A Lot of Potential

Damned

The Friday of prom we had a day off from school. Thursday night Alex begged me to stay the night with him, when I refused, he ended up staying with me. Staying up late was fun, but I soon buckled out on him around midnight. I slept really good surprisingly but I wasn't in a good mood when I woke up to bickering in my room. I snapped my eyes open and pushed myself up from the pillow, eyeing down the situation. Alex was in the floor with Jack standing at the corner of my bed.

"Jack, what the fuck are you doing in my room?" I groaned, flopping back into the bed.

"Because your stupid boyfriend isn't home when I need him."

"Excuse me, I am the fiance to her you dick." Alex grunted, pushing himself out of the floor. "What do you need jerk off?"

"Not sure if I should say in front of Haley." he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Good God Jack. Then why'd you come here?"

"Because I need something from you."

"What?" Alex rolled his eyes, laying back down on the bed with me.

"Like I said, not in front of Haley." he bit his lip, giving Alex a irritated look.

"Bro, just fuckin' spit it or I'm not leaving."

"I need damn condoms, okay?" he quietly said. Alex busted up in laughter and crawled out of bed.

"You're kidding me right?" he shook his head, picking up his jeans from the floor. "Why can't you buy them?"

"Because I only need one."

"You're going to need more than one if you're going sexually active. And a condom might break you tool." he rolled his eyes, pulling his shirt back over his head and slipping on his shoes. "Baby, i'll be back in a minute."

"Okay." I squeaked, waiting for them to exit the room so I could get up and get dressed. I pulled my hair up into a sloppy bun and pulled on a grey v-neck and white shorts, adding a pair of random flip flops. I pulled my dress out of my closet, laying it on the bed and grabbing my shoes and other accessories I needed. I sat on the bed and sighed, waiting for Alex to come back so we could meet Kara at his house.
_____________________________________________
Alex's POV:

"Bro, can I quiz you about something?" Jack asked, suppressing a sigh.

"What?"

"How were things when you lost your virginity?"

I tried to keep from laughing, but failed. I thought back to my late sophomore year when I lost it to Lisa. "Hmm, well. From what I can remember it was crazy."

"Like what do you mean?" he rolled his eyes, being totally serious about the whole thing.

"Lets not talk about that." I smirked. "It'll be a whole different boat than what I was in when I lost mine. That being both virgins, you're going to have to be gentle."

"Gentle? For what?"

"Because! You wanna be gentle and not hurt her. It hurts them when you push- wait, how come you didn't even pay any attention in sex ed. and making me explain this?" I furrowed my brow, scratching the back of my head.

"Because I thought it was funny." he laughed.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ, Jack."

"Sorry! Go on!"

"It's gonna hurt her, she's going to want to scream in pain and most likely cry. Afterwards, watch your hair. She will want to pull it." I began to laugh again. "Most likely have scratches down your back too, so wear a shirt when you're around your parents."

"That's a good idea. I'd hate to have to explain to them how Kaylyn put those scratches there." he winked. We walked up the sidewalk to my house and pushed my front door open. "I'm excited for tonight."

"I am too bro." I smiled as we stomped up the stairs. "Just remember what I said, be super careful." I said as I walked to my nightstand by my bed, pulling open the drawer and pulling out a couple condoms. "Here."

"Thanks man."

"Do I need to give you instructions on how to use it now?" I rolled my eyes, busting up laughing.

"No, no you don't you fucking asshole." he shook his head as he walked out of my room. I followed him back down the stairs and to the front door. "Thanks for the advice dude." he nervously said.

"No problem. Don't force it." I shrugged, walking back down the driveway and into the street. He got into his new car and put in reverse, purposely trying to hit me. I ran down the street back to Haley's, letting myself in. I hopped up the stairs to her room to find her setting on the edge of her bed, bawling her eyes out. "Love, what's wrong?" I asked, throwing my arm around her to console her.

"Nothing." she sharply said, pulling away from me and walking across her room.

I inhaled deeply, brushing my annoyance off. I seriously didn't get her sometimes. I know she's been having nightmares and things lately so I'm not really sure what's wrong here. I stood up and walked across the room to where she was standing. I walked in front of her to see her face, cupping it in my hands and wiping the tears from her cheeks. "Don't tell me there's nothing wrong, when there apparently is."

"Alex, nothing is wrong." she jumped back from me, wrapping her arms around herself.

I took a step forward, throwing my arms back around her. "Then why are you crying?"

"Because I'm stressed."

"Have you been having more nightmares?"

"Yeah." she sighed. "But I'm not sure if they're nightmares or not this time. I'm still deathly afraid, but they're different. I'm not dying everytime."

"What are they?" I asked, running my hands up and down her back.

"I don't wanna talk about it." she said as she started to crying. "I'm terribly insecure about today, too."

"Why are you insecure for?" I asked in disbelief. "Haley, don't feel that way, please."

"I don't feel-" she stopped, looking down at her feet.

"You don't feel?"

"Good enough for you." she sighed, burying her face in my chest.

"Haley, you listen to me. I don't know what makes you think this, but you are the best for me. I've never met someone whose made me more happier than you. You're completely beautiful. Whenever you look at me I feel weak and I get butterflies. Baby, don't feel this way." I said roughly and quickly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." I said, pulling her slightly away so I could see her face. I ran my lips into hers, lifting her off the ground. I sat her down, and bumped our foreheads together. "I love you. Go get pretty, we're going to have fun tonight, I promise."

"Okay." she said, giving me a faint smile. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you that your mom persuaded Kara and I to get ready at your house."

"Joy." I playfully said, placing a kiss on her forehead. I let go of her, walking over to her bed and picked up the large dress bag and slung it over my shoulder. "Lets go, baby." I smiled, grabbing her hand.
__________________________________________
Haley's POV:

We made it to his house and sat in the living room, waiting for Kara to arrive and his mother to get home from work. Ella also said she'd pitch in with the hair because she was a certified cosmetologist. Alex kept his arm around me with his chin rested on my shoulder as he held me in his lap. I still feel like a idiot for everything that happened earlier.

The front door opened, making us turn our heads towards Kara and Mrs. Gaskarth. "Afternoon, Haley." Mrs Gaskarth spoke, walking into the kitchen.

"Afternoon." I sheepishly said. "Hey, Kara."

"Hello." she smiled, taking a seat on the sofa across from us. "Are you ready for prom?"

"Yeah, I suppose."

"That's good. What about you, Alex?"

"Pretty ready, I guess." he shrugged, giving me a seductive smile. God, I hated when he did that..

A light knock came from behind the front door. "I'll get it." his mother called from the kitchen, racing to the front door to answer it. She let Ella in and held a quiet conversation with her by the door. I rested my now throbbing head on Alex's shoulder, not ready for my hair to be pulled and styled.

"Can I just go with my hair like this?" I asked them, making them both laugh.

"I'm sorry, love, but no."

"Dammit." I playfully frowned.

"You girls ready?" Ella smiled, urging us to stand up.

"I suppose." I sighed, looking down at Alex. "Stay out of the construction zone." I pointed and giggled, following them towards the stairs.

"I'd hate to get murdered. I think i'll stay down here for a bit." he smiled, waving to me. "Have fun, baby."

I didn't reply, I just hopped up the stairs, filing into the spare bedroom. "Who's going first?" Ella laughed, patting my shoulder as I walked in.

"Kara." I said, setting down on the bed.

"Haley, you loser." Kara rolled her eyes, setting down in a chair so Ella could start doing her hair.

"I'll do your makeup, dear." Mrs. Gaskarth said, dragging me from the bed to a chair by Kara. She placed a light color of blush on my cheeks and a stunning shade of white eye shadow on my eyelids. Then she did my eyeliner and mascara perfectly and as dark as I usually wear it. I looked like a different person already. "I'll take care of your lips after you get your hair done." she smiled, walking out of the room.

Kara's hair was done. It was pulled up into a bun with pretty curls throughout. "Trade spots now." Ella ordered.

"Ugh, leave it to Alex to go in there and fall asleep instead of getting ready." his mother sighed as she walked back into the room. "That boy I swear, I don't know how you put up with him, Haley."

"It takes a lot of patience." I giggled, letting Ella pull my messy bun down. She ran a brush through it, straightening out the waves and curls of it with the hot iron. She put curls in the front of it, leaving my bangs to fall freely into my face. She added a small metal headband to the look. I looked in the mirror, completely in awe of what I looked like. I was pretty sure Alex would be blown away.

"Here." Ella said, handing me a silver necklace with a diamond charm on it. "Your dad told me to give this to you. He said it was your mother's and she wore it to their prom." she smiled, assisting me with putting it on.

"Thank you so much, Ella." I smiled, standing up and hugging her tightly, but carefully so I didn't hurt her.

"You're welcome."

I turned to Kara who was sitting on the bed, patiently waiting. "Wow, Kara! You look really good." I laughed, examining her hair and makeup.

"You look gorgeous Haley. I do admit Mrs. Gaskarth and Ella did a really great job. Thank you guys so much for helping us."

"No problem dear." Mrs. Gaskarth laughed. "I need to go check on Alex, make sure he's got his tie and everything right."

"Okay." I smiled, laughing at the thought of Alex fucking up his tie.

"Put your dresses on girls. I want pictures."

"Oh God, lets not start with this picture crap!" Kara groaned as she pulled her dress out of the bag. Ella exited the room so we could get dressed. We stripped down to our underwear, pulling on the dresses we picked out. I walked over to the mirror, now just totally amazed with myself. I didn't even look like me. Kara walked up next to me, checking the way the dress fit on her butt.

"You look really, really, beautiful Kara. Like no joke."

"Me? Look at you! You don't even look like yourself. I wonder if Alex could figure it out.." she laughed, pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks." I giggled, walking over to my heels I picked out to wear and slid my feet into them. I heard a knock on the door behind me, turning to see Ella walking back in.

"Oh my God!"

"What?"

"Haley you look effing pretty!" she smiled. "And your dad is downstairs sitting awkwardly with Rian, Alex, and his dad."

"Well at least I know dad and Alex get along." I shrugged.

"That's true. I'll get pictures later when we're downstairs." she smiled with excitement. "Are you guys ready to go downstairs?"

"I'm a little nervous to."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Can you make Alex come up here first and bring me down?" I asked, hoping for the best.

"I can try, if his mother doesn't object."

"Okay, thanks." I sighed, turning to Kara.

"Haley, what are you doing! Get your ass down there right now!" she huffed, pushing me through the door and to the staircase.

"Wait, you go first." I said, pushing her in front of me.

"Fine." she rolled her eyes, walking down the staircase. I stayed close behind her as we went down the steps slowly. She walked out first, making me stop dead in my tracks, suddenly embarrassed by the room full of people.

I walked in Alex's direction, stopping in front of him. I didn't look up at him, I just kept my eyes on my hands that were folded in front of me. He grabbed my hand, placing a kiss on it. "Holy fuck, you look beautiful baby." he grinned, kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks." I blushed, keeping my eyes to the floor.

"Here." he whispered, grabbing my hand and slipped a white corsage onto my wrist. The white flower glittered in the light, making me finally look up at him. He has a smug grin on his face, giving me more and more butterflies. I also could mention he looked very attractive. His hair was in it's usual format, falling into his eyes, and he looked very good in a tux. I dropped my gaze to the floor, where I blushed again. I also noticed he was wearing skinny jeans and converses. Typical Alex.

I clutched onto his arm, throwing my hand into his. Awkward silence filled the room, making me more nervous. I looked to see Zack, and his date Audrey, then Jack and Kaylyn on the other side of the room. Then there was parents. My dad and Ella stood in the corner. I admit, I got my awkwardness from my dad.

"Okay, I want pictures." Mrs. Gaskarth said, rushing over to Alex and I. We stood there, waiting for her to take a stupid picture.

"Okay, Mom. I think that's good." he complained after what seemed to be a thousands of pictures.

"It's not completely over now, Alex." Ella smiled, walking over to us. She took more pictures with her camera, making me want to go insane with each bright flash.

It was finally time for us to go. Alex held onto my hand as he followed the others outside of his house. A long black limo was parked out in the street. "Limo?" I laughed as we walked to the door.

"Everyone insisted we rent one. I just assume walk." he rolled his eyes, helping me into the cab. He got in, pulling the door shut behind him.

"Okay, bitches!" Jack shouted from the other side of the limo. "I wanna say one thing. Let this be a night we all fucking remember for however long we live!"

Everyone shouted and laughed as the limo took off down the street. Alex threw his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. "I'm so mesmerized, love. You look so fucking beautiful." he whispered in my ear, kissing my jaw and then running his lips down to my neck.

"Quit." I giggled, pushing his face away.

"No, I'm being serious. Love, you take my breath away."

I blushed, hiding my face into his chest while it burned red. "You don't look bad yourself, Gaskank."

"I cleaned up nicely, just for you babe." he laughed, making eye contact with Jack. He flipped him the finger for something, but I wasn't quite sure.

"I'm actually glad you talked me into this."

"Whether I talked you into it or not, you were still coming." he winked and laughed, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I dislike you so much, Alexander." I rolled my eyes, wiggling my hand out of his. He ignored me and started a conversation with Zack and Jack.

I turned my head to who was sitting beside me. Zack's date, Audrey, a tall blonde with blue eyes. She glared at me for a moment with her lips pursed. "Hi." I quietly said, trying to get her to quit staring.

"Hi." she arrogantly said, turning her head towards Zack. Joy, here we go again with people not liking me. I turned my head back to Alex, who was quietly sitting there with his head gently placed on my shoulder still. I grabbed his hand, playing with his fingers. He still stared blankly into space as I did so, making me annoyed.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face, breaking him out of his daze. "Yes, love?"

"You're really observant." I rolled my eyes as I still toyed his fingers in mine. "I've been playing with your hand, and you have yet to even notice."

"Oh, shit." he laughed, pushing his hair out of his face. The limo came to a stop. Everyone began to move out of their seats and head for the door. Jack and Kaylyn went out first, then Rian and Kara, Zack and Audrey, then Alex and I. They held prom at the school courtyard this year.

It was fairly dark outside and pretty breezy and warm. The courtyard was decorated with flowers and pretty Christmas lights. The place was packed with students and their dates, some that didn't even go to our school. I held on to Alex's arm as we approached the scene, a little nervous.

"It's going to be alright, love." he laughed, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You better be right."

"I am." he winked. I listened to the loud music booming from the place, trying to place the song in my head. I realized it was one of Alex's songs he sung to me one night. "It's good to know Lullabies is a good party song?" he raised a eyebrow, and started to laugh.

"Well it's a good song." I shrugged.

"I suppose so." he smiled. The song changed to something different. "Whenever a slow song comes on, we're dancing."

"I'll be the judge of that one."

"Nope." he said, tugging me closer to the crowd. The song had a lot of beat, letting everyone bump and grid against each other. "Would you like to dance, baby?" he laughed, throwing his arms around my shoulder.

"No I would not!" I shook my head. "You're nuts."

"It's all in your hips." he smirked, placing his hands on my hips, making me sway.

"I don't grind, sorry."

"But I do." he laughed, dancing to my side and started to grind on me.

"Alex, I will seriously hit you in the face." I giggled, trying to move away from him.

He gave me his famous puppy dog face and threw his arms around me. "Sorry, babe."

"Sure you are."

"I am." he smiled, running his lips into mine.

"You're cute." I smiled back, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"You're cuter." he beamed. "I love you. I'm not sure if I've told you that today."

"I think you did earlier."

"Well, I'm saying it again."

"Okay." I bit my lip, trying to resist kissing him. "I love you too." I gave up, pushing myself up to where I was in exact level with his face, giving him a loving kiss. He kissed back, pushing me back down.

"Okay, enough of the PDA." he grinned, kissing me lightly once more.

"This is no fair." I pouted, intertwining my hands with his. I felt a tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn slightly to see who it was. Jenna stood behind me with a angered expression with her arms crossed over her round baby bump. "Hey, Jenna."

"Don't 'hey Jenna' me! What the hell is your problem?"

"I didn't know I had one?" I asked blankly, not knowing what the hell she was talking about.

"Jenna, calm down." I heard Alex quietly say from behind me.

"Stay out of it Alex, this is between your girlfriend and I!" she hissed lowly at him. "Haley, why the fuck did you kiss Lucas?"

My jaw dropped in shock. "When the hell did I exactly kiss Lucas?"

"At the school bonfire last January! He told me just now that you did!"

"Okay, for one, he kissed me. Two, he did it in front of Alex to piss him off." I shook my head, trying my best to control the anger inside of me.

"Oh, now that's what they all say." she rolled her eyes.

"Jenna, if it makes you feel any better, I was there and saw it all. I even punched your little prick boyfriend in the face." Alex harshly said, starting to pull on my arm. "And for the whole time you've been pregnant, he's been cheating on you."

His words caught me off guard. I didn't know he was cheating on her, I just knew he was after me. Before she could say anything else, he pulled me away from her, relocating us out of sight. The anger still boiled inside of me, making me want to punch something. "Lucas is a lying piece of shit."

"I really want to kick his ass again." he calmly said, but taking in a sharp breath. "Whatever baby, lets drop it and have a good time."

"I agree. After this summer, I'm going to switch schools." I rolled my eyes, grabbing on to his arm.

"I agree, you should." he laughed, kissing my cheek. A slow song came on finally, causing fear to spread through my body. "I think we should dance now." he smiled, leading me towards the crowds of people who were already dancing. My legs locked up on me, trying to pull out away from him. "Haley, quit being stubborn."

"No." I shook my head. "I don't wanna."

"Too bad, you're dancing. After a few dances, we can ditch."

"Really?"

"Yes." he grinned, stopping us in the middle of the crowd. He placed his hands on my hips, pulling me up onto his toes. I placed my hands on his shoulders, looking up into his eyes. I heard someone behind us murmur 'look at Gaskarth's girl' making me blush and Alex smile wildly.

"Shut up." I giggled at his expression.

"I love embarrassing you, in case you've never noticed."

"Oh duh, of course I've noticed." I shook my head, laying my head against his chest.

"It's only because I love you." he chuckled, resting his hands on my lower back.

"You embarrassed me the first day we hung out. On the swings? I was a idiot for jumping out of a swing in a skirt."

"But then I wouldn't of gotten a chance to kiss you."

"Oh please!" I giggled. "There was a lot of chances afterwards. Or you could give me no warning and do it like you do now."

"You like it when I catch you off guard though, don't you?" he shook his head, running his lips into mine.

"No! I hate it when you do that." I sighed when the song changed. I stepped off of his feet, grabbing his hands. I tugged on his hands, attempting to drag him through the people. "Alex, move your ass."

"Boo." he said, pulling his hands out of mine. He wrapped one arm around my waist, throwing the other under my legs, knocking me off my feet. He carried me in bridal style back to the edge.

"Alex, I am going to seriously injure you by the time this night is over with."

"That may have just turned me on too." he smirked, letting me back down to my feet. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to his chest. I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and glared into his beautiful dark brown eyes. His face was literally inches away from mine in a matter of seconds, close to kissing me. I knew he was hesitant because of all the people around. "I wish there wasn't so much people here."

"It's packed. I say we leave."

"We can't until the others are ready to vamos." he pursed his lip. Another slow song came on, making him pull me back onto his feet, twirling us around in circles. We danced in silence to the song until Jack showed up, tapping on Alex's shoulder.

"May I have this dance, Alexander." Jack laughed, bowing down in front of him.

"No you faggot, you cannot." Alex rolled his eyes, smirking slightly. "Haley has my dances tonight."

"Boo, Haley sucks." he stuck his tongue at me, making me flip him the middle finger. "And she's mean! You know what, Kaylyn? Haley bit me one time." he said, throwing his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"Because you were sexually harassing my fiance!"

"Yes, I grabbed his ass. Big whoop."

"And my junk.." Alex shook his head, smiling and showing off his perfect teeth.

"Alex has great junk. Who wouldn't want to grab it?" he winked at Alex. "No homo."

"You're disgusting bro." Zack said, walking up behind us with Audrey. Rian and Kara followed them, all of us forming a circle.

"So anyway, as we came to bother you about." Jack started. "Are y'all ready to ditch?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I said enthusiastically.

"I suppose." Alex shrugged, grabbing my hand. We walked to the limo that waited for us in the parking lot.

Somehow we managed to end up in Rian's basement. I have no idea how it happened. We all sat around together on the floor. "We should play seven minutes in heaven!" Audrey screeched, all of us giving her a strange look.

"What the hell is that?" Zack asked her, scratching the back of his head.

"It's that game where you put people's names in hats and someone draws a name out of the hat and whoever the lucky bitch who got drawn gets to go sit in the closet with the person who drew their name for seven minutes." Alex laughed. "I think we should play it."

"We don't have a hat or paper." Kara said, looking around the basement for the props. "Rian, babe, do you have a hat and paper?"

"I have one of Alex's beanies?"

"How does that even happen?" Alex asked, shaking his head. "Use it."

"Now we need paper."

"Here." Rian said, ripping out a sheet of paper from a notebook. He ripped out four small block shaped pieces and handed it to the girls. We were then handed a sharpie and told to write our name on it. I quickly wrote it, ripping a little bit off the end so Alex could find the right one so I wouldn't be stuck with one of the other guys. We threw our pieces of paper in the beanie and Alex shook it up, handing it to Rian first.

He pulled out the sheet, drawing out Audrey's name. Kara shot him a jealous glance as he walked with her to the closet. We heard nothing for the seven minutes straight. They came out and sat back down. Rian handed the hat to Alex next. He dug in there, pulling out a piece of paper that he felt confident was mine. "Oh lucky me, I got Haley." he gave me a smug grin, pulling me up. He led me to the closet, pulling the door shut behind us.

"What are we supposed to do?" I quietly giggled, standing close to him in the tightly packed closet.

"Anything. We have seven minutes." he winked, latching his arms around my waist. "I do have a idea though."

"What is that?"

"Make moaning and banging noises to make them think we're really doing it." he laughed, kissing my forehead.

"Lets do it!" I grinned. "How do we start?"

"Uhh.." he said, beginning to think. "Are you ready for it?" he asked, his voice getting louder.

I giggled and nodded. He pulled himself closer to me, pushing me against the wall, making a loud thud. "Now what?"

"Moan."

I let out a loud fake moan, slamming my hand into the door. "Oh Alex!" I screamed, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh Haley, baby." he moaned back, making fake hip thrusts. He rocked me back and forth so I hit the wall, trying to make the situation sound real.

"Alex!"

"Oh my God!"

"Alexander!" I moaned and giggled quietly. "Fuck me harder!"

His eyes widened a little as he started to laugh. "Oh my god! I'm almost there!"

"Faster!"

"Ah! Oh my God!" he moaned out, making fake orgasm noises. I did the same, running my face into his shoulder and started to laugh.

"Okay! Your seven minutes are over!" I heard Zack shout from behind the door.

"You need sex hair, babe." I giggled, messing up his hair.

"You need a hickey." he rolled his eyes, sucking on my neck. I bit my lip, trying to keep from letting out a real moan. "I think I got it now." he laughed, pushing open the door. Everyone sat there, wide-eyed.

"What the fuck was that?" Jack asked, a bit terrified for a answer.

"A quickie." Alex winked, setting us down.

"Wow. That was.. awkward." Kara said, raising her eyebrows.

"Who's turn is it now?"

"I say Jack's." Alex said, handing him the hat. He watched him with a hopeful look. Jack looked a little shocked when he pulled open the paper.

"Kaylyn, lets go." he said, grabbing his girlfriend and pulled her up. He led her to the closet. We listened closely, not hearing anything for the first few minutes. We then heard a tiny moan come from Kaylyn.

"Jack's getting laid tonight, guys." Alex confidently said.

"Aren't we all though?" Zack smiled, looking up at the ceiling.

"I'll get a double dosage later."

"I'm sure you will."

"Alex, shut up." I shook my head, listening close to what was going on in the closet. The timer buzzed, indicating it was time for them to get out of the closet. "Who's the lucky one to tell them to stop what they're doing?"

"I vote Alex." Kara said, making everyone agree.

"I'll pull the door open on the motherfuckers." he laughed, hopping up from the floor and ran to the door, quietly pulling it open. "Times up!"

"Alex, you asshole." Jack cursed, buttoning up his shirt.

"And you all thought Haley and I were awkward." he commented.

"Shut up. Kaylyn and I are going to head off to my house."

"Good luck." I heard Alex whisper to him and watched Kaylyn blush. "Haley, are you ready to go home?" he turned to me after they left.

"Yeah." I nodded, standing up and walked to him. "Goodnight guys."

"Night guys." they all said in unison. Alex grabbed my hand and towed me up the wooden steps, leading me out of the house. Once we were outside, he grabbed a hold of me, pulling me to his chest, running his lips into mine violently.

"I've been waiting to do that since earlier." he said, pulling away.

"No kidding."

"Lets go back to my place." he winked, pulling me towards the driveway.

"How are we going to get home?" I asked him, hoping we weren't going to walk.

"Little do you know, my car is parked over at Jack's. And that's right down the street." he smiled, tugging me towards Jack's.

"Oh, okay." I nodded, walking along side of him. We got to Jack's and hopped inside his car. He put it in reverse and backed out quickly, throwing it to drive and speeding to his house. Everything was moving so quickly now.

We sat on the edge of his bed, holding on to each other's hands. "Did you enjoy tonight?"

"I actually did. I really enjoyed the closet." I giggled, leaning in to kiss him. He made the kiss more alive, kissing my jaw, then my neck. I ran my hand through his hair, slightly tugging on it.

"Please don't yell at me to fuck you harder." he laughed, pushing me to the middle of his bed. He kept me underneath him as we pretty much made out. I got his jacket and shirt off of him after a minute. He helped me out of my dress, laying me back down on the bed. He took off his jeans, his lips never leaving mine.

"Alex, I love you." I quietly said as he reached to take my bra off.

"I love you too, baby." he whispered back, unhooking it and throwing it to the floor. He reached for my underwear, sliding them down my legs. He pulled the covers over us as he pulled his boxers down to his lower half. He applied a condom and pushed into me, creating the sense of bliss I get everytime.

I didn't tell him to go faster again. I let him take me at his own pace. I laid back, moaning in pleasure as I ran my fingers through his hair. "Oh, Alex."

He smirked, picking up the speed. I then dug my fingernails into his back, moaning even louder. The warm feeling in the pit of my stomach wasn't hard to miss. I knew butterflies when I had them. "Oh fuck."

"What?" I asked, a little worried.

"Nothing." he breathed, pushing himself to go faster. "I'm getting close, love."

"I am too." I whispered, laying my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes. I knotted my fingers in his hair, waiting for the explosive feeling to happen.

"Oh my God." he said, slowing down his thrusts. He stopped, hovering over me for a moment. He reached down and kissed my neck, making a small moan escape my throat. "I love you." he whispered, falling to my side.

"I love you too." I took a deep breath, curling up to his side. We both were too tired to move. We stayed here, our bodies intertwined together. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his soft snores. This night was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I know the ending was a little sloppy and not good. I'm kinda in a hurry to finish it and get it out. So there it is! :D
Comment & Subscribe. (also throw ideas at me, they're really welcomed!)