A Lot of Potential

One Month

Alex had promised me he'd take me to his band practice today. He was kinda mad that they called it in on the fifteenth of November, putting a roadblock in the day with me. Today marked the day that Alex and I had been together for a month.

He pulled into Rian's driveway and put the car in park, killing the engine. He huffed and got out, readjusting his blue plaid shirt. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him, standing up on my tippy toes and kissed his soft lips. I pulled away as he smiled in pleasure. I hugged on to his arm as we walked up the sidewalk and through Rian's front door.

I heard the sound of his loud drums playing a beat in the basement. Alex pulled open a door, revealing a flight of wooden stairs. He look the first step and pulled me along with him. He shut the door behind us and led me down them. "Look guys, our prissy lead singer finally decided to show up." a boy with long black hair said, strumming lightly on his bass guitar.

"Shut up Zack." Alex said, shaking his head and smiling. "Haley, that's Zack. He's a douche bag."

"Hey! Zack is not a douche bag! Zack's just quiet." Jack retorted.

"Yeah okay."

"Hi Zack." I quietly said.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much."

"You and Gaskarth huh?" he raised his eyebrows and smiling lightly at me.

"Why does everyone ask that?" Alex sighed.

"Because we never could see you settling down and finding another girlfriend."

"Well Haley's different. She's not Lisa I can guarantee you that."

"She's not a slut?" Zack smirked.

"No, I am not a slut." I shook my head.

"That's good to know."

"So on a relevant topic here, we should play and get this shit over with so you and I can leave." Alex said, looking down at me with his eyes narrowed.

"Shut up and go play, Gayscarf." I giggled, waving him to where his instrument set.

"I like your new girlfriend Alex. She gets that it's okay to fuck with you." Zack laughed.

"Fuck you guys." Alex smirked, putting his guitar strap over his shoulders.

"Maybe later." I winked.

"Oh you're adorable."

"I know." I beamed at him as he began playing his guitar. He sang into his mic, mesmerizing me with his talented voice. I listened to the words carefully as he sang them.

I know she hopes I choke on this last drink,
drop dead before my influence gets to her head.
She said, 'I'll love you forever, or find something better.
It's all just the same as when we sleep together.
We wake up with headaches and trouble remembering
what went wrong.'


I smiled like a fool as I watched them all play together. It was their passion, what they loved to do. I could honestly tell that they were going to make it far one day.

Stay seventeen,
Tthe party scene has got the best of me and you.
We've got to let this go.


They brought the song to a end, and all glared at me. "What'd you think baby?" Alex said, taking his instrument strap off his shoulder.

"Fucking amazing much?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"All the damn time!" Rian cheered. They all began laughing together in perfect harmony. Alex quickly put his instrument away and was standing next to me in a flash of a second.

"Should we be total asses to Gaskank today and make him stay longer and play some more guys?" Zack said, turning to his band mates. Alex sighed with annoyance and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I say we let the homosexual go!" Jack smiled, running over to Alex and prying his grip off me. He kissed him on the lips and grabbed his ass.

"Hey!" I said, slapping Jack's arm. "Those are my lips to kiss and my ass to grab only!"

"Sorry Haley, he's been claimed."

"You won't be able to kiss or fuck anyone ever again if you don't back off my man." I threatened, making Alex laugh and Jack to step back from him.

"Your girlfriend is violent!"

"She's not violent towards me, thank god." he laughed, coming close to me and grabbing my waist lightly. He attempted to kiss me but was rejected when I pushed his jaw to the left.

"Ew. I don't want Jack germs." I grimaced, reaching up and kissing his cheek.

"I don't have germs!" he yapped.

"No Haley, Jack doesn't have germs. He has herpes." Alex chuckled.

"So you just kissed a man with herpes? I'm never kissing you again now Gaskank."

He sighed and gave me a puppy dog face. That was usual for him. "But, baby." he whined, kissing my neck.

"Now you have herpes." Jack pointed out.

"Kick him in the balls babe." Alex whispered into my ear.

"I'm considering it." I whispered back, then clearing my voice to make my tone louder. "Jack, go awaay."

"No!" he said, coming closer and putting his hand in Alex's back pocket.

"Fag!" Alex snorted.

"Only for you butt buddy!" he retorted, shoving his other hand down the front of Alex's pants.

"Jack, why are you grabbing my junk? Are you trying to tell us you're really gay and you have a crush on me?!"

"Yes!"

"Okay, hands off my boyfriend's junk and ass." I said, grabbing Jack's wrist and pulling it gently but with enough force from Alex's area. I grabbed his other hand from his pocket and placed them to his sides. "Don't touch. I will seriously attack next time." I said, narrowing my eyes.

Jack smiled mockingly at me, reaching around me and tapping Alex's butt once. I sighed in frustration and grabbed his arm. I bit down on his white skin, making him yelp in pain. "Ow it fucking bites!" he screamed, pulling his arm away from my grasp. He looked at the blood that slowly oozed from the marks. "I don't like your girlfriend anymore." he pointed at Alex, making him grin.

"She's just claiming what's hers." he shrugged. Jack frowned and ran over to Rian, laying his head on his shoulder.

"Rian's my new butt buddy."

"Rian isn't your anything!" he said, stepping away from Jack.

"Kara will do more damage to you than Haley did." Zack laughed.

"That is true." Rian agreed.

"Lets go babe." Alex said, tugging on my white fluffy skirt. "Bye homos!"

"Bye Gayscarf!" everyone chanted as we filed up the stairs. We exited Rian's house and got inside Alex's giant car.

"Close your eyes so you can't see where we're going." he grinned at me, putting the car in reverse and shooting out of the driveway.

"Why?" I laughed.

"It's a surprise and you're not allowed to see it."

"Why?" I asked again.

"Because, it's a surprise." he laughed.

"Fine." I said, giving up. I shut my eyes and kept silent the whole entire drive there. I felt the car come to a complete stop after ten minutes of driving.

"We're here. Don't open your eyes yet." he said with a smile playing in his voice.

"Alex." I whined.

"Take your shoes off and leave them in the car."

"Why?"

"Don't question me!" he playfully shouted.

"Fine." I sighed, kicking off my black Toms. "If I step on anything, you're dead."

"Damn, you are abusive!"

"Alex, just get me out of the car." I said impatiently.

"Fine, fine." he laughed, getting out of the car.

I felt the door open and the air stung my bare skin. "Alex, it's cold out here. What the hell?"

"And you'll have me to keep you warm." he said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You kill me." I shook my head, feeling sand in between my toes.

"Don't open your eyes yet, we're almost here."

"Blah! You are a slow walker."

"I know." he said, stopping us. He kissed me lovingly, then pulled me into a hug. "You can open your eyes now."

I first glanced at him, who was smiling like a idiot. I looked down at our feet that was covered in sand, then focused my gaze on the ocean. He brought me to the beach. I smiled in satisfaction and hugged him tightly.

"I love it Alex." I giggled.

"I knew you would." he beamed. "Turn around and close your eyes again."

I automatically did what I was told. I crossed my arms around my stomach trying to keep myself warm. He moved my long brown hair to the side and placed a gentle kiss on my neck before placing a necklace of some sort around my neck. He connected the chains together and placed my hair back over it. I looked down and saw a tiny key-shaped pendant on the chain. It glimmered in what sunlight was left over the horizon. I toyed it in my fingers before turning around to him.

He smiled crookedly at me and pulled me into his arms. "Alex, I love it. Thank you so much." I said, cupping his face in my hands. I pushed myself up on my toes and kissed him quickly before pulling away. "I got you something too." I reached for the pocket of my shirt I was wearing and pulled out two weaved bracelets. "I've noticed that these ones right here are sorta torn and ripped so I hand-made these ones myself." I assured him, tying the one with my favorite colors first. I then put the blue and white one on his wrist.

"Wow, this is amazing." he said, moving the bracelets around in his hand. "You're overall perfect, you know that?"

"No." I shyly answered.

"Well you are." he grinned, kissing me lustfully. "I couldn't ask for anyone as fucking invigorating as you, love."

I smiled and hid my chilled face in his warm chest. He kept his arms around me for the longest time before pushing me back. With a smile on his face, he sat down in the sand, padding the space next to him. I sat down and leaned into him, our faces just inches apart. He pushed himself forward and ran his lips into mine. His kisses were lustful and hungry.

Things heated up too quickly. He had me on top of him with his hands traveling up and down my back. Cold chills began taking over my body actions, making me pull away from his lips and flinch into his chest. He laughed and stood up, pulling me to my feet.

"Lets go snuggle somewhere else." he winked, grabbing my hand and towing me back towards the beach parking lot.

He opened the passenger door for me and helped me in. I slipped my shoes back onto my freezing toes, waiting for him to start the car and get the heater going. "God I fucking hate the cold."

"I know baby, I know." he smiled, taking my cold hand into his. "Shit, cold much?"

"Yes! All the time it seems."

"No wonder why you love me so much." he smirked, making me slap his shoulder.

"You're a asshole." I shook my head. "Where exactly are we going?"

"My house. If your dad is at his girlfriends house tonight, my parents are gone. So you and I at my house tonight."

"Snuggling?"

"Me keeping you warm, then yes." he said, pulling into his housing addition. "I'm so glad I live super close to the beach."

"Lucky ass." I smiled.

"You know it." he laughed, pulling into the driveway. He put the car in park and killed the ignition and got out. I jumped over the seat dividers and slid out the driver's side door right behind him, throwing my arms around his neck. "What the hell?" he laughed, latching my legs around his waist.

"Piggyback ride." I grinned, kissing his cheek. He walked up the sidewalk and to his front door, shoving the key in the lock. He pushed open the door and slammed it shut behind us, locking it and throwing his keys on the table. He made a dash up the stairs, making me giggle and smile.

He pushed his way into his bedroom and grabbed my sides where I was ticklish and made me drop from his back to his bed. He grinned and crawled on top of me, kissing me again like he was at the beach. He began kissing my jaw, then sucking on my neck, like usual routine. I slowly began to unbutton his shirt, keeping my lips to his. I hit the final button, exposing his muscular chest. I let my hands explore, then grabbing him and pulling him closer.

Something was different about him tonight. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. He pulled away and pulled my shirt off of me. I ran my chest into his, still with my legs wrapped around his waist. He began tugging at my skirt, pulling it down past my ankles. I felt for his belt and slowly began to unhook it. I unbuttoned his tight jeans and pulled down his zipper. He didn't pull away this time, he just let it go. He assisted me, sliding off his jeans and threw them onto the floor with the rest of our other articles of clothing.

I pushed him off of me and began straddling him. I kissed his neck, finding a sensitive spot that made him tense. I felt a poking pressure on my hip, "What the fuck?" I said, looking down. I soon came to realize what it was. I blushed and looked at him, knowing I had just made the situation awkward.

"Great, I freak my girlfriend out by getting a boner." he whispered and shook his head. "Sorry baby, I can't help it." he laughed, pushing me to my back.

He ran his fingers through my hair, then ran his hands down my back where he began to play with the hitch of my bra. After a moment of playing with it, he finally unhooked it. He began toying and squeezing my chest, keeping his lips on my neck, jaw, and lips.

"Haley." he whispered, snapping my thoughts of bliss.

"Hmm?"

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to." he said, a hint of hope filling his voice.

"I want to. All the way." I whispered, running my hands through his tangled brown hair.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I could tell he was having a internal debate with himself, fighting to do it or not to do it.

"Yes, go on."

He pursed his lips and nodded, slowly running his hands down my stomach. I felt his hand slip into my underwear, the other hand keeping him held steady over me. I felt his fingers touch my sensitive parts, making me bite my lip to keep from moaning. He grabbed the blankets and pulled them over us before kissing me another time.

"Baby," he panted. "I want you to know that this is going to hurt for a minute or so. If it hurts too bad, let me know okay?" I nodded in response as he reached for a drawer in his nightstand. He pulled a condom out of a small box and ripped it from the wrapper, throwing it on the table. He installed it where it was supposed to go, throwing his boxers in the floor.

He slid my underwear off my hips and threw them on the floor. I bit my lip, bracing myself for the wild ride. He held himself steady over my body, slowly pushing into me, one inch at a time. Pain erupted throughout my body, making tears flood my eyes. "Stop, stop, stop!" I shouted, making him come to a abrupt stop.

"Lets try something." he said, wiping the tears from my cheeks. "Hold onto my shoulders."

I did what I was told as he tried to reenter me. He slowly pushed again, making me feel the pain. I dug my finger nails into his shoulder blades as the tears came back. I watched his facial expressions change from focused to a sexy smirk. He began to go faster, with the pain subsiding with every thrust of his hips. I kept my hands positioned firmly on his back, clawing him more and more. I let out a few quiet moans, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Baby, why are you crying?" he panted, not stopping his thrusts.

"It feels good." I simply stated, running my lips to his. "Go faster please."

"Faster?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. He began to pick up pace, making me moan in delight.

"Go fucking faster!"

"Damn baby, I'm trying!" he smirked, giving it to me as I demanded it. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled. "No hair pulling." he said, kissing me and biting my bottom lip.

"Alexander.' I moaned his full name out loudly, my toes curling in bliss.

"Haley." he moaned back. "I'm so close." he whispered in my ear.

"I am too. God dammit, faster."

"Alright, alright." he said, making this thrusts more and more sloppy and fast.

"I love you." I cried as I gripped the sheets with my hands as I felt a explosion-like feeling. He breathed heavily before collapsing on the bed next to me. He looked me straight in the eyes and kissed me romantically.

"I love you too baby." he whispered, still trying to catch his breath. He pulled me to his sweaty chest where I could hear his fast heart rate slowly decreasing. I was tuckered out, and I began to slowly close my eyes. He jumped out of the small bed and pulled his boxers on, walking over to his closet and throwing me a shirt. I slid it on over my naked body and pulled my underwear back on. We readjusted our positions where we both fell asleep together.

I just lost my virginity.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://townjewelersinc.com/store/images/63537.jpg&imgrefurl=http://townjewelersinc.com/store/index.php%3Fcurrency%3DGBP%26main_page%3Dproduct_info%26cPath%3D37_16%26products_id%3D467&usg=__T-J_gZc9_-wDQCpSrsyB9ZgUM-Y=&h=300&w=300&sz=34&hl=en&start=48&zoom=1&tbnid=bAFqp8dRZuKmFM:&tbnh=147&tbnw=147&ei=sbYOTvjsD8nngQfziPD7DQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddiamond%2Bheart%2Bnecklace%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D799%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=624&vpy=469&dur=2805&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=130&ty=199&page=3&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:48&biw=1440&bih=799
Alex's necklace he gave her ^
Ahh! I hate writing sex scenes but I seriously had to in order to make it special. -__-
Well let me know what you all think please.
Comments, Subscribe, Ideas are welcomed. :D