A Lot of Potential

Sick Little Games

I sat in the backseat of Alex's car with Kaylyn, listening to Alex and Jack mumble insults back and forth about the camping location. Rian, Kara, Zack, and Zack's new friend, Leda, were in Kara's car behind us. I was going to ride with them, but was forced into the backseat by Alex. I was a little nervous about this trip, really not knowing what to expect.

It was about half past eight, and the sun was just going down. They were idiots to wait til the last minute to drive to wherever we were going, but I didn't object. Alex slammed on the breaks, putting the car in park and killed the engine. I looked out the window to see nothing but trees. Everyone had gotten out without me noticing, until Alex pulled open the passenger door. "We're here, baby." he smiled, pulling on my hands.

I slid out of the car, feeling suddenly nauseous. I swallowed the sickening feeling and took his hand, slowly dragging behind him to the trunk of his car. He handed me a backpack containing both of our clothes. I slid my arms through the straps, watching him pull out a ice chest full of water and beer at the most. He shut the trunk door and grabbed my hand. He led me through the trees a little way, exposing to us a flat area between them. Logs were casually thrown around what seemed to be a fire pit. Zack and Rian already had a tent up and Jack was trying to figure out the other.

"Having fun yet, love?" Alex asked, throwing the ice chest down.

"We haven't been here that long." I smiled, wrapping my arms around him.

"I know, but it's just now starting." he kissed my forehead, taking a seat down on one of the logs. I sat down next to him, leaning against his body.

"God dammit!" Jack cursed, catching my attention. "Fuck this tent, I give up."

"Bro, you're a fucking idiot. String the lights then."

"Fine." he rolled his eyes, dragging Kaylyn along with him.

"Come help me, love." Alex stood up, grabbing my hands to pull me up. I nodded and followed him to where the tent Jack attempted to assemble laid. The sky was now dark and the area was pretty dark itself. I grabbed a flashlight and shined it on Alex so he could see. "He's such a freaking idiot."

"Be nice."

"Hush." he stuck his tongue out at me.

I flipped the flashlight off. "Have fun putting a tent together in the dark, Alexander." I gigged, placing the flashlight in my lap.

"You're such a mean little girl!"

"I'm not little, dammit!" I said, picking up a small twig from the ground and threw it at him.

"You're still mean!" he laughed. "There. All done." he smiled, standing up to view his work. The tent stood. Way better than Jack's version of a stood tent. "My tent is pitched! Okay don't take that pervertedly."

I laughed, shaking my head. "Is anything that ever comes out of your mouth not perverted?"

"When I say I love you isn't perverted."

"Now you're being sweet."

"I am Casanova." he winked. "One sweet thing and I have the girls on their knees tending to the pitched tent."

"Oh my god Alex." I shook my head, walking towards him. "You're stupid."

"Thanks." he wrapped his arms around me, sticking his hands in my back pockets.

"Well now that all that shit is out of the way, I say we play games." Zack said from behind us.

"What kind of game?" his friend, Leda, asked.

"I dunno. Absolutely no seven minutes in heaven. Thank you Alex and Haley for putting that option out."

"Welcome." Alex smiled, giving him a thumbs up.

"Lets play 'never have I ever.'" he suggested, reaching into the cooler and pulling out eight drinks. He passed them around the circle of people, everyone popping the top off of their bottle."Who's starting it?"

"Rian." Kara said, looking at her shaggy-haired boyfriend.

He nodded as he began thinking what to say. "Never have I ever grabbed electric fence."

I looked around, noticing that the only one to take a drink was Alex. I raised a eyebrow, not even bothering to ask for a explanation. "Never have I ever had surgery." he said, looking around at everyone.

I shamelessly took a drink. I couldn't lie about this when everyone knew it. "Never have I ever been in handcuffs." I laughed. Alex and Leda took a drink, taking me by surprise.

"That was some kinky shit." Alex winked at me.

"Okay, that never happened you pervert." I rolled my eyes. "Who's next?"

"Leda."

"Never have I ever lost my virginity outside of the bed." she said, looking around.

"Fuck me." Alex sighed, taking another drink. I was shocked.

"You're the whore of this game." I commented, laughing quietly.

"Tell me about it." he smiled. "Never have I ever been to church and a gay bar on the same day. Jack better take a drink."

Everyone laughed hysterically except Jack. "I think we should play a new game." he flipped Alex off.

"Jack, you're such a pussy." Zack said, shaking his head. "What game are we possibly going to play."

"We can ask random questions."

"Like?"

"For instance, have you ever kissed on a first date?" he asked. "The questions can get dirtier and dirtier as they go."

"Smart thinking, Barakat." Zack nodded.

Like Jack said, they'd get dirtier and dirtier. "Who'd you lose your virginity to? Everyone has to answer this one." Jack said, eyeing down everyone in the circle. He pointed to Rian first.

"Kara." he smiled, placing his arm around her shoulders.

"Rian." she smiled back, laying her head on his shoulder.

"What about you Zack?"

"This girl named Lindsey. She was hot." he said, nodding.

"Alex?" Jack shot him a curious glance.

"Lisa." he rolled his eyes.

"Alex.." I blushed, covering my face with my hands.

"What about you Kaylyn?" he asked his girlfriend, when I knew the answer to this one.

"You, you idiot." she smiled at him.

"I lost mine to her." he pointed to her, kissing her lightly on the lips. "What about you Leda?"

"I can't remember." she innocently smiled. Apparently she behaved in a whore-like manor if she couldn't remember.

"This game is getting old." Alex yawned. "I say we play nervous now."

"Why nervous?" Rian raised a eyebrow.

"I don't know." he smiled seductively. "I feel like a slut, that's why."

"How do you play this game exactly?" I asked, a little bit scared for a answer.

"I'll show you." Alex winked, moving closer to me. He placed his hand on the side of my neck. "Are you nervous?"

"No?"

He pursed his lip, moving his hand to my side. "Are you nervous now?"

"No." I smiled, shaking my head.

"God dammit." he said, furrowing his brow in frustration. He touched my thigh, squeezing it lightly. I squirmed in response, biting my lip.

"Okay, okay!"

"Finally!" he smiled, hopping up from the log. "After I come back from getting another drink, it's my turn." he winked. I watched him walk towards the cooler, picking out another beer. "Holy fuck!" he yelled over a tearing noise. He turned around, showing us all the nice rip from the middle of his upper leg to his crotch. I laughed, nearly falling off the log. "Shut up." he said, taking a seat next to me and gave me a light push over.

"Leave to Alex to rip his pants while camping." Zack laughed, taking a drink of his beer.

"Well lets get back to our stupid game." Rian said, touching Kara's back.

Alex turned to face me, narrowing his eyes at me. "Lets go."

I smiled, pressing my hand to his chest. I felt his heartbeat thudding underneath it. "Are you nervous?"

"Nope." he stuck his tongue out at me. "Try again." I rolled my eyes, moving my hand down his chest to his hip. "Still a no."

I bit my lip, determining where I should try now. I ran my hand to his upper leg, running it up and down. "Now are you nervous?"

"Not one bit." he smiled, kissing my jaw.

"Oh my God!" I sighed as I slid my hand over to where the rip in his jeans were. "Are you nervous now?"

"Shit.. no." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes, fixing to get him like he got me. I slid my hand down the front of his pants, touching his joystick. "Are you nervous now?" I leaned over, whispering in his ear.

"Possibly a lot."

"Good." I smiled, removing my hand from his pants.

"Okay, I'm sick of this game." Rian complained. "New game, or we all go to sleep."

Leda raised her arm, getting everyone's attention. "We can play this game we played back in freshman year."

"What's it called?"

"Keyword." she said, turning her head to Zack. "We make a keyword, and we just talk. If anyone says the keyword, we have to take one article of clothing off."

"I love this game!" Zack laughed. "What's the keyword?"

"You."

"Okay, so if I say you, then I have to take a piece of clothing off?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." he nodded. "So who do you think will be the dumb bastard to say it first?"

"Apparently, it's you Zack." I giggled. "Fuck." I said, realizing I had said it too. I kicked off my shoes first, glancing back at Zack who had shed his shirt. I rolled my eyes, looking at Alex now. He had a smug grin on his face, making me want to slap him.

"Does your or you're count?" Rian asked.

"It can. What do you guys think, should it?" Leda grinned. "Dammit." she said, stripping off her jacket.

"This is hard." Alex said, wrapping a arm around me.

"That's what she said." Jack retorted, laughing at his sexual joke he just made.

"That's what your mom said, asshole."

"You said it, Alex." I said pointing at him.

"So did you!" he laughed. "Fucking Christ!" he said, pulling off his hoodie and shirt. I shook my head, taking off my socks. "You're doing the pussy shit."

"No." I shook my head. "Quit using the word, idiot."

"Fuck, I'm going to be naked by the time this game is over with." he sighed, taking off his shoes.

"Alex, please keep your clothes on." Kaylyn laughed, leaning into Jack's side.

"Ooh, Kaylyn has to take something off now." Jack winked at her, helping her slip her Jack off. She couldn't do much, considering that her arm was in a cast and she had several broken ribs.

"Shut up."

"Well anyway, I will not keep my clothes on." Alex announced, making us all laugh.

"Bro, you're such a manwhore." Jack scoffed. "Dammit."

"This is going to be the shortest game ever thanks to you, Alex." Kara shook her head. She sighed, pulling off her shoes first like I did.

"I can't help it." he laughed, holding his hands up in defense.

"Maybe if you weren't looking for a reason to get naked." Rian shook his head, removing his shirt.

"Will you guys just shut the fuck up and lets have some fun?" Leda said, pulling off her shirt. I think all of the guys' eyes got huger, staring at her. I hit Alex in the side, getting pretty pissed off at him. She looked over at him, giving him a flirty look. Kara and I gave each other a look, telling each other how disgusted we were with this girl without saying anything.

"I'm sorry, baby." Alex whispered in my ear, kissing my jaw.

"You're a fucking pig." I rolled my eyes, looking up at the starry night sky. "But strangely, I love you."

"You said it twice, so lose some clothing." he winked. "I said it also. Fuck. But I love you too." he said, reaching for his belt buckle. He unbuckled his jeans and slid them down to his ankles. He then removed his socks, setting back down next to me. "Okay, I'm out."

I shook my head, sliding off my jacket and shirt I was wearing. "Whatever."

"Oh come on Alex, you still have one more piece to shed." Leda winked at him, setting me into my bitch mode.

"Maybe if you guys are lucky." he flirted back, making things a lot worse.

"I'm going to bed." I said, pulling my shirt back on. I stood up, quickly walking towards the tent where Alex put our stuff. Once I was in the tent, I looked back to see him putting his clothes back on. I sighed, grabbing the bag and dug through it to find my pajama pants. I slid them on, falling back onto the uncomfortable tent floor. I wasn't comfortable without him.

I heard the tent door open, turning my head sideways to see him enter. "Hi."

"What?"

"I came to join you." he said, setting down in the pallet he made earlier.

"Sure." I say, rolling over, turning my back to him.

"Baby, I'm sorry." he sighed, laying back. He moved close, placing his hand on my hip. I ignored his apology, just thinking about going to sleep. "Haley, please say something."

"What am I supposed to say?" I snapped, setting up to look at him. "Let you off the hook for being a total tool?"

"I fucked up. I really, truly am sorry." he frowned, rubbing his forehead.

"If you want a different girl, just say something." I said, feeling tears start to form in my eyes.

"No, I want you. Only you. Always you." he sighed, throwing his arms around me. "I love you more than anything on this earth. You're my main priority. You're the reason I'm still alive."

I felt like a total bitch now. I hated doing this to him. Even though I had ever right to be mad at him, I knew it wouldn't last for ten minutes. The tears flowed down my cheeks as I turned back to face him. "Alex, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." he whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck. "I love you baby, always."

"I love you too." I sniffled, leaning my forehead against his shoulder.

"I'm still sorry I was a total dick."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not. I fucked up."

"You're halfway drunk." I said, pulling away to look at him.

"That's true too.." he shook his head, throwing his arms around my frame. "Sleep."

I nodded, nestling back down into the pallet. I laid there, looking at the top of the tent, waiting for him to change and join me. He laid down on his back, pulling me to his side. I laid my head on his chest and yawned, pulling the warm blankets on us. It was now considered summertime, but it was pretty cool at night. I listened to his soft breathing and his heartbeat thud quickly in his chest. I yawned, starting to fall asleep.
__________________________________________

I awoke to some horrifying noise. I didn't know what time it was, nor did I dare to move to check. I heard whispering and moaning coming from the other side of the tent. "Shh." I heard Jack whisper. I bit my lip, trying to stay quiet and not move. Alex was still asleep, which was no surprise 'cause he slept like a rock.

I listened to horrendous moans coming from Kaylyn's mouth. "Oh Jack!" she said loudly, beginning to cause a lot of noise as she began to squirm.

She kicked her feet as she did so, slamming one into the side of Alex's head. "What the fuck?" he groaned, setting up. He turned on a flashlight, shining it over to where Kaylyn and Jack slept. "Dude! What the fuck!"

"I'm sorry man!" Jack apologized, covering up their bodies with a blanket.

"Why now of all fucking times?!" he asked with wide eyes. I sat there with a scarred expression on my face, making awkward eye contact with Kaylyn. I felt embarrassed for being awake and hearing the whole thing. "Um, finish up. I insist." Alex said, getting out from under the blankets. I did the same, following him to the tent door.

"Ew, ew, ew." I said, setting down next to him on the log outside of our tent.

"That was fucking sick." he rolled his eyes, pulling me into my lap.

"This is going to be a long camping trip." I yawned.

"I agree."

"I love you." I smiled and buried my face into his neck.

"I love you too." he said back, tightening his grip around me. "I wish we were home, asleep in our bed."

"Away from Jack and Kaylyn's little.. fun."

"Don't worry, baby, we'll get back at them later." he winked, kissing my lips gently.

"What do you mean?"

"Lets just say on the tour bus we'll have when we start touring, Jack's bunk is under mine." he grinned, running his fingers through my hair. "It'll be all well worth it."

"I'm so tired." I complained, snuggling closer to his chest.

"I know, but let those two idiots finish whatever they're doing." he sighed, resting his head on mine. "My head hurts."

"Poor baby."

"Rude." he yawned. "Do you wanna go for a walk or go swimming or something to pass the time?"

"Swimming? Where?" I raised a eyebrow, really not taking him seriously.

"Yeah, there's a lake at the bottom of the hill we can swim in."

"I don't know, Alex." I bit my lip, unsure with the thought of water when I couldn't swim.

"I won't let you drown, I promise." he smiled, sliding me out of his lap and stood up, pulling me to my feet. I sighed, taking his hands and let him drag me to the bottom of the hill.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked, feeling frightened with the scenery. It looked spooky, like a common area for murder in a scary movie. "Nobody better jump out from behind the trees and try to kill us. If so, you're dead first, Alexander."

"No one's even out here. It's just us two." he laughed, pulling off his shirt. "Trust me, please."

"I do, it's the water I don't trust."

"It's just water, it's not going to hurt you. Plus, it's not really deep." he shrugged, walking over to me. He pulled my shirt off and kissed me softly.

"Alex, I don't wanna do this." I sighed, picking my shirt back up. I put it back on, taking a seat on the ground. "You can, but I'm not."

"Fine." he said, taking a seat next to me. "We can casually kiss under the stars?"

"That sounds fine with me." I smiled, pressing my lips to his.

"You know what I just realized?"

"What?"

"We have exactly two weeks from today until our wedding." he smiled, pushing his lips into mine again.

"We do?!" I asked frantically. "Alex, we barely have shit together."

"Babe, don't worry about it. My mom's got it all taken care of." he whispered. "The only thing that we need that I'm aware of is me a tux and you a dress."

"I don't even wanna start the dress stuff." I pursed my lips, leaning against him.

"I know, love. You're gonna look beautiful. No doubt. You always are."

"Really?"

"Really." he smiled. "Lets go back."

"Okay." I nodded, standing up with him. We walked up the steep hill, back to our campsite. He walked us to the tent, sticking his head in and mumbled something to Jack.

He unzipped the door all the way, letting me in first. I laid back down to the place where I was laying earlier before the scary events started to happen. "No more sex." Alex said, pointing to his best friend who was laying down with Kaylyn fast asleep in his arms.

"I don't plan on it. That was awkward." he said back, shaking his head.

"Shut up and go to sleep." Alex wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to his chest. I got comfortable and yawned, letting myself drift away.
♠ ♠ ♠
woop. here we are. (:
I don't have much to say about this, but I had fun writing it. :D
Comment & Subscribe.