A Lot of Potential

Chaos

Alex promised Jack that I'd help him ask out Kaylyn. I sighed as he pushed me through Jack's front door. I drug my feet as I crossed the street to my old residence where Kaylyn now lived. I walked up the sidewalk, getting a flashback of Alex helping me to the door after I hurt my knee, also the day we shared our first kiss. I smiled to myself, knocking on her front door.

"May I help you?" a older woman answered the door. I automatically assumed it was her mother.

"Uh, yeah. Hi Ms. Rivers, I'm Haley Maddox, a friend of Kaylyn's. Is she in?" I politely asked, smiling.

"Yeah, she's in her room." she nodded, letting me inside.

"Thanks." I kindly say, walking up the stairs. I walked to where my bedroom was and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" she called. I didn't hesitate on opening the door. I wanted to get this over with and done.

"Hey, Kaylyn."

"Haley, what are you doing here?" she asked, looking up from her book.

"Um, I will be blunt. I'm here to ask you something for Jack." I admitted shyly.

"What is it?"

"Jack wants you to go to the school bonfire with him Friday night, around seven ish."

"Bonfire?" she looked at me strangely.

"Bonfire, yes. A big fire put together on the beach." I told her, watching her reaction.

"I'll go." she shrugged. "Is that all?"

"Yeah, so you'll go?"

"Sure. Bye Haley." she said as I sighed in relief.

"Bye."

I walked back out of her room, shutting the door behind me. I walked carefully, but quickly down the stairs. I found the front door, making my way out and back across the street to Jack's house. I opened his front door and let myself in, finding my way to the living room. I sat down on the sofa next to Alex while Jack was talking to someone on the phone.

"How'd it go?" he asked, setting his chin on my shoulder. I sighed, bumping my forehead into his.

"Good. She said she'd go. I don't think she likes me, babe."

"Why?"

"Because, she's always so short with me." I frowned, snuggling into his side.

"Honestly babe, I don't think she likes anything." he laughed, kissing my temple.

"Can we go home?"

"I suppose, not feeling well again?"

"Not really. I just wanna go to bed." I frowned, placing both of my palms on my throbbing head.

"Will you go to the bonfire with me Friday night?" he asked, pulling me up.

"I suppose. In return, will you cuddle with me tonight?"

"Bye Jack." he waved towards his best friend. "I suppose I can."

"Okay." I said, as I walked out the door to his car with him.

________________________________________________

Friday night rolled around very quickly. I've been sleeping for the past three hours, getting in a nap before the bonfire tonight. I'm actually surprised Alex let me sleep.. I changed out of my lounging clothes into something a little more suitable for the beach and a bonfire. I pulled on a pair of clean skinny jeans and a army green slouchy shirt that showed off my hips, adding my black toms and a pink beanie. I fixed my smeared eye makeup, looking at myself one final time before I left my room. I hopped down the stairs and to the front door, grabbing my coat just in case. The weather was actually decent tonight.

"Haley, where are you going?" my dad called from the kitchen. I sighed, walking into the room he was in to tell him where I was going.

"Alex's. The school bonfire is tonight." I said, delicately adjusting my jacket in front of my body so he wouldn't see my hips.

"Is Bella going?"

"Not sure."

"Well Ella and I are going out tonight and for you, please be safe." he sighed, giving me a dead serious look.

"I will, Dad." I pursed my lip, waiting for his lecture to be over.

"Literally, be safe. Use protection if things come down to that tonight."

My jaw dropped. Did he really just say that? "Dad," I started, bursting out in laughter. "Alex is going to be getting bitched at over that if things do come down to it."

"Good." he nodded, setting down his newspaper. "Have fun, doll."

"I will." I laughed another time, turning on my heel quickly. I walked to the front door, pulling it open to see Alex on the other side. "Oh."

"Oh?" he raised a eyebrow, looking at me head to toe. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "I was meaning oh in surprise, if that makes any sense."

"Not one bit." he laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me in direction to his car. I grew confused when I saw he wasn't driving his familiar Range Rover. He was driving his mom's silver Tahoe.

"Where's your car?" I asked, walking to the passenger side.

"My mom decided she wanted to take my car tonight. So we did a trade off."

"Oh, well. That was nice of you."

"It's whatever. Are you ready to party!" he asked, his tone changing from mellow to enthusiastic.

"I suppose. I like this positive energy I'm getting here." I giggled.

"What?"

"Oh my god, when I was telling my dad bye, he started lecturing me about being safe."

"You're always safe when you're with me." he laughed, grabbing my hand.

"Alex, not safe like that. Safe as in safe sex." I bit my lip, trying to keep from laughing.

"That shall not be a problem today. I brought some with me and they are in my back pocket right now. I brought extras just in case Jack may need one." he winked at me, sounding off his adorable laughter.

"Oh Jesus Christ." I shook my head, smiling, realizing that we were in the beach parking lot. I looked to see smoke ahead.

"Oh yeah, love. I forgot to tell you that the boys and I were playing tonight." he grinned, hopping out of the car. I followed, stepping down from the tall vehicle. I met him at the front of the car, hugging on to his arm like usual. "Did I mention that I like your outfit tonight?"

"No."

"Well I do." he stopped us, turning to face me. "A lot." he whispered, running his hands down my exposed hips. He ran his lips into mine, creating a loving friction between us. Fuck this bonfire, I would rather create fire between us..

"Do we have to go to this bonfire?" I whispered as he bit my bottom lip.

"I think I would piss off my band members if their lead singer didn't show up."

"Darn." I smiled, biting my lip as I did so.

"I know. As soon as this gig is over, I'm all yours." he whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck. I shook off the cold chills he put down my spine, smiling lightly and grabbed his hand. We walked closer to the fire where people were gathered around, talking and socializing. I felt utterly disgusted when I saw Lucas standing with a group of freshman girls with his eyes set on me. I took a deep breath and squeezed Alex's hand, giving him some sign of my discomfort. "What's wrong?"

"I haven't been here five minutes yet and Lucas has scoped the scene and sees me." I choked, keeping my eyes set forward.

"I'll knock him the fuck out if he approaches you."

"Keep close eye on me when you're doing your gig, okay?"

"I will, baby, I will." he said, kissing the side of my forehead, glancing towards Lucas. "Damn, I hate that motherfucker so much."

"I do too." I sighed, catching sight of Kara and the guys.

We approached them, keeping quiet for a moment. "What's up fuckers?" Alex laughed, pushing on Jack's shoulder. He snapped his head up, giving Alex a deathly look. "Damn, what's your problem?"

"Nothing." Jack shook his head, looking at me, then looking away.

"Hi to you too Jack." I smarted off, watching him roll his eyes.

"Hi."

"Okay guys, chill the fuck out." Kara scoffed, looking at all of us. "Lets have a nice night together and don't be frivolous."

"Yes Kara, I strongly agree." I laughed lightly. "Hi Kaylyn."

"Hello." she said, nodding towards me kindly.

"Gaskank!" a unfamiliar voice called, getting Alex's attention. "It's time for y'all to play."

He nodded in response, looking down to me. "Listen to me, if that little bitch comes near you, smack the shit out of him and move closer to me. I'll take care of him when I get back." he caught himself smiling. "I love you." he said, kissing me for good luck.

"I love you too. I will, have fun." I said as we drifted apart. He disappeared through a crowd of people, walking towards the tiny stage set up.

"What was that?" Kara laughed, elbowing me in the side.

"What was what?"

"Alex whispering in your ear, kissing you and leaving?" she raised her eyebrows, a smile still playing on her lips.

"He told me to be safe." I shrugged like it was nothing.

A loud screech came from a microphone on the stage, making us snap our attention to it. "Now, for the musical act for this year's bonfire is our local senior band, All Time Low!" the boy who called Alex away said into the microphone. He quickly left the stage, allowing the boys to bounce and hop to their positions.

"Hi, I'm Alex Gaskarth and we're All Time Low!" Alex said, his eyes darting to me. "We're going to play you a set tonight and this first song is called Jasey Rae and it goes a lot like this." he smiled as he began playing chords on his guitar. I watched people begin to dance and saw a mini mosh pit open up.

"I think Jack likes you." I heard Kara say, not too sure on who she was talking to. I turned my head to see Kaylyn flush bright red, looking at her feet. I smiled at her, knowing she felt the same. I looked back up to Alex, his voice sounding close to perfection as he sang the lyrics he wrote. I switched my view to where Lucas now stood. His eyes were on my still, eyeing me down, making me feel completely uncomfortable. He flashed me a grin, taking a step towards me. I felt my stomach drop, looking up to my boyfriend, pleading for help.

I walked quickly in direction to the stage, stopping where Alex could still see me. I felt like this was constant. Constantly running. "This is a new song." he said quietly into the microphone. I heard a familiar tune as he sung lyrics that sounded like something I've heard before. "Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams. Waiting to say I miss you, I'm so sorry." I then realized it was a lullaby he sung me one night.

I began to feel some stress go away as I listened to the words, new parts I've never heard. I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me freeze. I looked over my shoulder to see a unfamiliar boy with black hair and a lip ring. "Aren't you Gaskarth's girlfriend?" he asked, smiling lightly at me.

"Uh, yeah." I shyly responded.

"Well, when it comes down for them to start touring, I'm their tour manager. I'm Matt." he grabbed my hand, shaking it lightly.

"Oh, hi Matt.." I nodded, smiling lightly to him. "I'm Haley."

"I know. I've heard a lot about you from Gayscarf up there."

"Are they good things?" I raised a eyebrow, my brain flooding with curiosity.

"Yes, very good things." he laughed. "Well I must be moving along now. Bye Haley." he nodded, patting my arm gently.

"Goodbye Matt." I nodded to him, watching him turn to walk away. I fixed my eyes back on my boyfriend, playing his heart out. I felt a hard tap on my shoulder, making fear seriously overcome me this time. I wanted to ignore the tap, but I couldn't pretend like it was nothing because of the hardness of the tap. I knew it was Lucas..

I stayed wide-eyed looking at Alex, not knowing what to do. I kept calm, trying to do all that I could not to turn to him. "Hey bro!" I heard Alex say, pointing to my direction. "Back the fuck up off my girlfriend."

"Me?" Lucas mouthed to him, pointing at himself, smirking.

"Yeah you cocksucker. I've had it up to here with you. Back the fuck up off of her."

"She's not interested in your man-whore ass!" Jack shouted into his microphone, making the crowd laugh and stare.

I laughed myself, smiling at the guys. Oh how I loved them. "Fuck you Barakat! You ain't got shit on me, so stay the fuck out!" Lucas called back, making Jack give him a death glare.

"Seriously bro, step off." Alex said sternly.

"Nah." he retorted, turning to me. He threw his hands on my hips, pulling me against him. He forcefully ran his lips into mine, making me feel sick. I tried to pull away, using all the strength I had to try to push him away.

I felt relieved when Alex was at my aid, ripping him off of me. I saw Alex pop him in the jaw, making him fall to the ground. Rian and Zack had to pry him away to keep from things getting really heated. He pulled out of Rian and Zack's grasp, running to me, picking me up from the sand.

I threw my arms around him, hiding my face in his chest. I felt so disgusted with myself. Alex shook with anger, holding me into a death grip. "How hard did you hit him?" I asked, a little worried by the fact people were gathered around him.

"Not hard enough." he answered bitterly. I looked to see people pull him up, giving me a little relief he was okay. Some even started to chant 'Gaskarth' as Lucas stumbled away. "I say you and the guys and I ditch and go off farther down the beach away from this scene."

"But I wanna enjoy the bonfire." I whined, looking at the bright orange flames.

"We'll stay for a while then."

"Okay." I smiled, trying to smooth things out with him. I reached up, trying to kiss him. He scrunched his face up, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Ew. I am not kissing you." he shook his head, smiling. "I love you, but I will not."

"Fine then." I pulled away from his grip, giving him a puppy dog face. "You're sweaty anyway." I said, looking at the water, easily flowing back and forth at the shore. I started to run towards it.

"Haley, what the fuck are you doing?" he called, ending up in laughter, chasing after me. I grabbed a hand full of water, slinging it into my jaw and lips, scrubbing the feeling of the prick off of me. "Now you're gonna taste salty, love." he smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

I sighed in frustration, rolling my eyes. "Would you rather taste prick or salt?"

"Salt."

"Put up or shut up." I shook my head, looking into his eyes.

"Did I ever mention that 'Put Up Or Shut Up' is our EP name?"

"No." I smiled, ignoring the feeling I had to attack him in kisses.

"Well it is." he smiled, pushing my hair away from my neck, kissing it softly.

"Whoa buddy." I flinched, squirming in his grasp.

"What is it?"

"That is ticklish."

"What? This is?" he asked playfully, kissing my neck a few times again.

"Yes that. Quit Alex." I giggled, squirming even more.

"No!" he childishly yelled. He grew quiet for a moment, listening closely to something. "I like this song, and you should totally dance with me." he said, catching me of guard.

"Dance? Alex, I can't dance."

"Let me teach you. It isn't as hard as you think." he smiled seductively, grabbing my arms and throwing them around his shoulders. He placed his hands firmly on my hips, attempting to sway us back and forth. He laughed, realizing I was right.. I had two left feet.

"I told you I couldn't dance." I frowned. He shook his head, lifting me off the ground. He placed me gently on his toes, shuffling his feet back and forth.

"Look love, you're dancing."

"You mean you're dancing? I seriously can't." I sighed, bumping my forehead into his chest.

"I am going to teach you before prom, I promise." he said, kissing my hair.

"Prom? Alex, that is not a good combination."

"How? And yes, prom. This is my senior prom and I think every kid should get the chance of going to prom one year of their high school lives. I didn't get to go last year, I was sick and had no date." he laughed.

"Social event, dress, dancing, heels." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "That's not a good combo."

"I'm sorry." he grinned. "I don't care if you're a accident waiting to happen. I'd take you with me anywhere."

"I'll hold your word on that."

"Please," he shook his head. "I wanna spend every minute I can with you before I have to leave."

"Leave?" I asked, snapping my head up.

"Well I gotta graduate sometime, baby."

"I don't want you to." I sighed, pursing my lip.

"I know you don't. It all goes by super fast. It's hard to believe it's already January." he sighed also. "But then this summer, I'm all yours for the half of it."

"Half?" I asked, hoping he wasn't planning to leave Baltimore.

"We start touring in July, love." he said, giving me a small smile.

"Oh." I mumbled, my heart dropping to the pit of my stomach.

"There's a good chance I can arrange you to come out with us too."

"Really?"

"Yeah! We'll just be trapped with the guys and Kara. Maybe Kaylyn." he grinned. "After that, in my precision of planning, I hope to get to marry you after you graduate high school."

"That's a long time from now." I giggled, laying my cheek against his chest.

"I know. If I could do it this summer I would. I don't think your father would like that too much though." he laughed, pushing the stray hairs out of my face.

"Alex!" we heard Jack call from the top of the sandy hill.

"What bro?" Alex sighed, looking up to Jack walking into view with Kaylyn under his arm.

"I say you, the girls and I head down to the dark side."

"The dark side? Wow Jack. I haven't been down there since my sixteenth birthday." he laughed, wrapping his arms around my tiny frame.

"That's why we go! Rian, Kara, and Zack went to get booze at Zack's uncles house. They'll be down in a moment." Jack said, turning his walking direction towards the parking lot.

"We'll be down in a second." Alex nodded, watching Jack walk off. "Are you ready for adventure, love!" he screamed immaturely.

"Yes, I suppose." I smiled, holding tightly onto his hand as we walked back to the parking lot. We made it to the car in a matter of seconds, getting in and making a quick exit behind Jack, who was driving his mom's car. "Why do they call it the dark side of the beach for?"

"Because it's really dark. There's no streetlights or anything. The only light is what you bring with your headlights or the moonlight." he smiled, watching the dark dirt road we were on carefully. "And it's really secluded. No one ever goes down here."

"Really?" I asked, looking over the top of Jack's car to see water glimmering in the moonlight, accented with the white sand.

"Yeah, and it's super pretty." he said, pulling the car to a complete stop by the shoreline.

"Seriously! Oh my god!" I giggled, jumping out of the car. I walked out the the edge of the shore, being mesmerized by the beauty of the area. "It's beautiful." I smiled up at him as he grabbed my hand.

"That's a understatement when you're standing here in comparison." he grinned, kissing my lips softly. "I honestly don't think I tell you that enough."

"Well you do."

"I feel like I don-" he started, being cut off.

"Oh cut the lovey dovey shit guys." Jack muttered, walking up behind us.

"Shut up Jack." I hissed, turning around to face him.

"Yeah, seriously bro. Can I not be romantic for my girlfriend?" Alex sighed.

"That's all it ever is." he said, shrugging.

"Your point?"

"My point is, you shouldn't do it in front of your friends." he said, wrapping a arm around Kaylyn.

"Oh please," I scoffed, getting a wild idea. I grabbed a fistful of Alex's shirt, puling him close to me. I crushed my lips into his, allowing him to slip his tongue in my mouth. He held his hands on my exposed hips, running them up my shirt. I knew I caught him off guard by the way he pulled back with a smirk on his face. He moved his lips to my neck, finding a sensitive spot, causing me to give out a small, quiet moan. I flashed Jack a grin, as so did Alex.

"Okay so," Kaylyn spoke, grabbing my attention. "Why are you such a bitch to Jack, Haley?"

Jack's eyes got wide, looking down at his new girlfriend. "There's a difference between being a bitch and not being serious." Alex spoke for me, wrapping his arms protectively around me.

"Joking?" she asked, confused. "I don't ge-"

She was cut off by the sound of Kara's car horn. We all stared at them as they got out, already having red cups out of their package. "Time to get our drink on." Kara smiled, handing me and Alex a cup.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. No one's forcing you to drink anything." Alex whispered in my ear.

"I want to try it."

"You sure? They brought the hard stuff." he smiled, his eyes roaming to Jack.

"Yeah." I nodded, watching Kara attempt to give Kaylyn a cup.

"I don't drink." she said hesitantly, denying the cup.

"Fine then!" Kara said, pushing the cup to Jack. Zack walked by, pouring Smirnoff Ice into Alex and I's cup. I didn't know what to do with it. I watched my boyfriend take a large swig of his, making faces at the taste.

"Is it that bad?"

"No, I haven't had it in a while. I forgot what it taste like." he smiled, kissing my jaw. "Take a drink, love."

I took a deep breath before pulling the cup to my lips, taking a drink of the clear liquid. I scrunched my face up, not liking the taste too much. "Ew, it tastes like rubbing alcohol!"

"You'll need to mix it up with something then."

"Like?" I asked, a bit confused on what he was talking about.

"Coke, sprite. Some type of soda." he shrugged. "Hey Zack, did you bring any mixers for this shit?"

"Yeah, I brought coke and orange juice." Zack answered, pulling a case of coke out of the backseat of Kara's car.

"Don't take the orange juice, Haley. It'll taste worse than it already does." Alex laughed. "Throw me some coke!" he told Zack, preparing himself to catch the can of soda. He snapped the top open on the can, pouring some of it into my cup. "Now take a drink."

"Okay." I nodded, taking a sip from the cup. "It tastes like vanilla coke now." I raised a eyebrow, not sure of anything that I was doing.

"I know, love." he said, taking a seat on the ground. I sat down next to him, snuggling close to his side for a little warmth, even though it wasn't very cold out.

A good hour had passed and I had four full cups of coke and vanilla vodka. Kara was drunk, with Rian nearly to that point. Zack hit the drunk point along time ago when he slugged Rian. Now he was laying calmly in the sand, mumbling a bunch of things that I didn't bother to understand. Jack leaned over Kaylyn, telling her that she was soft and had pretty hair. Alex was pretty much doing the same, only quieter. He sat with me in between his legs, allowing him easy access to my lips for unexpected kisses.

I on the other hand, had no idea. I wasn't sure if I was drunk or not. I felt very talkative and weightless. But I very well could not for the life of me think straight. "I wanna go swimming." I heard Kara say, her speech slurred. She stripped down to her underwear, running towards the water. Rian did the same, chasing after her.

Alex stood up unexpectedly. He stood there for a moment, trying to keep his balance. "D-does a, a um. Um, a swim! Does a swim sound ok-okay to you, baby?" he stuttered, looking down at me.

"Yes." I drunkenly nodded, standing to my feet, hoping not to fall. I clung to him as we both walked to the water, using each other as support. Then that was all I remembered.

____________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning sweating with a pounding headache. I became a little concerned when I didn't know where I was. I stretched out my arms before I opened my eyes. I was a little scared to see the scene. I was covered in glitter, wrapped up in white sheets next to who I seemed to believe was Alex, sleeping with his arms thrown across his face. Then I realized I was naked. Just great. I began to have a mini panic attack as I poked Alex's sensitive spot in his side, trying to get his attention.

"What?" he snapped, not bothering to look at me.

"Alex, where the fuck are we?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. I do not remember much of last night." he sighed, setting up. "Do you?"

"All I remember is being on the beach with you, the boys, and Kara and Kaylyn." I nervously said, hoping not to anger him any more.

"Great."

"Did we have sex last night?" I asked sheepishly, trying to remember myself. Nothing.

"I remember that. Strangely. It was great." he answered, his tone more polite and loving like usual. He pulled his arms away from his face, reaching out and pulled me on top of him.

"Did we use protection?"

"Considering the fact that there is a condom wrapper on the nightstand and a used one in the trash can, I think we did." he smiled, gently kissing my lips.

"Remind me to never drink again." I inhaled jaggedly, rubbing my pounding head.

"You're just suffering from hangover." he laughed. "Where the fuck is our clothes?"

"I'm not sure to be honest."

"There's so many questions to be answered."

"Like how the fuck the glitter got involved? Alex I can't go home looking like this." I said, suddenly in fear of going home.

"Well I have some of your clothes from when you were staying with me. We could always sneak back and change." he shrugged, getting out of bed. He found his boxers in the floor by the bed, looking up at me with a puzzled look. "Would you happen to know why my boxers are damp?"

"I think we went swimming last night." I giggled, watching him shrug and pull them on.

"Jeans, where are my jeans?" he asked, walking to the door that led to a bathroom. "All of our clothes are in here." I heard him say, walking back with a pile of our clothes mushed together. I grabbed my bra and underwear, quickly throwing them on, ignoring the damp feeling on them too. I grabbed my shirt to see that it was ripped from top to bottom.

"Alex, how did this happen?" I asked in shock.

"I'm not exactly sure, but I'm pretty sure I did it." he said shamelessly.

"I don't have a shirt."

"Wear this one." he said, handing me his white v-neck. "I wore it under my plaid shirt."

"Thank god." I sighed in relief, pulling it on. I slid my ankles through my jeans, standing up and pulling them up my thighs. "Um, where are our shoes?"

"That's a very good question." he shook his head, walking towards the main door. "Here they are." he said, bringing me my toms. I slid them on my feet and stood up.

"And my cellphone?"

"Wait, I had them in my pocket." he laughed, reaching into his pocket, handing me my dead cellphone.

"Boo." I frowned, tossing my arms around him. "On a scale from one to ten, how bad do I look?"

"Not too bad. You're covered in glitter and that's cute as fuck to me."

"No, shut up." I sighed, walking towards the bathroom. He followed, standing behind me as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a total mess. I had glitter in my hair with my makeup smeared down my cheeks. I grabbed a wash cloth off of the sink and began scrubbing the black mess off. I felt very insecure afterwards, not feeling pretty enough for Alex. I sighed and pulled my hair up into a messy bun, watching him try to tame pieces of his hair to lay down correctly. I groaned sadly, marching out to the room where the bed was, plopping down on the edge.

"Are you ready to endeavor out and see what other trouble lies ahead for us?" he asked, giving me one of his famous smirks.

"No."

"Love, come on." he said, pulling me up.

"I don't wanna." I pouted, hugging onto his arm as we opened the main door. We were definitely in a hotel.

"Maybe someone working at the desk can tell us when we checked in."

"I don't care to know. I just wanna go home." I took a deep breath, ignoring the pounding in my head.

"I know, baby. I know." he murmured, kissing my forehead. "I'll get you there."

The elevator doors opened, showing off the first floor lobby. He pulled me along side of him as we walked to the front desk. A lady with blonde bushy hair stood behind it, giving us a friendly smile. "Did you enjoy your stay?" she asked, taking the keys from Alex's hand.

"Yeah, would you happen to be the one working the early morning shift?" he asked, glancing up at the clock to see it was only nine.

"Yes I was."

"Could you tell us what time we rolled through?"

"You came in around three. I had just started my shift. You came in with a silver Tahoe and asked for a room. That's all that happened really. Your girlfriend was holding onto you and mumbling something about glitter." she laughed gently, looking down at me.

"Thank you so much." he smiled and nodded at her. He pulled me towards the sliding doors and walked me to the car.

"Alex, you drove last night?" I asked skeptically.

"Baby, my driving skills when I'm drunk are a lot better than most." he pointed, helping me into the car.

"Sure." I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"We're not far from home. Maybe about five minutes." he shrugged, getting into the car. He stuck the key in the ignition, turning it on and smoothly backing out. Like he said, we'd be there within five minutes. "Do you want to go to my house since no one is home there or do you want to just go home?"

"I'm not really in the mood to put up with anyone at home right now. Is it okay if I stay with you for awhile?" I asked, squirming around in the seat.

"You're always welcomed to, babe. I like it when you're there." he smiled, grabbing my hand. He pulled into his driveway, stopping the car. We got out and walked to his front door, unlocking it and walking in. "First thing I'm doing is showering."

"I do too." I sighed, shaking my head.

"I say a shower together." he winked. "I know you're gonna need help getting that glitter out of your hair and.."

"Oh Jesus Christ, babe." I giggled, grabbing his hand and pulling him up the stairs. We walked into his bathroom, puling off our clothes. He turned on the shower and helped me in, puling me under the water to get my hair wet. We were out in a matter of minutes, dressed and curled up in his comfortable bed.

"Haley," he whispered, getting my attention before I fell asleep.

"Yeah?"

"Despite the fact of not remembering half of the night, did you enjoy last night?"

"What part of last night are you talking about?" I asked, looking up at him.

"The bonfire, and the little time when we were down on the shore dancing." he said hopefully, playing with my damp hair.

"I loved it. I love every moment with you. Good or bad." I admitted, snuggling back into him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered back, closing my eyes. I wanted to dearly fall asleep so bad.

"I'm guessing you're tired?" he laughed, stroking my face.

"Yes, terribly tired. Biggest headache ever."

"I bet. Get you some sleep love, I'll see you when you're up." he said, kissing me softly and leaning his head against mine. I heard him start to quietly snore. He always fell asleep before I did. I just don't get how he can fall asleep that fast. I could hear his heart beating in his chest, giving me a smooth rhythm to fall asleep too.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW, OKAY. I'm sorry it's taking me this long to get the chapter out. I've been super busy the past few days and I've had writing difficulty with trying to write, getting half-way done and losing everything.. -___- But I'm trying! I hope you all enjoyed this, I got the idea from the hangover and Katy Perry's song Last Friday Night. c:
http://stories.mibba.com/read/408305/She-Was-The-Challange-Hed-Been-Waiting-for/
^ this story here is my friend Jaimee's fanfic for Jack. She's a new writer and it's really good. Her main character is Kaylyn (Jack's new girlfriend in my story.) and Haley is linked into hers. We also run off of same events if that's fine. c:
Comment & Subscribe.