A Lot of Potential

Dear Maria

"We're getting married tomorrow, baby." he breathed on my neck, making me flinch. I giggled, kissing his perfect lips. We were curled up in the blankets of our bed after a long morning at the beach. I was hoping this moment would never end. I had never even realized how happy Alex made me until today. Now I get to think that I'm spending the rest of my life with him made me more happier. From now on, everything would be perfect.

"I'm happy." I smiled, pulling away.

"I love to see you happy."

"You're the reason I'm happy."

"I love you." he whispered, playing with my hair.

"I love you too. Always right?" I turned my head up to him, seeing a grin spread across his face.

"Always and forever."

Butterflies formed in my stomach. I pushed my lips closer to his, leaning in for another sweet kiss. Our lips were centimeters away, brushing closely until our bedroom door flung open. I jumped, sliding off of him and toppled into the floor. "Fuck." I groaned, looking up to see three boys filing into my bedroom.

"Are you okay?" he asked, hopping out of the bed to help me up.

"Yeah." I nodded, turning my gaze to Jack, who had a smug grin on his face.

"Get dressed cocksucker, we're going out!"

"No." Alex shook his head, setting back down on the bed.

"Bro, don't make us force you." Zack narrowed his eyes.

"How can that possibly happen?"

"Exactly like this, Gayscarf." he yelled, running across the room. He grabbed Alex's feet, dragging him off the bed. Rian picked him up by the back and assisted Zack as they carried him out of the room.

Jack stood there for a second, looking spaced out. "Does Alex have any clothes laying around?"

"Why?"

"Well considering the fact that they just carried him out in his boxers and we're going out.. I think Alex would enjoy not being half naked."

"Ha! Yeah right." I laughed, walking to the closet. I grabbed his denim skinny jeans and slid his black belt through the loops. I picked up a white v-neck and a pair of his socks, cramming them inside his dirty converses. I smiled to myself when I saw his black beanie lying in the floor. I picked it up with everything else, walking to the bed to fold all of it neatly. "Here." I said, handing him the neat stack.

"You can have your husband back tomorrow." he waved, walking through the door.

I ran after him, stopping at the top of the stairs. "Take him to a fucking strip club, I will fucking cut all of your guys' dicks off."

His eyes got wide as he turned to me. "Sure won't." he said, walking through the front door.

I sighed, turning back to go lie back down. I curled up in the blanket, now sad he was gone and I wouldn't get to see him until tomorrow when I was walking down the isle to marry him. I swallowed the lump in my throat, flipping on the TV to find something to kill my time.
__________________________________________
Alex's POV:

I got kidnapped from my own house on the worst day possible. I honestly wanted to stay home and snuggle with Haley, but those dreams were crushed. I was now sitting half-naked in the back of Zack's car. They wouldn't tell me where the fuck we were going. All I knew was if it was somewhere unpleasant, shit was going down.

It had just gotten dark. Places were lit up with neon lights around here. We pulled into a parking lot with little cars there. I looked up at the sign to see we were at a strip club. "A strip club? Really guys? Fucking bastards." I shook my head. "I'm not going into a strip club."

"You're going in. Enjoy it."

"No." I rejected it. "Where the fuck are my clothes?"

"Chill bro, I've got them right here." Jack said from the front seat.

"Give them to me." I demanded them, yanking them away from him. I pushed open the car door and got out, pulling my shirt on. I grabbed my jeans, seeing my belt was already threw through the hoops. "What the?"

"Haley did it. She also sent your beanie."

Damn. I smiled to myself, pulling my legs through the holes. I buttoned them and buckled my belt, now attempting to put on my shoes. Afterwards, I put on the beanie.

"Lets go fags." Zack smiled, urging us towards the door.

I shook my head, shoving my hands in my pocket. I felt my phone and keys in there, knowing she put them there. I pulled out my phone secretively, seeing I had a text from her.

From Haley: Have fun tonight, don't worry. I love you.

I smiled, replying back with a simple I love you. I shoved it back into my pocket as we reached the door. I took a deep breath as I was pushed into a dark room with loud music and tons of women in skimpy amounts of clothing. I was led to the corner of the room where all four of us took a seat.

They brought us drinks, which I refused to drink. More came around, starting to give us all a lap dance. I made it clear to the stripper I wanted nothing part of this. "Oh, we'll let Dear Maria take care of you, big boy." she winked at me as she walked away. I took a deep, sharp breath, giving Jack a go to hell look when he grinned at me. I wanted to fucking murder all three of them.

I looked at the ceiling for the time being. I heard dancers start to chant 'Dear Maria,' causing me to just look up for a glance. A girl walked out who reminded me of someone. I couldn't place her in my mind at the time. She had blonde hair, that was most definitely a wig. She stood with her back turned to us with her hands gripping the pole that stood from the ceiling to the bottom of the platform she stood on.

Music began to play and she started to dance. I lost interest, looking down at my feet. She kept going, dancing until the beat got slower. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled in front of us, now catching my attention. We made eye contact and I then knew who it was.

"Alex?" she freaked, standing up.

"Bella? What the fuck?" I dropped my jaw in shock. "Oh my God.."

"Please don't tell anyone. Please." she begged, giving me a fearful look.

"Do you guys know each other?" Zack raised his eyebrow, glancing in between 'Maria' and I.

"Dude, this is my fucking fiance's sister." I spoke between my teeth, already raged with the point of being here. Now I had to deal with her.

"Fiance?!" she croaked, looking at me.

"Surprisingly enough, you're involved in my so called 'bachelor party.'" I sighed. "I really don't want to fucking be here."

"You're marrying my sister tomorrow?!"

"Yeah, yeah I am."

"No one ever tells me anything!" she semi-screamed at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"It's okay." Zack said, randomly standing up to hug her. "Take some time, take some shots with us."

She nodded, giving him the 'one minute' hand gesture. She walked away, bringing back a bottle of alcohol and shot glasses.

After a long time period, everyone was wasted except me. This was the worst way to spend the night. When the drunk bastards stumbled off to the bathroom, I decided it was time for me to make a break for it. I got out of the club, walking to the parking lot. I searched my pockets for my phone, finding that it was dead. "Fuck my life."

I didn't have any resourceful way home. I was stuck walking my happy ass halfway across Baltimore back to my own house. The walk was long and tiring, passing a bunch of drunk idiots on the streets by most of the bars. One tried to start shit with me, but I ignored it and kept walking. After maybe a hour of walking through dark areas, I finally found the neighborhood we lived in.

Once I got to the driveway, I sprinted to the front door. I tried to open it, realizing it was locked. We never put out a spare key yet. "Fuck." I cursed, sliding in between a small opening between a chain fence and the house. I made my way to the patio, looking to see if there was a possible way I could get up to the balcony or get Haley's attention.
__________________________________________
Haley's POV:

I laid in the bed still, halfway asleep. The bed smelt like Alex, which caused me to crave him to come back. I didn't know how I was going to manage the night without him. I heard the door from our balcony slide open, causing me to freeze. I felt the blankets move as a warm body slid close to mine. "Hi." I heard him whisper as I rolled over to face him.

"Hi. Did you have fun?"

"No."

"Why not?" I asked, a little worried for his answer. There's no telling what they possibly could have done to him.

"I got drug into a fucking strip club." he shook his head. "Don't worry baby, no bitch was grinding on me tonight. I promise." he gave me a little laugh, kissing my forehead.

"I told Jack that if they took you there, I'm cutting off all their dicks off."

"Ouch!" he laughed, pulling me closer to him.

"That may include you too." I smiled up at him.

"No!" he flinched away. "Then I'm useless."

"Oh please."

"I am!" he gave me his puppy dog face.

"Then you'd be Alexandra." I laughed at my own joke, laughing even harder when I saw him narrow his eyes at me.

"Ha ha ha. You're funny."

"I know, Alexandra."

"Shut up and go to sleep." he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Why now?" I asked, kissing his jaw.

"Because, I'm in a hurry to get to tomorrow so I can marry you."

Butterflies churned in my stomach as I nodded. I placed my head on his chest with my arm thrown over him. He held his arms around me, rubbing his hand up and down my back with the other holding my hand. "I love you." I whispered, closing my eyes.

"I love you too, baby. Forever and always." he said, his voice smooth as velvet.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA. yes. c:
Well, that's a awkward chapter, but yet funny. I hope you enjoyed this. I know I did. Wedding chapter next. Sad. Let me know what you're thinking about all this.
Comment & Subscribe