A Lot of Potential

So Many Questions

I woke up the next morning with Alex's arms clutched to my body. I was warm and had cold chills. I poked his jaw with my fingers, making him bury his face into my shoulder. I pinched his cheek, making him slap my hand away. I sighed in frustration, making another attempt to wake him up.

"Alex." I said, pinching his side this time.

"Mmm." he groaned,

"Alexander, wake the fuck up." I hissed. "Or i'll hit you in the balls."

I watched as his eyes fluttered open and he sat up quickly. "I'm up, I'm up!"

"Take me home."

"Why so early? It's just eleven." he said, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I don't feel good." I frowned.

"What's wrong babe?"

"My body aches and I feel hot." I said, feeling the cold sweats. My head throbbed, making me grit my teeth. My back was tense and I felt cramping in my lower stomach.

"Aw baby." he cooed, wrapping his arm around me.

"Please don't touch me." I said bitterly, watching him pull his arm back to his side.

"I'll get dressed. Do you need any medicine or anything?" he asked, picking his jeans up off the floor.

"No." I say, watching him walk to his closet and pull out a black shirt and slipped it over his bare chest. He pulled a grey beanie on his head and wrapped himself up in his red hoodie. He slipped on his Nike dunks and turned to me with a tired expression painted on his face.

I sighed and stood up, and took off the shirt I had been given last night. I pulled my bra back on and slid my skirt up my to my hips. I put my navy-blue long sleeved shirt back on and put my shoes on my feet. I walked over to where he stood, latching my arms around his waist and pressing my face against his warm chest. He threw his arms around my shoulders and rubbed my back, relieving some of the tenseness.

"Will you stay when we get there?" I asked, looking up at the tall boy towering over me.

"If you want me to, I will." he answered, his voice as smooth as velvet. "Here, put on this hoodie." he said, handing me a black and white striped hoodie. I slid it on my skinny arms and on my shoulders. I laced my finger through his as he tugged me out of his room, down the stairs, and out the door to his car. He pulled out of the driveway, starting the ten minute drive back to my house. I laid my head against the window, replaying last night's events in my head. All I could remember was screaming at him to go faster.

I then realized why I was so tense. From worrying and locking my muscles in fear. I had a headache that throbbed ridiculous amounts of times. Before I knew it, I was on the verge of falling asleep. I felt Alex rock my arm gently to wake me up. I fluttered my eyes open and looked at him, not wanting to move.

"Babe, we're here." he said, opening the door and getting out. He walked around the side of his car and opened the door for me, throwing my arms around his shoulders. He slid me out of the seat and carried me to my door. He turned the doorknob and let us in, and slamming the door shut behind us. He set me gently to my feet and held on to me in case I was to lose my balance. Bella sat on a couch, looking up at us with a curious face. I didn't feel like putting up with her shit so I made a dash up the stairs with Alex hot on my heels.

We walked inside my room, shutting the door behind us. He sat on the edge of my bed like he usually would when he was waiting for me to do something in my room. I kicked my shoes off and headed towards the bathroom, running some bath water with bubbles. I pulled my clothes off and settled into the warm water, motioning for him to come here.

"Yes?" he smirked at me, making my lips part into a slight smile.

"Can you go downstairs and get me a couple Tylenols please?"

"Coming right up." he said, turning on his heel and walking out of the room. I sighed and began splashing the warm water in my face. I dried it with a towel to see my sister and Cat running into the room, shutting the door behind them. Questions flooded their eyes as I prepared myself for the terror.

"Did you finally get laid?" Cat spoke first, her lips parting, waiting for my answer.

"No." I lied, knowing they could see right through my lie.

"Mhm, so what's that on your neck?" Bella pointed to a spot on my neck. My eyes widened as I grabbed the hand mirror off of the counter. A small purple hickey was noticeably standing out. "So do you wanna tell the truth now?"

"Fine." I sighed. "Alex and I had sex last night, okay? Happy?"

"Thank you for telling us the truth." she said cockily. "And you feel terrible today?"

"Yes. I feel all tense and shit. He went downstairs to get me Tylenol, he's probably still looking."

"Did you scream and everything last night?" Cat asked, laughing.

"Do I seriously have to answer this?"

"I just wanna know!"

"Yes." I quietly said. I heard a sneeze behind the door, knowing he was behind it listening to our conversation. "Alex, you eavesdropper!" I giggled, as he pushed open the door.

"Damn, this conversation was getting interesting but my fucking sneeze had to blow my cover." he shook his head, handing me the two red pills and a glass of water. I slipped them in my mouth and took a drink and swallowed them, waiting for them to take effect. He took my water away from me and pushed himself up on to the counter, where he began drinking the water.

"We should interview Alex now, Bells." Cat suggested. I watched as Alex smirked sexily, making me want to lurch at him and attack him.

"How about you not. God knows what the hell he'd say."

"I think that's the point, baby." he chuckled.

"Shut your mo-"

"So how was it?" Bella asked, shooting him a curious glance and cutting me off.

"Interesting."

"Did she scream?" Cat inquired.

"No, she was actually pretty quiet, despite the yelling and cussing." he winked at me.

"Cussing?"

"Go fucking faster Alexander!" he imitated me. A loud laugh escaped my mouth as I shook my head.

"Alex, you're so gay."

"If I'm so gay, why'd I have sex with my girlfriend and not Jack?" he retorted, grinning at me.

"You're impossible."

"You're fun to mess with."

"Well anyways guys, you should all exit." I said, snapping my gaze to Bella and Cat.

"Okay." they both said, opening the door and leaving. Alex took a swig of the water and looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I pointed towards the door, watching him give me his famous puppy dog look.

"Fine, you can stay. Look away though."

"Why should it matter? We just done something that involves nakedness." he shrugged.

"Because I'm self conscience." I sighed, pulling on the tub drain.

"Baby, I'm not going to judge you for what you look like without your clothes on. You're in and out beautiful and perfect. Don't worry about anything." he stated with so much ease. I believed him, and sighed. I knew he wouldn't.

I slowly propped myself up, biting my lip in pain. My legs and stomach ached like never before. Tears fell from my eyes as I held myself halfway up. He pushed himself off the counter and ran to my aid, slowly pulling me up to my feet. He wrapped the towel around my small body, helping me step over the tub. With his arm tight around my waist, he guided me and sat me down on my bed.

"Where's all your clothes and junk at?" he asked, pushing his brown hair from his eyes.

"I keep my underwear and junk on the top drawer, shirts in the second, pants in the bottom." I said, pointing to my dresser. I watched as he pulled open my underwear drawer and smirked. He pulled out a pair of red lacy ones and threw them at me.

"Those are hot." he winked.

"I don't like these ones." I whined, slipping them around my ankles and up to my hips.

"Too bad. I'm dressing you." he said, pulling a random long-sleeved shirt out along with my pink flannel pants. He walked over to me, pushing slightly on my shoulder to make me lay down. He slid the pants up my legs and grabbed my hands and pulled me to set back up. He yanked the towel from under my arms and stuck my head through the hole of my shirt. I ran my arms through the sleeves and pulled the rest of the shirt down my stomach, pushing myself into my soft bed.

He took a spot next to me, throwing his arms around me and cradling me like he usually does. He kissed my forehead, my nose, then my lips and pulled away smiling. "Get some sleep baby, you need it." and with those simple words, I did.

**************

I woke up to pitch darkness, glancing at the clock to see it was 5:33 AM. "What the hell? Alex?" I say, patting the empty space where he was when I went to sleep. I flipped the light on and looked at my phone to see that I had two new text messages. One from Alex and the other from Jenna.

From Alex: I had to go super early. My dad called and said there was a emergency at home. I love you baby.

I quickly replied back saying I loved him too and that I had just woken up. I sighed before opening her text, not knowing what to expect.

From Jenna: Thanks for giving me the advice the other day. He accepted it! Thanks girly, love ya! :)

I puffed my cheeks out and hit the end button. I sat my phone on my bed and began thinking about what kind of emergencies was back at the Gaskarth home. My thoughts were shut down when my phone lit up with another text message from Alex.

From Alex: I won't be at school today.

My heart dropped. I quickly texted back with a why and waited for his next response. I was scared now. Was someone hurt? My phone lit back up making me open the text in a hurry. He said that there was a lot going on and he had to go. He promised me he'd call later.

I began fearing what today was going to be like without him to keep me sane. Go back to my old ways with Jenna and Lucas, or hang with Jack, Rian and Kara? I got up from my bed and marched my way to the shower. I got out, and began drying my hair like I usually would on a school day.

I straightened my hair and did my eye makeup before getting dressed. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white Hurley shirt and Alex's black and white hoodie he had given me yesterday. I slipped on my black Toms and grabbed my backpack and flipped off the light. I ran down the stairs to see my dad eating a piece of toast in the doorway.

"What time does Alex swing by usually?" he asked, talking with his mouth full.

"Usually around 6:45, but he's not coming today."

"Why?"

"I asked him but he said there was a lot of reasons." I shrugged, unsure. "He said yesterday that there was a family emergency too, so I'm not completely sure."

"Oh. I hope everything is okay." he said, truly meaning it.

"I do too. The bus is here. Bye Dad." I said, forcing myself out the door. I walked up the bus steps and looked for the first empty seat I saw. I looked out the window to see Jack merge from his house and run across the street to the bus. He jumped perkily up the stairs, plopping down next to me.

"Why isn't Gaskank picking us up today?" he asked, peeling a banana.

"A banana? Really Jack? And your guess is as good as mine." I shrugged. "I don't know much but there is some sort of reason or reasons."

"Yes a banana. Would you also know the reason to why he was being such a dick yesterday afternoon?"

"I wasn't even awake yesterday afternoon. I stayed the night with him Saturday night, he brought me home because I wasn't feeling good yesterday, I took a bath and passed out. I just woke up around 5:30."

"Damn, he must of worn you out Saturday night." he winked, making me punch his shoulder. "Ow! I'm still recovering from your bite, now you punch? Damn!"

"Alex isn't here so someone's gotta do it." I said, being ignorant.

"Damn, you're always so angry!"

"Jack?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want another bite? If not I advise you to shut the fuck up."

"I'll make Alex give you another hickey." he shrugged, poking the discoloration on my neck. I gasped and threw my hand over it, trying my best to cover it with my hair. "Chill, it isn't that noticeable."

"Shut up." I hissed, looking out the window. This was going to be a long, boring day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, this was supposed to be longer but I'm gonna pull a cliffhanger on y'all. :)
I wanna cry everytime I see how many views I've gotten on this story. I'm seriously glad you people like my writing. :'D
Comment, Subscribe, Ideas. ANYTHING?