A Lot of Potential

Our Waking Lives

I still never heard anything about Ella and the baby. Everything happened so randomly. Today was graduation and Alex was gone to graduation rehearsals, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I felt afraid knowing I hadn't heard anything. I tried calling my dad but I never got any answer. I was hoping he wouldn't skip out on Bella's graduation..

My phone rang, causing me to jump up and race to answer it. I didn't bother looking at the caller ID, I just wanted to get it answered faster. "Hello?" I took a deep breath, waiting for whoever was on the other end to say something.

"Haley, it's me." my dad said, making me sigh in relief.

"Dad, is she okay?"

"She's fine. We got a couple surprises.." he said, his voice trailing off.

"What?" I asked excitedly.

"Well, she was after thirty-six weeks. They miscounted her weeks." he sighed. "And instead of having one little sister, you have two."

"Two?" I asked in disbelief. "How is that possible?"

"I don't know, they never saw the second heartbeat."

"Oh my God. This is amazing." I smiled. "Are you going to be able to make it to graduation?"

"I can't miss this." he laughed. "The day your sister accomplishes something big in her lifetime and to see my future son-in-law graduate. Is he excited?"

"What guy isn't excited for graduation?" I sighed. "I don't want him to leave school."

"It'll be a good year next year, doll. You'll be a senior. One more year."

"I know. Have you named the babies yet?" I asked, changing the topic.

"We have Sophia Nichole and Amalia Rose." he took a deep breath. "I'm glad there here. On the downside, we don't have two cribs. Better yet, one together."

I laughed and smiled. "I can make Alex help me put it up when he gets back from graduation rehearsals."

"Sounds great baby doll, I gotta go. Bye."

"Bye." I said, hanging up the phone. I smiled with great joy, pulling my blanket back around me. The bedroom door pushed open with a tired Alex walking inside. "Hi."

"I'm tired." he yawned, hopping onto the bed. "Why are you so smiley for?"

"A lot of things."

"Like?"

"Ella is okay. They miscalculated her pregnancy. She was on time. And instead of having one, she had two. They never saw the second heartbeat." I grinned.

"Holy shit." he laughed, taking in a deep breath. "I'm glad everyone's okay."

"I'm excited Alex."

"I can tell. What are the sex of the babies?"

"Girls. Sophia and Amalia." I giggled, snuggling up next to him.

"Damn." he laughed, pushing my bangs out of my face. "Things are gonna be a little rough once they come home, but I promise to be here to help out."

"Sing them lullabies to make them fall asleep?"

"Possibly." he shrugged. "Or give you a place to escape off to. Oh and guess what, love?"

"What?" I asked, resting my chin on his chest.

"You and my mother have wedding plans to talk over." he laughed, setting up and holding me in his lap. He kissed me quickly, pulling away and bumping his forehead into mine.

"Boo, you told them?"

"Yeah, I did. They seemed pretty excited." he smiled, kissing me again.

"Quit that." I groaned, pushing myself into his face to kiss him. I kissed him passionately for a moment before pulling away, letting him suck on my bottom lip.

"Is this my graduation present or something?" he smirked, flipping us over to where I was on my back. He hovered over me, brushing his lips down my neck.

"Alex, not now." I said, feeling in bliss when he kissed my neck. "Fuck it, never mind." I gigged, knotting my fingers in his hair.

"Maybe we should save this for later."

"I think not." I giggled, pulling his shirt over his head.

"No, I'm actually being serious." he laughed, kissing me lightly. "I wanna take you somewhere where we can be alone tonight."

"Where?"

"You'll see love. I don't know about you, but I'm fucking exhausted." he yawned, wrapping his arms around me. I cuddled up with him, pulling a blanket over us.

"You're always exhausted, babe." I sighed, feeling my eyelids grow heavy.

"I know, I can't help it. Tough schedule." he smiled, pressing his lips to my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." I yawned. "Any big plans tonight?"

"Graduation, then some stupid dinner with my parents and grandparents. I'd love it if you came."

"Nah, I don't want to interrupt a family gathering." I shrugged. "I'll go see Ella and the twins or something why you do that."

"Love, you are family. You're going to be my wife within the next month." he smiled. "Please, come with us. I'd love to see the twins too, so after the dinner, we'll go. I promise."

I considered things in my mind. "Do you really want to take someone as awkward as me to dinner with your family?"

"Yes."

"Go figures." I shook my head. "Fine, i'll go."

"Good. It'll be okay, love. My grandparents aren't really bad. They're just old and straight-up don't give a fuck." he laughed, nuzzling his face into my hair.

"I haven't seen my grandparents in ages. Not since I was ten at least."

"On which side?"

"My mom's. My dad said it would be best if we didn't go over there anymore. I don't get it." I shrugged, yawning once more. "They still write Bella and I shit and send things every little now and then."

"I think you should invite them to the wedding."

"Do you think that'll be a good idea?" I asked, considering the suggestion.

"I think it would be a wonderful idea." he inhaled deeply. "I'm going to take a nap now."

"I'm there with you." I sighed, kissing him quickly.

"Goodnight or whatever.. fuck it." he smiled, kissing the back of my neck. He got quiet for a moment, giving me a sign he was asleep. I heard his quiet snores, putting me up for some sleep. I rolled over to face him, snuggling my face into his chest.

I awoke to him shaking me lightly, pulling me out of the deep sleep I was in. "Now what?" I batted my eyelids, trying to push away the tiredness left over.

"You were talking in your sleep." he sighed. "What was happening?"

"I don't remember anything. What'd I say?"

"Well to start if off, you screamed really loudly, scaring the fucking shit out of me. Then you rolled over and threw yourself at me, clinging onto me, then the next thing I know my name is being called and a lot of profane words." he laughed quietly.

"I swear to God there's something wrong with me." I bit my lip. "I don't feel like a normal person."

"I don't think anyone is normal these days."

"That's probably true. I'm beyond abnormal." I sighed, setting up. "What time is it?"

"I don't know." he sighed, rolling to his side to grab his phone. He hit a button, making it light up, and set it back down. "Five thirty. We've gotta get ready soon."

"Damn, we've been sleeping for that long?"

"Yeah we have, but you're little miss alarm clock and woke us up." he smiled, tickling my side.

"Quit!" I giggled, slapping him playfully in the chest. "Go take a shower."

"Take one with me."

"I already took one while you were gone."

"Well take another." he said, hopping out of bed and scooped me into his arms.

"Alex," I whined, trying to scramble out of his arms. "I don't wanna."

He gave me a seductive smile, setting me on the bathroom sink. He kissed me tenderly, pulling my shit off of my body. He moved his lips down to my jaw, then to my ear. "Please?" he whispered softly, his breath tickling the skin on my neck.

"It's gonna take longer for both of us to get ready." I sighed. "I don't think you wanna be late for your own graduation."

"I don't care." he shrugged, taking off his jeans. He pulled for my shorts, sliding them down my legs. I slapped his hands away when he tried to go for my underwear.

"No." I rolled my eyes, pushing myself off of the counter.

"Fine." he stuck his tongue at me, proceeding on with his shower. I picked up my tank top and pulled it back on, walking back into my room. I opened my closet, looking for something I could possibly wear to the graduation. I pulled out a pink and purple floral dress and a pair of beige colored heels. I found my underwear drawer, looking for something to wow Alex. I bit my lip, finding the lacy lingerie I was given to wear on his birthday. My eyes wandered to the bathroom, listening to see if the shower was still running. I grabbed the bundle of lace, running to the corner of my room and pulled it on. I pulled the dress I had picked out on over it, concealing it from him so he would be surprised later.

"You look nice." I heard a male voice say from the doorway of my room. I turned around, seeing my dad standing there.

"Thanks." I nodded.

"What do you have planned tonight?"

"Well, Alex is supposed to have dinner afterwards with his parents and grandparents. He wants me to come. Then I wanna go see Ella and the babies." I smiled. "Is that fine?"

"Yeah, I don't have anything planned with Bella. She said after her graduation, she's gotta work? Did you know she had a job?" he raised a eyebrow, his eyes gazing towards Alex. He wore a towel wrapped around his waist, with his hair dripping wet. "Oh, hi Alex."

"Well, this is awkward. Hello Mr. Maddox.." he bit his lip, giving me a apologetic look.

"Hi. Well, Haley, I'll see you there I guess?"

"Yeah, bye Dad."

"Bye." he said, walking out of the room.

"Alex! Oh my God!" I burst out in laughter.

"What?" he laughed. "I didn't expect your father to be in the room when I walked out. Just be happy I didn't walk out completely naked."

"That wouldn't of even been funny. You most likely would of gotten killed."

"Maybe so." he smiled, walking over to me and gave me a small peck. "I fucking forgot all my clothes down at my house. Wanna walk with me to go get them?"

"Okay." I nodded, putting on my heels. "Share your mirror when we get there."

"Okay, okay." he laughed, holding a tight grip on his towel and his other hand in mine.

"Wait, you're walking down there in the fucking towel? Alex, you kill me."

"I'm sorry baby." he winked, pulling me towards the door.

We walked out of the house, slowly walking down the road so he could hold his towel to keep it from falling down. "Dammit, I thought I was awkward." I giggled, hurriedly pulling him to his front door. I pushed the front door open, giving him a slight push towards the stairs. "Hurry up and go get dressed."

"Come with me." he begged, dragging me up the stairs.

"Ugh, you're so difficult."

"I know." he smiled, leading me to his bedroom. I sat on the edge of his twin sized bed, letting my eyes wander the room. He sat down next to me, laying back on the bed to put on his jeans.

"Can you get your jeans any tighter, Gaskarth?" I giggled, pinching his side.

"If I did, little Gaskarth would smother to death, so no thanks."

"Oh your pride!" I snorted.

"Way better than having a vagina." he laughed, standing up. "Oh my god, do these jeans make my butt look good?"

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "What butt?"

"This one." he said, smacking it with his hand.

"Keep dreaming, babe."

"I shall." he flashed me a grin, pulling his shirt on and started to button it up.

"Ow." I bit my lip, throwing my hands to my lower stomach area.

"What's wrong?"

"Cramp." I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"Like I said, way better than having a vagina." he chuckled, starting to fix his hair.

"Shut up." I groaned, pushing myself into the middle of his bed to grab a couple of his pillows. I held onto one, throwing the other across the room to hit him in the back.

"That wasn't very nice."

"That's why I did it."

"I'm so ready to get this night over with." he sighed, slipping a beanie over his long brown hair.

"You're lucky. I have two more days." I frowned. "Are you almost done? It's about time to go."

"Yeah, yeah. Are you?"

"Yes." I nodded, hopping out of bed. "Do I look okay?" I asked, smoothing my dress out.

"Beautiful as always." he smiled, taking my hands in his. "Lets go, love. I'm ready to graduate!"

"I don't want you to." I pouted, throwing my arms tightly around him.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry, but I have to."

"You should of made bad grades to you could get held back." I sighed, hugging onto his arm. "Well, lets go.."

"It's going to be okay." he smiled lightly. "I promise."

I nodded, walking to the stairs with him. We walked slowly down them, stopping in the living room to where his parents were. "Alex, son, you look so handsome!" his mother said, standing up.

"Thanks mom."

"And Haley, you look gorgeous. I really love your dress."

"Thank you, Mrs. Gaskarth." I smiled.

"Well, we don't wanna be late. Lets go." she said, pushing us towards the door. His father followed us out to their driveway where we all stopped. "Alex, are you driving yourself?"

"Yeah." he nodded. "We'll see you guys there." he said, pulling me to the passenger side of his car. He pulled open the door, helping me into the tall vehicle.

"You know, I can get into a car by myself." I giggled, letting him buckle me in.

"I just like to do it." he shrugged, kissing me quickly. He stepped back, smiling at me as he shut the door. He walked around to the driver side, turning the car on. The car was slid into reverse, backed out carefully. He put it into drive, driving quickly down the street.

"I'm tired."

"But we just slept for seven hours?" he raised a eyebrow, keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"I don't know. I just am." I yawned, crossing my legs in the seat.

"Stay awake, don't fall asleep on me."

"I don't plan on it. I'll save the sleeping for tonight."

"Good." he laughed, grabbing my hand. He pulled into the packed parking lot, finding the spots reserved for the graduates. He parked, shutting his engine off. He turned and looked at me. "Please don't cry later." he laughed, giving me a breathtaking smile.

"I'll try not to." I giggled. "I don't understand why I would cry. I'm stuck with your ass for almost everyday before I die, remember?" I said, showing him the engagement ring on my finger.

"Yeah, yeah. Lets go, baby." he said, getting out. I took a deep breath before pushing the door open. I slowly moved along, walking along side of him. I felt his fingers slip in between mine, causing me to glance up at him. He walked with a smile on his face, never more confident than now. We walked through crowds of people, stopping outside the school's football stadium. It was time to part. "Babe, go find your dad, my parents, Kara, whoever you can find and set with them, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded. "I shall do that."

He kissed my cheek, turning around and walking away. I decided to do what I was told determining the fact he wasn't coming back. I walked through the gate, passing people I knew, and the some I didn't. "Hey! You look different without Gaskarth on your arm!" someone called from the side of the fence. I blushed and kept walking, pretending like I didn't hear it. Is this what I'm going to have to put up with next year?

I walked up the steps that led to the bleachers, scanning the crowd for my father. I caught sight of him, sitting awkwardly at the top by himself. I giggled to myself, starting my journey up the concrete steps. "Oh good, Haley, you're here!" I heard Alex's mother call from the left of me when I was halfway up the stairs. "I was worried Alexander wouldn't get there on time."

"Isn't he always late for everything, though?" I grinned.

"Is your father here?"

"Yeah, he's up at the top."

"Who's this, Isobel?" a little elderly woman asked.

"Carol, this is Alex's fiance, Hal-" she started, being cut off by the sound of a microphone. I bit my lip, turning to finish my journey up the stairs to my dad. I sat down quietly, setting my eyes to the graduates making their way to their seats in the middle of the field. I never saw Alex or Jack in the crowd.

"Where's Alex?" my dad mumbled to me.

I looked to see my fiance and his best friend running through the field, trying to find their places where they needed to be. "There's Alex.. and Jack." I giggled, rolling my eyes.

"They would be late."

"I know, daddy, I know." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder, watching Alex and Jack hop into the line. Everyone took their seats and the principal started giving a long, boring speech. I listened to the stories told by the valedictorians and salutatorians of their long years of high school. Before I knew it, they were handing out the diplomas. It would be along time before they get to the G and M part of the students, considering the fact there was over 400 kids graduating. I waited patiently, clapping for Jack and Rian when they got theirs.

Finally the Gs were starting to be called. My heart dropped when the principal called out Alexander William Gaskarth. I bit my lip, trying not to cry like a fool. I mentally slapped myself, telling me to get over it. It was life.

I tapped my foot, starting to get impatient now. They called my sister's name and she ran to the front, grabbing her diploma. My dad and I clapped for her, standing up so she could see us. She gave us a unpleasant glance, making me feel awkward. I sat down, waiting for them to call Zack's name now. The only person left then would be Kaylyn and Dylan.

I waited for the Rs. Finally Dylan's name was called. He slowly walked up to grab his diploma, walking quickly back to his seat. "Kaylyn Rivers couldn't be here today." the principal said, leaving me in complete curiosity. That's strange.

It was all over. Everyone stood up, taking off their black caps, throwing them into the air. The guests in the crowd stood up, screaming and yelling for the class. Everyone began to exit the stands and walk out on the field to meet up with their newly graduated family member or friend. I pulled my on my dad's arm, bringing him to the field.

My sister approached us, getting attacked in hugs by my father. I ignored her existence, scanning the crowd for Alex. "Haley, aren't you going to say something to your sister?"

"Oh, uh, congrats?" I said expressionlessly. I was still pissed off at her by the way she treated Kaylyn. I've honestly hated who my sister has become lately.

"Thanks." she nodded, giving me a hug. I hugged her back with one arm, pulling away quickly. I saw Alex through the crowd, standing with Jack, Rian, and Zack. Unfortunately, Kara couldn't be here tonight. I ditched Bella and my dad, squeezing through people to make my way to Alex and the guys.

"Love!" Alex shouted, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Babe?" I gigged. "You're going to kill me."

"Sorry, sorry." he apologized, pulling me to his side. "So as I was saying, why weren't you here this morning you tool?" he asked Jack, who didn't seem to look very happy.

My eyes wandered to Zack, who was biting his lip. "You wanna know why I wasn't here this morning, you fucking asshole? My girlfriend got hit by a fucking car and is in a god damn coma!" Jack screamed with tears rolling down his face. I jumped, pulling Alex's arm around me tighter. I was in fear of Jack for a moment, a little scared he was going to hit Alex.

"I'm sorry bro, I-I didn't know." he said sincerely, reaching out to hug him.

"No, don't touch me. I'm gonna go be with her. Come on Dylan." Jack said, wiping the tears from his cheeks. He shoved Dylan towards the direction of the parking lot, taking off walking.

Alex took a deep breath, squeezing my waist. "Well guys, I'll see you later." he nodded to his friends, who were still standing there shocked.

"Yeah, bye." Rian waved, patting on Zack's shoulder.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me away from Rian and Zack. I felt horrible knowing Kaylyn was hurt and Jack was upset. Zack must of seen it all due to his weird actions. I brushed off those thoughts, trying to keep happy for Alex's sake.

"Alexander!" I heard his name being called by his mother. He pulled me in direction of them, making me now feel awkward. "Congrats son." she smiled, pulling him into a hug. "Now you get to focus on your career."

"Yeah, I guess I do." he smiled, looking down at me. "I still have a month off before I get to start it."

"Oh, when you you all leave for tour?"

"Right after the fourth of July."

"Alexander, don't tell me you're not going to college." his grandma added her input to the conversation.

"Well Grandma, unfortunately, I am not." he smirked, grabbing my hand and giving it a tight squeeze.

"Who's that?" a elderly man standing next to Alex's dad asked, pointing at me.

"Alan, this is my fiance, Haley."

"Carol, would you get a look at that? Alex has got himself a girlfriend." the man said, walking over to his grandma. "I always thought the boy was gay."

My eyes grew wide, looking up at Alex's face. He was laughing, with his hand placed over his face to hide it. "Okay! Well, we'll meet you guys at the restaurant then?" he said, taking a few steps towards the entrance.

"Yes, be safe Alex." his father said, looking at us carefully.

"Yes, sir." he nodded back, pulling me along side of him. "My God, that was awkward."

"Damn straight. Things got really awkward when you got called gay." I giggled, pushing my hair behind my ears.

"Alan is old and awkward."

"Apparently. Is he your grandpa?"

"No, he's my grandma's 'friend' but I legit think he's her boyfriend." he laughed, stopping us at the field house. "I need to return this bastard." he said, pulling the graduation gown over his head. He exposed his usual outfit: a plaid shirt and v-neck, and those damn skinny jeans. He tossed the gown over his shoulder, grabbing my hand and pulled me into the field house. He handed his gown to the Spanish teacher, pulling us back out of the tiny building. "Okay, lets go eat. I'm hungry."

"Isn't food your best friend?" I giggled, slapping his stomach.

"No, food is my friend. You and alcohol are my best friends." he smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We made it to his car, him walking me to the passenger side and helping me in again. He pushed the seat belt into the buckle for me, then cupping my face in his hands. He glared into my eyes, smirking, as he leaned in to kiss me passionately. It got more intense, him running his hand up and down my leg. The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes, me finally breaking away. "Okay, we should probably wait til later." I bit my lip, leaning in and kissed him lightly.

"Good idea, i'd hate to have to explain to my mom why we were late for dinner." he laughed. "And I don't think there's enough room in my backseat for us." he winked, shutting the door. He walked over to the drivers side, getting in and starting up the engine. He drove us to the restaurant where we were meeting his parents and grandmother.

"Alexander, you are like the slowest person I've ever known." his mother scolded him when we got out of the car.

"Sorry Mom, traffic." he lied, trying to make up excuses for the long event in the parking lot.

"Haley, is Alex lying?"

"Yes." I grinned, looking up at him.

"You fucking sell out." he laughed, pinching my side.

"Ow quit, I'm going to beat you up."

"Please Haley, be my guest." his mother scoffed. "And Alex, watch your language! Now lets go." she urged us towards the door. We walked in, being seated by a waiter. He took our orders and brought us all drinks. Now for the fun part itself, the talking.

"So Alex, now that you're done with school, what are you going to do?" Alan asked, sipping tea from his cup.

"First off, enjoy my few weeks of summer. Then Haley and I are going to get married, then I start touring."

"Touring for what?"

"I'm going to have the rockstar life." he laughed, grabbing my hand under the table. "The band my friends and I started our freshman year got signed back in February."

"That's terrific! So about the wedding, when do you guys plan to do so?" his grandma asked, making awkward eye contact with me.

"We haven't really talked it over yet, but it'll be in June."

"Oh, I insist you have it in my backyard. All Gaskarths have married there. Your parents, your uncle and his wife, your other uncle.. I insist, please!"

He turned to me, looking at me. "What do you say, love?"

"If it's tradition, then I suppose." I smiled, looking down at the salad that was placed in front of me by the waiter.

"What about the day?" she asked, picking up a fork and dug into her fruit salad.

"I told Alex to do it on June twenty-forth." his mother said. I took small bites of my salad, not even listening the the conversation they were having, that was now off subject of our wedding. I finished my food, now feeling full.

"Love?" I felt Alex poke my side, making my eyes flutter open. I accidentally had fallen asleep.

"Hmm?" I asked, pretending like I wasn't.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sliding his arm around me, pulling me closer to his side.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded, laying over into him. "Just a little tired."

"I can tell. Are you ready to go home?"

"What about-" I started, realizing his parents and grandmother was gone. "Oh shit. Alex, I'm so sorry."

"Baby, it's fine." he shrugged. "They're not mad at you."

"How come you didn't wake me up sooner?"

"I dunno. Letting you get a tiny nap in before I wear you out again."

"Blah, what's next to your little agenda?" I sighed, pushing myself out of the booth. He stood up, grabbing my hand.

"You'll see." he smiled. We walked out to the parking lot, helping me inside his car. "You get to wear this now." he laughed, tying a bandanna around my eyes.

"Dammit, Alex." I pouted.

"It's a surprise, remember?"

"I hate you so much."

"Aw, baby, I love you too." he sarcastically said, kissing my cheek. I heard the door slam shut then a second later I heard the driver's door open. He got in and started the engine up, backing out of the parking lot of Olive Garden.

"Where is this surprise at this time?" I sighed, getting impatient with his slow driving tonight.

"That's a surprise too."

"Oh my God." I groaned, leaning my head against the window.

"Luckily we're almost there. You don't have long to wait this time." he chuckled, touching my leg.

"Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet?" I smiled, grabbing onto his hand.

"Yeah, actually we are." he said. I could tell he was smiling by the enthusiasm in his voice. I felt the car come to a complete stop, then the engine being killed. He got out, walking to the passenger door and opened it. "Here love. Get out carefully." he said, grabbing my hands. I slid out of the car, loosing my balance, falling into him.

"Fuck." I cursed, throwing my hands out in front of me so I wouldn't run into anything. He grabbed me by the waist, leading me around his car.

"Watch your step." he quietly said, picking me up slightly to avoid the step. "Stop right here."

"Alex, where the hell are we?"

"You'll see, just hang on." he laughed. I heard him jingle his keys, looking for something. "Where is it, god dammit?"

"Where is what?" I asked, reaching out to find him. I felt his back, walking closer to him to wrap my arms around him.

"Nothing, baby." he sighed. "There it is. Here." he said, turning around in my grip. He led me into wherever we were, shutting a door behind us.

"Can I take it off now?"

"Not yet, hang on just a second."

"Aleeeex." I whined, feeling his lips touch mine to shut me up.

"I know, baby, you don't like surprises. Or waiting.." he laughed, walking behind me. He felt for the bandanna, untying it from my head. I got my vision back, seeing a room with shiny wooden floors and grey sofas with a white rug in the middle. There was a large window at the corner of the room, covered up with a grey colored curtain.

"Alex, where are we?" I looked up at him, giving him a confused look.

He bent down, kissing my neck. "This is our place." he whispered, causing me to inhale deeply, taking in his sweet scent.

"Our place?"

"Our place, yes. Our home. Our casa."

"I think I get it now." I giggled, kissing him unexpectedly.

"Now I wanna show you the fun part." a grin spread across his face as he grabbed my hands, towing me to a flight of shiny wooden stairs. I walked up them, looking at the top of the stairs. There was a large door to one room, and the rest were regular sized doors. He led me to the large door, pushing it open.

There was a large room on the other side, that was a light grey color. A king sized bed sat in the middle, perfectly dressed in white sheets with a large canopy draped over the bed. The room was nicely accented with different objects and matching tables to go with the bed frame. A large flat screen TV was mounted on the wall in front of the bed, which didn't seem to surprise me much. "Oh my God." I said in awe, eyeing down the place.

"This isn't even the best part, love." he smiled, tugging on my hand. He led me to the other side of the room, pulling back a large white curtain that exposed a sliding door. He opened it up, pulling me onto a balcony. Outside, I could see the beach. It wasn't far away.

"Alex, oh my fucking God!" I grinned, covering my face with my hands. "I love this so much." I whispered, tightly putting my arms around him.

"I knew you would, love. I love you."

"I love you too." I said back, feeling a tear slip from my eye. Before I could wipe it away, he beat me to it. He reached down, kissing me like he did earlier. I kicked off my heels, letting him carry me back to the bedroom.

He threw me down onto the bed, which was unbelievably soft. He crawled on top of me, kissing my neck as I unbuttoned his shirt. I slid it off of his arms, pulling his v-neck over his head. "How the hell do I get this dress off?" he mumbled, looking for a way to get my dress undone. I giggled, pushing him away for a second. I pulled the dress over my head, throwing it in the floor with the rest of his clothes.

I scrunched my hair in my hand, watching him go nuts over the lingerie I put on earlier. "Is this better?"

"This is way better, baby." he grinned, hopping back on top of me. Together, we both tore off his skinny jeans. I knotted my fingers in his hair as he kissed my neck, pulling off my bra. Before he did anything else, he reached over to the nightstand, pulling out a box of condoms. He ripped the box open, grabbing one from it. He tore it open, pulling his boxers down and applying it properly. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I nodded in response, biting my lip. He slid my underwear off, steadying himself over me. He pushed into my sensitive spot, making the first moan escape my lips.

I moved with him, digging my fingernails into his back. I panted, kissing his neck, looking for his sensitive area. I sucked on it, making him groan. "Oh fuck, Haley."

"Alex," I moaned back, biting my lip as I felt nothing but sensational. His thrusts got faster, making me cry out with more moans.

"Is everything fine for you love?" he mumbled, as he maintained speed.

"Mhm." I nodded, closing my eyes.

"Oh God.."

"Alexander." I whined, binding my fingers into his tangled hair. "Please go faster."

"Alright." he smirked, his expression growing focused. He did what he was told, thrusting faster into me. I felt myself on the edge, waiting for him to give me the sign. "I'm almost there." he moaned as I sucked on his neck again.

"Oh Alex." I moaned, feeling the lovely explosive feeling erupt throughout my body. I held onto him, not wanting to let him go. I kissed him tiredly, letting him slip to my side. He pulled his boxers back up, reaching in the floor to find my underwear and his shirt. I slipped them both on, curling up next to him. He shut off the lights and pulled the covers over us.

"Haley?" he whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah?"

"I love you baby." his smile being illuminated by the moonlight shining through the window.

"I love you too." I said, giving him a faint smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOSH. There we are. (:
Sorry it took so long, I've been hella busy with homework and shit and I haven't had much time to write. Very sidetracked, focused on getting good grades so I can attend the ATL show. (Which I am now, I have the tickets) okay, enough of my asdfghjkl; talk.
Comment & Subscribe.