A Lot of Potential

So Stunning

WARNING: Before you read, be warned there is sexual actions in this chapter. Just sayin'.
____________________________________________________________

I slept soundly in my bed on a cold, early Tuesday morning in February. I was then woken up by the sound of thunder and my phone going ballistic. I sighed and sat up, picking it up off the nightstand, figuring it was just some stupid forward text message. I got a mini heart-attack when I saw it was from Alex at three in the morning. I quickly opened it up, reading something beyond the lines of 'I'm going to New York for a couple days and you're coming with me.' It was hard to tell, due to tired eyes. Before I could reply, my window opened. He crawled through the window with his hood up, shutting the it behind him.

"Alex, what the hell?" I asked, still trying to become fully alert.

"Thanks for answering your cellphone." he said, setting down on the edge of my bed. "Come to New York with me."

"On Valentines day? And at three in the morning?"

"Well, this is a pretty big day for me and I want you to be there."

"Big day. What?" I shot him a glance of confusion.

"All Time Low are getting signed tonight." he grinned.

"Alex! Oh my God!" I cheered, giving him a giant hug.

"Will you go please?"

"I will." I smiled, getting out of bed. "I just need to catch my dad before he goes to school. He should be up now." I said, opening the door.

"I'll stay up here so he doesn't get the wrong impression of me being in his house with his daughter at this time of night." he laughed, making me laugh along.

"Okay." I shook my head, blowing him a kiss. "I'll be right back."

"Okay, baby."

I walked through the dark hallway, finding the stairs. I took them carefully because it was really dark. I walked into the lit-up kitchen, seeing my dad sit at the bar drinking his morning coffee. "Haley, what are you doing up so early? Did I wake you?" he asked when his hazel eyes adjusted on me.

"No, I needed to come ask you something. The thunder woke me up." I shrugged, sitting down next to him.

"What do you need to ask me?"

"I was going to ask you if it would be okay if I went to New York for a couple of days." I quietly asked, a little afraid of his reaction.

"New York? For what?" he raised a eyebrow and took a sip of his coffee.

"It's a really big day for Alex.." I started, but was cut off by him sighing.

"I should of known he had something to do with this."

"Dad, Alex's band got a record deal." I said, laughing when his eyes became wide.

"Really now?" he asked, very shocked.

"Yes. All Time Low is getting signed tonight and he wants me to be there."

"Okay. You can go." he shrugged. "I want you to be safe though. Don't come back hurt or.. yeah, you know."

"Dad, are you ever going to let that go? It happened. It's all over now though." I sighed, pushing myself out of the chair.

"Sorry doll, but I can't. Have fun in New York." he waved, being a complete asshole. I sighed and stomped up the stairs, finding my way back to my bedroom. Alex sat on the edge of the bed where I left him, waiting patiently.

"God damn he pisses me off so much." I sighed, walking to my closet. I pulled out a bag and threw it at Alex. "How long are we staying?"

"Why, baby? We're staying a couple of nights. We'll be back Thursday night sometime so, a outfit you're wearing there, something nice for the signing and then another outfit to leave in."

"Nothing." I shook my head, not having the guts to tell him my dad knows about our lost baby. "I don't know what to bring." I frowned, looking through my selection of clothing.

"Let me help." he smiled, walking over to me. He found a short pink button up dress and pulled the hanger it was on out. "I like this. Wear it."

"It's really short though."

"I don't care." he smiled, kissing my nose. "You'll look beautiful."

"Don't make me drop anything then." I shook my head, smiling.

"I will most definitely." he winked, laying the dress on my bed. "Now for your outfit today."

"How about some sweats, a tank top and hoodie?"

"That'll work." he laughed, readjusting his beanie on his head.

"I agree." I said, grabbing some grey sweatpants. I grabbed a bra and a pair of underwear and walked to the corner of my room. I pulled off all my clothes I was wearing, putting on the undergarments and sweatpants. I walked back over to my closet, grabbing a black tank top and pulled it over my frame. I then grabbed my new navy blue Hollister jacket with a fur hood, pulling it on my body. "Now how much more?"

"Two more, love."

"Joy." I sighed, looking back into my closet. I pulled out something I haven't worn in along time: my over sized striped cardigan, blue dress-like tank top, black skinny jeans, and my toms, throwing them on the bed. I then reached in, grabbing a random shirt and looking at it. "Alex, why is one of your shirts in my closet?" I giggled, throwing him his black and white baseball tee.

"I have no clue, but I have been looking for this damn shirt!" he laughed, shaking his head. "Here, put it in your bag. You can sleep in it."

"Is everything going to fit inside this tiny bag?"

"I'll make it fit." he said, grinning at what he just said. "That's what she said."

"Oh god, don't even start."

"That's also what she said."

"Alexander William, don't start." I giggled, throwing a pair of heels at him.

"Whoa baby! You can poke my eyes out with these things." he managed to say through his laughter.

"Good." I grinned aggressively, winking at him.

"That's just mean." he shook his head as I threw a pair of jeans and a grey v-neck at him. "Is this all?"

"So far yes. Besides my coat, but I'm wearing that considering that it's freezing balls outside." I shivered, walking over to him and began refolding clothes.

"I think you're forgetting something." he said, flashing me a devilish grin. He stood up from the bed and walked to my dresser, pulling open my underwear drawer.

"Alex, you're no longer allowed in my room." I sighed, shaking my head. "I need a damn lock on that drawer!"

"I haven't seen these.." he laughed to himself, digging through the drawer. I sighed again, ignoring him, as I kept folding my clothes.

"Are you done yet?"

"Yes, yes I am." he smiled, shutting the drawer with his hip. "I haven't seen any of these, so you're going to wear them."

"You're a pig." I shook my head, taking my underwear away from him, shoving them in my bag. I turned around and placed my hands on his chest, peering up at his gorgeous face to see him give me a smug grin. "You're not funny."

"No, I'm not. I'm hilarious."

"I swear, you're impossible." I said, pushing away from him. I walked into my bathroom, grabbing my makeup and straightener. "I don't give a shit about how I look right now. I'm tired, and I will fix my appearance later."

"Babe, I don't expect you to get all dolled up for everything. Know that, okay?" he sweetly said, making me feel very secure. "I don't give a fuck about what you look like. I think you're the most beautiful, gorgeous, fuckin'.. amazing, sexiest girl in the world." he continued, making my heart melt. I have to admit, Alex is the sweetest guy on earth.

"Really?"

"Yes really, I love you." he said, his voice breaking just a bit.

"I love you too." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He pulled away, giving me a tender kiss.

"Always."

"Always." I whispered back, cupping his face in my hands. I kissed his soft lips again before pulling away. "When are we supposed to leave?" I anxiously asked, weaving our fingers together.

"In about ten minutes to be honest. Zack will be here with the rest to get us."

"Zack's driving?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Yes, I told the fuckers that when we go places I do all the driving, it's someone else's turn. We most definitely don't want to die, so we don't let Jack drive." he laughed, pushing my clothes down on the bag. He pulled the zipper around the corners quickly and carefully, until it was shut. He sat the bag up on the bed, waving his fingers over it.

"I'll probably be passed out on the way there." I shook my head. "You're taking me out of state for the first time, only still in the states."

"You'll be halfway around the world by next year, love." he grinned, and threw my bag over his shoulder. "Ready?"

"I am ready." I say, taking his hand. We walked quietly down the stairs, hoping not to run into my dad. I probably should of made Alex go back through the window and meet me at the front door..

"Put your hood up, it's still raining." he said in a whisper. I nodded in response as I pulled the front door open, walking out onto the front porch. I pulled my hood over my head to protect my long straight hair from the water. My eyes caught sight on a black Mazda 5 on the curb by my driveway. Alex hurriedly pulled me through the rain and to the driver's side of the car. He pulled open the back door, letting me in first. I slid into the middle seat, hip to hip with Kara.

"Morning guys." Rian greeted tiredly, laying his head into Kara's.

"Good morning." I yawned, snuggling into Alex's side.

"Seat belts smarts." Zack said from the driver's seat.

"The car is packed, bro. There's no way." Rian argued, looking at the three seat belts.

"Alex and Haley can share one. Or Haley and Kara can."

"I'll share one with Haley." Alex said, pulling the seat belt around us and bucking it. I sunk back into his side for comfort, wanting to dearly close my eyes and fall asleep.

"Hi Alex." I heard a unfamiliar Scottish voice come from behind us. I twisted my head around to see Jack leaning against the window with his arm around Kaylyn, who was snuggled up close to him, and a exact replica of Kaylyn, just a boy.

"Good morning, Dylan."

"Top of the hour to you too!" the boy laughed, turning his gaze to me. "Hi, you must be Haley."

"Hi." I shyly nodded, turning back around. I closed my eyes for good and leaned into Alex's side, listening to him and the boys babbling about a bunch of random junk until I fell asleep.

I was awoken by a small jerk, via Alex. I groaned, turning to my other side, realizing I wasn't in the uncomfortable car anymore. I opened my eyes to see we were in a hotel room with Alex sitting up next to me. He smiled down at me, pushing hair out of my face. "Enjoy your nap, babe?"

"How long was I out?" I scrunched my face, propping myself up on my elbows.

"For about a good five hours maybe."

"What time is it now?"

"It's 9:30. Are you hungry?" he asked, waiting in on a growl from my stomach. He guessed right, it growled loudly. "I'm magic I swear."

"I think you hear these things before I wake up." I smiled and shook my head.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know. Food maybe?"

"Sarcasm, I like that." he smirked, leaning down and kissed me lovingly.

"Ah! Feed me!" I whined, setting up and pulling my legs to my chest.

"Well lets go."

"Where?" I questioned him as I stood up. He pulled me under his arm and walked me to the door.

"I don't know. The hotel has some breakfast." he said, pulling the door open.

"I strangely want a sandwich."

"A sandwich at 9:30 in the morning?" he laughed. "Maybe for lunch, baby."

"Something with bread then." I giggled at how lame I was sounding.

"Toast?"

"Yes." I smiled. I held onto him as we entered the elevator. I've really come to hate these things after hearing him say that he's been stuck in one. "Can we get it and just back up to the room?" I asked as the doors flung open.

"We can. I think the guys down there too, but we can ditch." he smiled, showing off his perfect teeth.

"I think I keep you away from them a lot." I said without thinking. Fuck..

"What makes you think that?" he asked, his voice sounding crisp.

"I dunno." I quietly said, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"Babe, don't feel like that please. You don't. They like this a lot more than it used to be."

"Used to be?"

I caught him off guard with my question. He cleared his voice before he spoke, "When I was with Lisa, she held me away from them. She wouldn't be around them." he shook his head. "But you, you chose to be around them. You don't hold me back."

"Oh." I said, turning the corner. "Well they've been good friends to me too after everything that's happened. They've accepted me, so why shouldn't I?" I smiled halfheartedly.

"That's another reason I love you."

"What?" I laughed, trying to change the topic.

"You put up with me and my stupid friends. I figured the first day you sat with us, you'd be automatically freaked out and leave us." he laughed too, kissing my cheek.

"Why would I leave want to leave someone as attractive as you?" I winked, trying to hold back another laugh.

"I always knew you were attracted to me before we started dating."

"I admit, you caught me!" I smiled, snuggling into his side. "You had me the night we met."

"I do agree, you've had me the moment I saved you." he shook his head, smiling. "You wanted toast right?" he asked, making reality smack me in the face.

"Oh, um. Yeah." I laughed nervously. "I didn't know we were here until like now."

"Apparently, I noticed."

"Shut up."

"No!" he smiled. "Do you want anything else?"

"I want some fruit." I said, taking a bowl and filling it with mixed fruit. He tossed a couple pieces of toast on top of my fruit. "Yum, crumby fruit."

"You wanted it." he laughed. "I think i'll have the same." he filled a bowl with fruit, throwing toast on the top like mine.

"Alex!" I heard Jack call from a table. I glanced up at Alex, ignoring his best friend, smirking slightly.

"I'm going to ignore him, okay love?" he smiled, wrapping his arm around me as we walked towards the door.

"Asshole." I heard Jack mutter from behind us as we walked through the doorway.

"Love you too, Jacky." Alex called, blowing him a kiss.

"Oh my God, come on before you get us kicked out of the hotel for being inappropriate."

"Hey, there was no junk grabbing or ass-touching." he smiled. "Yet."

"Alex, babe. No." I smiled as we walked to the elevator.

"Boo, you're no fun." he playfully said, grabbing my butt.

"No molesting me now!" I shook my head, grabbing his hand and placing it at his side. "No touch-ee."

"Psh, you're my girlfriend. I can touch you where I want."

"Unless I disagree with this, then you're a rapist."

"Damn. But you can't rape the willing." he winked.

"Oh please." I shook my head again. "Shut your face and open the door." I sternly said, watching him pull the key out of his pocket. He slid it in the lock, pushing the door open. We walked in and sat down at the table by the window. I munched on a piece of toast, setting my eyes on the TV as he flipped through the channels.

"Blah, there's never anything good on hotel TVs."

"I know right?" I mumbled, taking a bite of strawberry. I scrunched my face up at the taste, feeling my eyes start to water. "Shit, that's fucking fruity."

He laughed, taking a bite of strawberry from his bowl. "Mmm! I agree!" he said, shaking his head. "Gross."

"Fruit is yummy though."

"Depending on the fruit. I personally love bananas."

"No comment to that." I smiled, taking a bite of my toast.

He gave me a annoyed look. "I'm not Jack, babe."

"I'm glad."

"Ouch." he laughed. "Jack got dissed."

"Damn straight!" I smiled, yawning. "I'm still tired."

"I am too. I've been up since 2:30."

"I declare a nap." I stood up, hopping over to the large bed. I sat on the edge, smiling at him.

"You're tempting me." he shook his head, grinning at me.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Oh whatever." I rolled my eyes, laying back on the bed.

I closed my eyes for a moment, stretching my arms above my head. "I love you." I heard him whisper from above me. I felt his breath tickle my lips, making me inhale deeply, taking in his sweet, sweet scent.

"I love you too." I smiled, opening my eyes. He laid on top of me, basically squishing me. "Alex, get off me!"

"No! I let you lay on me, now it's my turn."

"But I'm only about a hundred pounds, I can't injure anyone with my weight!" I cried, pushing him forcefully off of me. He laid on his back, giving me the advantage of crawling on top of him. "This is better."

"I liked it better the other way." he frowned as he started to play with my hair.

"Killing me? I think not." I yawned, closing my eyes.

"Maybe not." he said, wrapping his arms around me. "Goodnight, baby." he laughed, resting his head into mine.

I didn't reply, I just focused on falling asleep. I knew he had quickly passed out by the fact he tightened his grip around me. I opened my eyes, looking up at him. His mouth was open, and he snored quietly. He looked so damn cute. I pushed myself up, placing a kiss on his forehead. His eyes opened quickly, looking around for a second. He gave me a blank stare before closing his eyes again and falling back asleep. I snuggled to his side, resting my head there. I then set myself into full focus on falling asleep.

___________________________________________________

Alex's POV:

Haley fell back asleep after we ate, giving me no choice but to nap too. I woke up realizing it was late and I needed to rush and get ready so I could get Haley up and looking pretty. I pushed myself out of the bed, pulling off my shirt and jeans I was wearing. I walked into the bathroom, turning on the warm water. I pulled off my boxers and jumped in, quickly washing my hair and body. I got out, wrapping a towel around my waist and sprayed myself down with some axe body spray.

I walked into the bedroom area and grabbed my bag, digging through through it looking for my boxers. "Alex?" I heard Haley mumble from the bed.

"Yes love?" I turned, seeing that she was talking in her sleep. She opened her eyes, giving me a deadly look for waking her up.

"What?"

"You called my name out and I answered, then I realized you were sleep talking." I shrugged, pulling out my dress shirt and tie.

"I don't talk in my sleep though." she said, strangely confused.

"What were you dreaming about?"

"I honestly don't know." she said, trying to conceal something. "I'm guessing it's time for me to start getting ready too."

"Yes it is." I said, pulling on my boxers and black skinny jeans. I ignored her desperate attempt to cover up her dream, wondering if I even really wanted to know. She grabbed her bag and pulled out her dress and other items she brought. She walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

I sighed and pulled out my hair dryer and straightener. I plugged the hair dryer in first, starting it up. I got my shaggy brown hair to dry after five minutes of running hot heat into it. I fired up the straightener, taking curly strands and making them straight. I flipped my hair around, making sure it looked good.

I unplugged it, leaving it on the counter to cool off. I walked back over to the bed where my grey dress shirt was folded delicately, picking it up and sliding my arms through the sleeves. I put the tie on, smoothing it down my chest. I looked fairly decent, despite the fact I wasn't wearing shoes yet. The bathroom door opened and I snapped my head to see Haley walk out in her dress.

She was right, it was short. But I liked it. It fit her body well, showing off her shoulders and her long, but short legs. I bit my lip, watching her blush as she threw her sweats and tank top she was wearing on the bed.

"I told you this was short." she said, pushing her bangs from her face.

"It looks fine." I shrugged, pulling my shoes on. I stood up and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her. "It makes you look really stunning."

"Stunning?" she raised a eyebrow. "Most people wouldn't call a short dress stunning Alex, maybe trashy."

"No! It's stunning, and that's it."

She shook her head and closed her eyes. "You're impossible."

"Am I?" I chuckled, finding our argument slightly amusing.

"Yeah." she sighed, slipping on her black heels. "When do we leave?"

"The signing's at seven and it's 6:19 right now. So maybe in about ten minutes."

"Oh, okay." she blinked. "Are you excited?"

"As excited as excited gets." I grinned, rubbing the back of my neck.

"I'm happy for you." she said, standing on her toes to kiss me. I gave the kiss more life, cupping her face in my hands. We were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"If this is Jack, I'm going to punch him in the dick." I sighed, pulling open the door to see Matt.

"Are you both ready?" he asked, looking at us.

"Yeah, we'll be out in a second."

"Okay man." he nodded, walking towards Jack and Kaylyn's room. I shut the door, turning back around to Haley, who was pulling on a white beanie.

"Here's your coat." I said, holding it out for her to slip her arms through the sleeves. She adjusted it, sighing heavily. "What?"

"It doesn't look like I'm wearing anything under this coat." she sighed again, then began to laugh.

"It's cute."

"Whatever."

I smiled, taking her hands in mine. I kissed her before pulling her to the door. "Whatever."

We walked out to see the guys, Kara, and Kaylyn standing outside waiting. "About time, slow pokes." Rian laughed.

"Probably captain dickhead taking time straightening his hair." Jack smarted off, making me slightly angry.

"Shut up asshole." I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arm around Haley, who was pushing into my side.

"Okay bitch asses., lets go get sighed!" Zack reffed.

"I agree." Matt sided, shaking his head.

"You would faggot."

"Jack, I wish I could fire you."

"And you can't."

"Okay, both of you shut the hell up." Haley said, now irritated like me. Everyone became silent, looking at the floor. I pushed past them, pulling my Haley along with me. We got inside the elevators, watching the doors shut before the others could get in. I heard a giggle escape her mouth, making me burst out in laughter. As we laughed, I ran my lips into hers, touching her jaw.

"I love you Alex." she whispered to me, pulling me closer than I already was.

"I love you too." I recited back, pulling her out of the elevator as soon as the doors open. We stood closely together, waiting on the rest to come. They showed after a moment, giving us a glare.

We walked out to Zack's car. Everyone took a seat in the car. I helped Haley in, getting in after her. I sat hip to hip with her. I grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly. I couldn't picture anything more perfect. My band with my best friends getting signed and the most amazing girl being with me through this process.

Everyone kept a conversation going, but I was zoned out. I couldn't think about anything else but my future. I wrapped my arm around Haley's shoulder, with my other hand holding hers. She laid her head on my shoulder, gazing up at me with a grin on her face. I smiled back, reaching in and kissing her quickly.

"Alex, you asshole! Quit ignoring me!" Jack said, hitting me in the back of the head, knocking me out of my gaze.

"What?"

"Why are you so spaced out for?"

"Because I just am. I'm stoked, very nervous." I admitted, squeezing Haley's hand again.

"Don't be nervous, babe." she smiled, making me feel weak.

"That's kinda hard."

"That's what she said." Rian said, from across the seat. I grinned, reaching over Haley and Kara, punching him in the stomach. "Ow you dick."

"Look guys, we're here." I heard Flyzik say from the front seat.

"Finally." Jack complained, pushing out of the car once we were parked. I got out first, grabbing my girlfriend's hand and helped her out.

"Wait, before I forget." I said, cupping her face in my hands. I gave her a romantic kiss before pulling away and running my forehead into her's. "Happy Valentine's day, love."

"You would forget wouldn't you." she smiled, grabbing my hand.

"I've been spaced out today. I didn't forget, I promise."

"I know. It's okay."

"You'll see later." I winked, making her shake her head.

"We'll most definitely see." she retorted.

"Oh, we will." I smiled, kissing her forehead before I moved away. "Lets go do this signing."

"Okay." she nodded as I pulled her along side of me. We walked in the large glass building to see Matt speaking to the woman at the front desk. She nodded something and pointed to a elevator. He thanked her and waved us on to follow him.

We all crowded into the elevator, letting it pull us up to the third floor of the building. We all exited, still lost. Matt talked to another lady at another desk. She told us to walk through the large glass door behind her and we'd be at our signing.

We walked in and was asked to sit at a table. Immediately, we were handed what seemed to be a thousands of papers to be signed. I do admit, signing my full name on these papers were the best time I've written my name. I took a deep breath, looking over at Haley, whispering something back and forth to Kara and Kaylyn. Our eyes caught, giving me another weak feeling.

After the paperwork was done, we shook the hands of our new manager Keith and Hopeless Records' owner. We were finally signed. We all cheered, giving each other hugs. I found myself with Haley again, wrapping my arms around her. I was weak with everything going by so fast.

"You did it, rockstar." she smiled, lacing our fingers together.

"We did it." I said, looking over my shoulder at my best friends.

"I'm proud of you guys, you have no idea." she giggled, kissing me, putting me in a complete daze. "I love you."

"I love you too." I laughed, wrapping my arms around her and spinning us in circles.

"Alex, you're gonna give me motion sickness." she smiled widely, pushing me away.

"What?"

"I'll get sick." she shook her head, giving me another hug. "No spinning."

"Will do." I said, kissing her cheek.

"This calls for a celebration!" Jack said, throwing his arm around Kaylyn and kissed her cheek.

"You guys go ahead. I'm going to take Haley and do something different." I urged them on, hoping Jack wouldn't be a dick and argue.

"Fine, fine. Have fun." he said, walking out with the rest of the group.

"Now for you and I," I said, grabbing her hands. I pulled her quickly to the door, making her shake her head. "we're going to go have fun. And I'm going to show you New York City." I smiled when she smiled.

"This sounds amazing." she said as we exited the building.

"You have no idea."

"Ooh, it's kinda cold. Nothing compared to Baltimore weather though."

"We'll survive." I smiled, pulling her down the street with me.

"Where exactly are we going?" she asked, looking around at the scene.

"Not sure to be honest." I shrugged. "I just wanted to get you away from the group."

"Don't you always though?" she playfully asked, snuggling into my arm.

"That's true." I nodded shamelessly. "We're almost to where I think I'm taking you."

"Really now?"

"Yes, you're going to love it." I laughed as we strolled down the dark sidewalk. Her heels clicked against the side walk in rhythm with my heart as it beat quickly in my chest. "I hope anyway."

"I'll love it just as long as you're there to experience it with me." she giggled, easing the tension in me.

"I feel weird." I shook my head, looking to see the entrance of Central Park.

"Central Park!" she grinned, stopping at the entrance. "Alex, I love this."

"Good." I cleared my throat, starting to pull her back into motion.

"Why do you feel weird?"

"I dunno, I just do." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You seem nervous.." she looked up at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"I am." I admitted, walking us by other couples doing the same thing as we were on Valentine's day. The trees were lit up with white Christmas lights, illuminating the area a bit, giving it a romantic vibe.

"Why?" she questioned, still looking at me inquisitively. I didn't answer her. I walked us away from the crowd, through some trees. "Now where are we going?" I ignored her other question too, stopping us at a lake side. The trees were still lit up and to my surprise, it started to snow.

"I wanna wish you a happy Valentines Day, baby." I whispered, watching her take in the new environment. She smiled as she looked across the lake and into the night sky.

"Alex, I-I love this." she said, switching her view up to my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled, grabbing her left hand. I examined the diamond promise ring I put on her finger a couple months ago. It glimmered in what little light was given, making butterflies fill my gut. I slowly slid the ring off of her middle finger, grabbing her other hand and slipping it onto her right ring finger.

"Alex, what are you doing?" she asked, giving me a strange look. I smiled as I held her left hand in mine, kissing it. "You're starting to scare me now." she giggled, making my heart rate and breathing increase.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, easing down on my left knee. I kept a hold of her hand, looking her straight in the eye. She gasped, covering her mouth with her right hand. My hand began to shake as I got more nervous than I was already. "Haley," I started, trying to calm myself down. "I love you. I want nothing other than to be with you, and only you. Marry me, please." I quickly said, showing her the diamond engagement ring in the black velvet box.

"Alex," she said my name, her voice cracking as a tear fell from her eye. "I, I, yes." she whispered, making the butterflies get worse. I grinned, taking the ring from the box and sliding it on her ring finger. I stood up, placing one hand on her jaw and the other behind her neck, staring deep into her eyes.

"Haley Noel Maddox, I promise to love you for-fucking-ever." I said, still overwhelmed with shock.

"Alexander William Gaskarth, I promise that I'll put up with you, and that I'm yours for-fucking-ever." she whispered back. With a grin still on my face, I pushed my lips into hers, kissing her lovingly but yet hungrily. Our tongues had a mini-war going on, fighting over who was the winner of this kiss. I pulled away, biting her bottom lip.

"I think we should go somewhere a little more private."

"Mhm!" she said, taking my hand. We both began to take off running slowly and carefully so she didn't fall in her heels. They clicked against the sidewalk, creating some type of beat for us. People stared at us as we ran without looking back, laughing and smiling like idiots.

We stopped at a busy intersection, waiting for the okay to cross the street. I kissed her lips once before having to tell her something important before I forgot. "Baby, before I forget. We need to keep our engagement down-low." I said, watching her nod.

"Okay."

"Until I get a chance to talk to your dad anyways.."

"You didn't talk to him?" she laughed, squeezing my hand.

"No, actually I didn't." I narrowed my eyes at her. "We can tell the guys though."

"Why not?"

"Because, I was scared baby. I didn't have the guts to propose to you just a few minutes ago, and I most definitely don't have the guts to ask your father for your hand.." I shivered, walking carefully out in the road.

"Oh." she giggled, starting to run again.

"You're going to wear me out with this running, then I'm not going to be any fun when we're back in the room."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't care."

After running another couple blocks, we finally made it to our hotel. I was pretty certain everyone was in already and probably passed out sleeping. Haley and I walked down the hallway to our room. I slid the key in the lock, pushing open the door. I pulled her inside, pinning her up against the wall by the door. I kissed her happily and enthusiastically, as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I lifted her up from the floor, letting her wrap her legs around my waist. I knew exactly where all this was heading so I didn't hesitate taking it to the bed.

I laid her on the bed, hovering on top of her and kissing her. She undid my tie, loosening one button from my shirt. I got her coat off of her, now attempting to pull her small dress off. I lifted it over her head, throwing it in the floor. She then had my shirt unbuttoned and opened, running her soft hands up and down my chest and stomach. We heard a knock at the door, turning our heads towards the door.

"Shit." I shook my head, pushing myself away from her.

"Yeah, at least you're not half naked."

"Put your coat back on and button it up. No one will know." I said, picking up her dress from the floor that was in front of the door, throwing it across the room on the other side of the bed. I waited for her to quickly button up her coat before I pulled open the door to see Jack. "What do you want, jerk off?"

"I want the extra set of keys to Zack's car."

"You come to get them now? Of all times?" I sighed, wanting to punch him.

"I was told to. Hop off." he shrugged. I reached in my pocket, pulling out the keys and handing them to him.

"There. Now go away."

"Fine." he said, walking down the hallway. I sighed heavily, shutting the door. I walked back over to the bed, watching her unbutton her coat and take it off again.

"Now where were we?" she grinned, pulling me back on top of her. She helped me shed my shirt, now fiddling with my belt buckle. She unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, placing a hand right in between my lower abdomen and waistband of my boxers. I grinned, sliding my jeans off into the floor with my shirt and her dress.

She giggled, pushing me to my back. Her lips traced my jaw, then to my collarbone. It all changed when she started to kiss my neck. She found a sensitive spot there, making me inhale deeply and close my eyes. "Oh my God." I mumbled as she continued on. I decided to up my game and unhook her bra, throwing it to the floor.

I flipped us back over with her on bottom. I did the same to her, torchering her with a casual sucking on her neck. She knotted her fingers in my hair as she whined quietly. I moved my lips down her chest, to her stomach, stopping at her hips. I placed a couple delicate kisses on each side of her hips, then using my teeth to pull on the band of her underwear. I slid them off, tossing them in the floor. I continued kissing her hips, feeling her tense up underneath me. "Alex, what are you doing?"

"You'll see." I panted and smiled. "It'll be good, I promise."

She swallowed the lump in her throat and laid back, letting me do my thing. I pushed her legs slightly open, kissing the skin in between her legs. I put tongue into it, going over her sensitive spots, listening to loud moans escape her mouth. She wrapped her fingers in my hair, squirming underneath me. "Alex," she whined, propping herself up on her elbows. "stop, please."

I smiled as I pulled away from her, crawling back up to her lips. I heavily kissed her, feeling her pull at my boxers. "Time out." I said, quickly hopping off of her and running to my bag. I reached in the side pocket, grabbing a condom package. I ripped the wrapper with my teeth, running back over to her. She smiled faintly as I was back on top of her in a moment. I slid the condom into place, hovering over her. "Are you ready?" I whispered into her ear, waiting for a answer. She nodded and wrapped her arms under mine, placing her hands on my shoulder blades.

I pushed into her slowly, keeping my lips locked to hers. She moaned, giving me the sign I was doing something right. I kept a slow and steady pace until I felt the need to increase the speed, kissing on her neck while I did so. She let out moans and whimpers, clawing her sharp nails into my shoulders.

"Alex," she whimpered, closing her eyes. "faster, go faster." God dammit, I loved it when she did that.. I nodded, increasing the speed. After a few minutes of deep, quick thrusts, I felt myself at the edge of a coming orgasm. I knew she was too by her body language, pushing her body closer to mine. I felt the joyous feeling jolt through my body as I kissed her before setting down by her side. Before I could move, she was laying her head on my chest. She took deep breaths, trying to slow her heart rate.

"I love you, Haley." I whispered, watching her smile.

"I love you too." she said, her eyes trying to close on her.

"I've worn you out, go to bed baby."

She nodded, resting her hand on my sweaty chest. I ran my hand up and down her spine, caressing her to sleep. I kissed her forehead and pushed her sweating bangs out of her face. I laid awake, thinking about all the great things that's happened to me today. My future was looking up for me, for sure.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock at the door. "God dammit." I cursed, trying to get out of Haley's grip. I found my boxers on the floor and pulled them on, running to Haley's bag. I pulled out my baseball t-shirt she brought and threw it at her. "Haley, wake the fuck up and put this on." I hurriedly said, helping her ease it on. I helped her back into her underwear, throwing the covers back over her legs. She then fell back onto the pillows, fast asleep again.

I picked up our clothes and wadded them together, throwing them by our bags. I walked quickly to the door and pulled it open to see Jack again. "Hey bro, can we talk?" he asked with a worried expression on his face. I quickly nodded and let him in. "Nice hair by the way."

I shot him a confused look and walked over to the mirror. I had major sex hair. "Fuck me." I shook my head, laughing quietly.

"I'm guessing things are wild?"

"You have no idea." I smirked, getting back into bed. Haley readjusted herself into my side, yawning quietly.

"Shut up." she groaned, placing a hand over my mouth.

"Sorry baby, go back to sleep." I apologized, rubbing her spine again. After a moment of silence and looking at each other, Jack and I decided to continue our conversation. "What's up with you?" I quietly said, making sure not to wake her again.

"I asked Kaylyn to be my girlfriend." he nodded, giving me a small smile.

"And? Is there something else wrong?"

"I may have taken things a little too far.. We started to make out on the bed, she got a couple buttons undone and I got her dress off." he blankly said. I dropped my mouth in shock, not knowing what to say next. "We both agreed that we were going too fast. She ran into the bathroom and started crying."

"Damn," I raised a eyebrow. "you can't help that fact, Jack."

"I know, but I feel like I've screwed up."

"You didn't bro, trust me. I've been there with her." I said, taking my eyes off of him and planting them on a fast-asleep Haley. "I upset her a little bit when I told her that we needed to take it slow."

"I guess." he shrugged.

"Jack, you'll both know when the moment is right. Just not now. Take it slow and make sure you're both ready for that big jump." I shrugged, looking down at my girlfriend who was now starting to squirm. I smiled and kissed her forehead quickly, looking back at Jack.

"Why are you so smiley for?"

"Well for one, I just had some really hot sex with my girlfriend." I winked, making him shake his head in disgust. "And I may have proposed to her."

"You did what?" he asked with wide eyes. "Alex, dude, what the hell?"

"What?" I scoffed, taking strong offence to what he said. "I proposed to her. What's the big deal?"

"She's just a junior in high school! And we just got signed for Christ's sake! We're going to be on the road, how are you going to take care of a wife?"

"I'll manage it." I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Bro, you're fucking up."

"Bro, I'm not. I'm making the right choice in my life. I've been through a lot with her in the past while. I'm not going to ignore it and keep her just my girlfriend. You should be happy for us."

"Whatever, I'm going to stand there in the future and say I told you so when things get bad." he said, pushing himself up.

"Whatever dude." I shook my head. "This is the greatest thing I've ever done, don't ruin this shit for me."

"Okay." he sighed with annoyance. "I'm out of here."

"Later." I spat, wrapping my available arm around Haley. He slammed the door shut behind him, waking her up. "Jack, you fucking asshole." I bit my lip, looking down on her.

Her tired eyes were angry and looked like she was possibly going to kill me. "Can't a person sleep around here without loud noises?" she hissed, turning over.

"You can blame Jack for that. But i'll be a man and apologize. I'm sorry baby." I said, pulling her back to me.

"Are you guys fighting or something?"

"Jack's just being a dickhead and I do feel like kicking his ass so I guess you could say, yes, yes we are." I shrugged and began to hum her a lullaby. She fell asleep as she opened her mouth to say something back. I kept humming, hopefully to sing myself to sleep. I smiled, kissing her forehead one more time, then fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWH, I EFFING LOVE THIS CHAPTER. c:
My dedication to this story is back until the 18th, then I have to slow things down a tad bit. Fuck school.. But thank you for the lovely comments (still.)
Comment & Subscribe & Ideas/Thoughts.