, setting it on the stove top.

"What is this?" he laughed behind me, holding my tank top in his hand.

"I baked you a cake and almost burnt it." I blushed, feeling like a idiot.

"Don't worry about it." he kissed my forehead. "It better be chocolate." he narrowed his eyes, looking into the pan. "You pass."

"I'm not completely stupid, Alex."

"You're not stupid at all." he looked confused. "I love you. This is all fucking amazing."

"You may second guess that later." I gulped, taking my shirt from his hands.

"What?" he cocked a eyebrow, a little worried now.

"You may not love me after you see what I did to your car."

He turned on his heel and walked towards the door. I followed him out, stopping behind him once he laid eyes on his car. "Oh my god!" he laughed.

"I spent forty something dollars on sticky notes just to do this last night." I smiled, jumping on his back.

"Now guess what. You're gonna have to help me take them off. Ha ha!" he taunted, spinning me around.

"I have to ice the cake first."

"May I help or are you going to bitch at me like my mom does and tell me to go away?"

"You can't have the icing until after we're done icing the cake." I said, kissing his neck.

"Okay." he screamed like a little kid, running back into his house. He brought us to a stop in the kitchen, sliding me down his back. He made sure I had my balance before attempting to let go. He kept his arms wrapped around my waist as I began to throw the chocolate icing on top of the cake. "Make it good." he whispered.

"Shut up." I giggled, dabbing some icing in my finger and smearing it on his cheek.

"Oh, now that's lovely, Haley." he said, wiping it off and smearing it on me. He pulled my waist away from the counter, throwing me over his shoulder and tackling me to the ground. He laid on top of my squirming body, causing me to run out of breath.

"Ugh! You're so mean!"

"You brought it on yourself!" he laughed, licking his thumb and cleaning the icing off my cheek.

"That is so gross!" I made a face, pushing my face into his neck.

"But I'm cleaning you."

"No, you're giving me your germs!"

"I give you my germs everytime I kiss you too. Problem?" he cockily said, pushing himself off of me.

"You have a point." I shrugged, grabbing his hands and pulling myself up.

"I always have a point." he winked. "Now finish icing the cake so you can help me take off the sticky notes."

"Ugh. Okay." I sighed, picking up the can of icing. I made a smooth pattern across the cake, feeling him wrap his arms around me again. He rested his chin on my shoulder, watching me carefully. We didn't say anything, the only sound to hear was his breathing in my ear. Once I was finished, I sat the icing can down on the counter, twisting around in his arms to face him. I laid my head on his bare chest, throwing my arms around his neck. He kissed the top of my head, slowly swaying us back and forth.

"I love you." he whispered, placing small kisses on my neck.

"I love you too."

"I need to shower." he said, running his hand through his hair.

"I do too. We should just take it easy today instead of going out and taking the sticky notes off your car." I hinted, pressing my forehead into his collar bone.

"I may take your offer on that. I'm a little lazy today."

"I know you are. I feel bad for waking you up."

"Don't baby." he smiled, sweeping me off my feet.

"What are you doing?" I giggled, hugging onto him as he hopped up the stairs. He opened the door to his bedroom and shut it behind him. He placed my body on his bed, standing over me, looking at me lovingly. He crawled on top of me, kissing me. His tongue picked a fight with mine, a fight for dominance.

He ran his cold hands up my shirt, making me flinch. "Your hands are cold." I pulled away and whispered. He moved his lips to my neck, sucking and kissing, giving me small amount of bliss. Randomly he pushed himself from me, standing back up and looking down on me. He bit his lip and pulled at the button to my jeans. He slid them down my thighs, carefully, like he was defusing a bomb.

He slid his hands under my back, giving me the impression he was going to take off my tank. I was taken by surprise when I was pulled up from the bed, latching my legs around his waist so I didn't fall. He walked into his bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I was sat on the counter a bit confused.

"Shower with me." he smiled, unbuckling his belt from the jeans he wore the night before.

A little scared to, I nodded. He turned to the shower and turned it on, turning back to face me. He smirked as he pulled my tank top over my head, kissing my lips afterwards.

"You act scared."

"I am a little." I admitted.

"I'm not a stranger, love. It's okay." he laughed, rubbing my back to comfort me. I nodded, pulling a bra strap down my shoulder. He laughed again, reaching and undoing the whole thing. I threw my arms around his neck, pulling myself into him, our bare chests pressing against each other.

He pulled away, taking off his boxers and smiling widely at me. I slid off my underwear and took his hand as he pulled me in under the hot water. He slid his hands up and down my wet body, then through my hair. He grabbed a bottle of shampoo and squirted the soap in the palm of his hands and began working it through my hair.

"I'm a big kid, ya know." I giggled, grabbing the soap and doing the same to him.

"I know, but I find this joyous."

"Joyous? Try humorous babe." I said, pushing his body under the water.

I shimmied next to him, running my fingers through my soapy hair. "I don't know, that word just escaped my mouth." he shrugged.

"It doesn't sound right in my vocabulary."

"Don't question me." he laughed, pushing me against the shower wall. He kissed me violently, running his massive hands up and down my back. One kiss turned into a make-out scene, him holding me against the wall, and me twisting my fingers through his hair. "May I?" he whispered, kissing my neck.

"What?" I questioned, tightening my grip on his shoulders so we wouldn't separate.

"You know, we're pretty naked. You're completely irresistible and I'm asking for permission to bang you." he smiled, watching me with his brown eyes that I could stare into forever.

I thought carefully, realizing i'd have to go double today. I nodded and let him straddle me. I felt the familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach as he started to thrust deep into me. "Alex," I moaned out.

"Everytime." he laughed, keeping his eyes locked on mine.

"Shut up and go faster." I insisted, throwing my head back in pleasure.

"Not much room provided."

"Then lets take it somewhere else." I said, taken by surprise again. He moved us out of the bathroom and back to his bed. He laid me in the center and crawled back on top of me, picking up where he left off. After a few minutes of my loud moans, I felt closer to him.

"Baby, keep it down. You'll draw my parent's attention."

"They're not even home." I sighed, taking a handful of his hair.

"No hair pulling." he panted, kissing my neck. "I'm getting pretty close, love."

"I am too. Increase the speed." I begged, feeling him do so.

I felt the explosion motion throughout me. I whimpered weakly as he fell back on the bed next to me. For a moment he disappeared, killing the water still falling from the shower head. He came back, digging in his closet for boxers. He slid them up his legs and put on a v-neck.

I was too tuckered out to move, my body feeling completely weak. He brought me over one of his shirts and underwear, letting me pull them on. He also brought me my warm pajama pants.

"My god that was amazing." he smirked while laying back down next to me. He smelled like axe body spray, making my senses scream. I pulled myself closer to him, laying my head on his chest.

"It's always amazing."

"Can I take a nap, love?"

"Mhm." I nodded. "I want one too."

"Okay." he nodded, pulling the blankets over us. I listened to his soft breathing that turned into snores after a few minutes. He was so perfect..

_____________________________________________

I woke up, realizing it was late. It was already 6:30 and the party was at seven. I poked him in the side, tickled him, and bit him to try to wake him up. I sighed frustratingly, standing up and jumping on the bed again. He woke up this time, alert like earlier.

"What now?" he laughed, rubbing his eyes.

"Get dressed."

"What?"

"Get. Dressed. We're going somewhere." I said, jumping off the bed.

"Where?" he asked, standing up.

"I can't tell you." I smiled, putting on one of my shirts I had picked out for the occasion. The large slouchy shirt covered my body as I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and my boots. I did my eye makeup quickly, not bothering to do anything with my hair.

He put on a famous plaid shirt that was blue and black skinny jeans. The same exact thing he was wearing when he asked me out. I smiled pleasingly and stood up from the mirror, latching my arms around him.

"I love you, but I hate you right now for not telling me where we're going." he frowned, kissing my forehead.

"I love you." I smiled, grabbing his hand and pulled him downstairs. We put on our coats when we got to the front door, walking out into the frigid Baltimore air. A taxi sat on the curb by his house.

"What is this?" he raised a eyebrow, as I tugged him to the taxi.

"Shush and get in."

"Fine." he sighed in defeat, pulling the door open. He slid in the seat, waiting for me to join him. I handed the driver a piece of paper with the address to Cat's house on it so he wouldn't get suspicious. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see, now hush babe." I smiled at him, knowing he was getting frustrated. The cab driver drove really fast, putting us there quickly. Alex's eyes widened as he saw the street.

"What? What are you doing?" he shook his head angrily. "Do you seriously gotta do this to me?"

"Alex, please." I frowned.

"When I could of stayed home with you, you bring me here?"

"Alex, look. There's a party going on here tonight that I set up. All for you. Rian, Zack and Jack are here or will be here. Please, give it a chance."

"Oh." he said quietly. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't know."

"It's okay." I said, pushing the door open. I threw ten bucks at the driver as Alex got out. I grabbed his hand and led him to the front door. I pushed it open to hear loud music and people screaming. Most were already drunk.

I walked through the house, looking for a distraction for him. My eyes caught to the boys and Kara standing in a corner. I pulled him over to them, as they all started blabbering and insulting each other like usual.

"Kara, do me a favor." I whispered loudly over the music.

"Yeah?"

"Keep Alex distracted for me until I come back." I said, waiting a few seconds to see if she heard me. She nodded as I made sure Alex wasn't paying attention. I pulled our hands away, him looking at me strangely. "I'll be right back, I have to pee." I lied, turning and running away before he could answer. I heard Kara start talking to him about something random, trying to keep him focused.

I ran into Jenna in the upstairs hallway, who was locking lips with some dude I didn't know. "Jenna." I tapped on her shoulder.

"Oh hey," she started. "the dress is in my room, laying on the bed. You're sister put in something a little extra." she winked.

"Um, okay whatever that means.." I said, walking towards her room. I pushed open the door to her bedroom, seeing the tiny black dress on her bed. I also noticed a fancy heap of lace laying on the bed. I picked it up to see it was a piece of lingerie with a yellow sticky note on it. "Wear under dress?" I read aloud, realizing it was also a nightgown. Alex is going to love this..

I tore off my clothes and pushed them under her bed, putting on the sexy lingerie then the dress. I slipped on a pair of tall black heels that were in her closet, examining myself in the mirror. I didn't look like myself.

I walked to the door, taking a deep breath before walking out. I walked down the stairs carefully, trying not to fall and twist my ankle in the large heels. I kept my eyes straight forward, ignoring the stares of others I passed. My eyes set on Alex, who has his back turned to me still. I walked up behind him, tapping him on the shoulder. He looked over it, getting a bad view because I was short. He turned fully around, letting his mouth drop with shock. His eyes looked at me up and down non-stop. His shock turned into a sexy smirk.

"What is this?" he laughed, pulling me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed me.

"Happy birthday babe." I smiled, tugging on his hand for him to follow me. I held his hand, pulling him back up the stairs and into Cat's room. I shut the door and locked it, turning to face him. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking at me with wild eyes.

"Damn, this is.. a lot."

"Do you like it?" I asked, turning around for him.

"You look so fucking sexy right now, I can't handle it." he sighed with frustration.

"Don't get frustrated, I'm all yours." I grinned, getting down on my knees in front of him.

"All mine eh?" he said, kissing me and running his tongue in my mouth. I felt my hands unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans. I slid my hand into his boxers and pulled out his pride, looking him in the eyes. I held it in my hands, touching it gently, watching his facial expression. I took it in my mouth, playing my tongue around it. He threw his head back with his mouth wide open while creating knots in my hair. "Oh my Jesus fucking Christ." he breathed.

My gag-reflexes kicked in, making me began to choke. I slid it out of my mouth and began to cough, shaking my head. He began laughing, bending down and kissing my lips gently.

"Maybe you should stick to letting me do the work baby." he whispered, finding the zipper on the dress. I let it fall to the floor, exposing the lingerie. I stood, watching his reaction change again. "What is this?"

"Don't ask me. I was just told to put it on." I whispered.

"Well whoever told you to put it on, I owe them a thank you." he said, grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. He kissed me quickly and threw me on the bed, pinning me underneath him.

And everything else was a blur.

Our clothes were on the floor and he prepared himself to enter me.. again. He started with normal routine, slow and small thrusts. We heard moans come from the other side of the wall, making him stop. "What the fuck was that?"

"I don't care, don't stop." I say, making him start again.

"Fine."

"Go faster." I moaned.

"Beg. Please." he whispered, keeping it steady.

"Please, go faster."

"Not good enough."

I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled, making him bite his lip. "Fucking go faster Alexander!" I hissed, feeling his actions. In a few minutes, the massive amazing feelings shot through my vein like a lethal injection. He collapsed next to me, catching his breath and kissing me passionately.

"Thank you for the best birthday ever babe." he said, pushing the hair out of my face.

"No problem, anything for you."

"I love you so much." he said, kissing me again.

"I love you too. I wanna go party now." I smiled, kissing his nose. I pushed myself off the bed and slipped the lingerie and dress back on, waiting for him to finish dressing himself.

"I'm flattered to be the date of the sexiest girl at this party." he winked, grabbing my hand.

"Don't kill anyone over the looks I get from it, okay?" I giggled as we walked down the stairs.

"I'll try not to." he shook his head. "I want a drink."

"A drink?" I raised my eyebrows, a little worried.

"Yes, a drink."

"I didn't know you drank.." I whispered.

"Not all the time, but i'll have one."

"I've never drank before."

"Take a drink of mine, you be the judge if you like it or not." he shrugged. We entered the busy kitchen where there were what seemed to be a thousand cases of beer. He grabbed one from the cooler and pulled me to a wall where we sat down on the floor.

"Trying to open one looks too difficult." I said, watching him pop the cap off of the top of the bottle.

"It's not bad." he took a swig and handed me the bottle.

I took a drink of it, quickly handing him the bottle back as I swallowed the bitter tasting liquid. "How can you drink that?" I gagged.

He shrugged, "It depends on the beer. Some are light tasting, some are bitter. I'm not a fan of this kind but it's whatever." he shrugged. He put the bottle down and looked at me, leaning in for a kiss.

"Cops!" I heard a loud voice call, making everyone start to scramble.

"Shit." he cursed, pulling himself up. "Come on Haley, we need to get away if we can."

"Alex, don't run from the police." I say, walking quickly with him.

"We're not, we're just relocating from the beer. Set on the couch and act like nothing's wrong." he told me. I kept quiet as cops raided the home, putting most of the ones caught in handcuffs. I felt afraid, hiding my face in Alex's chest. All of a sudden, we were pulled apart. A death grip was put on my arm and handcuffs were applied to my wrist.

I was took outside, and sat on the sidewalk. Tears flooded my eyes, scared to death without Alex here to help me through it. "Alex?" I whimpered, looking around, hoping to see him.

"They have him in the back." a cop said. The voice was familiar, clicking in my mind that it was my uncle who I haven't seen in a few years. "Haley, I thought you were better than this." he shook his head.

"I didn't do anything, I swear. I just came here with Alex and we were sitting here and the cops showed. I'm so sorry Uncle Ty."

"I called your father and he's on his way to get you." he said.

"No," I whispered. Tears poured out of my eyes again. "No!"

"Honey, it's required. You're underage and not drunk, so this is the only thing that can be done."

"Don't send me home with him."

"What?"

"I can't tell you. I want Alex, can I see him please?" I begged, seeing a familiar silver Volkswagen Jetta pull up. I gulped when I saw my father's face.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAM, cliffhanger. This was a little rushed, but I don't really care, it's good overall.
Thank you for reading and all the nice comments. <3
Comment & Subscribe.