skys story

chapter 3

~3~

Princess bitch face aka Mellissa or Mell for short was sky's undoing. A pretty little bitch. One of those girls who attempted to change the gravitational pull of the world to circulate themselves. And god did she fire sky up. Sky and Mell used to be the best of friends until Mell decided once day to shake things up and back stab Sky's trust numerous times in the space of a week. She added all her young male friends on Facebook and talked shit about her till they wanted nothing to do with her, she paid some kid to rip of her hat when sky first had her hair cut and it was to short and looked stupid while she was filming it on her mobile phone. Needless to say sky ripped her a new ass and bet the fuck out of her. Sceared her silly. Mell retaliated by attempting at every chance possible to get her expelled. Having teaches search her bags at every given moment for cigarettes or supposed illicit drugs. It was a vicious war. Sky removed herself from her history lesson by telling the year 10 co-ordinator, if I'm forced to sit in the same room as her I will beat her to death. Sky said this with a blank look a hint of a smile and a cocked head. It wasn't what sky had said but how, that caused him to take action and allow sky to sit out of this class.

The rest of a day was a blur. Getting handed new assignments asked for ones she hadn't even made a start on, promising both would be done knowing shed chuck it in a pile and forget about it once home. She was relived to get on the bus and go back to the place she was meant to call home. Fiffteen minutes later after a labours walk up hill sky flew thru the door and landed on her bed with a mone of "oh fuk what am I doing with my life" Sky sat laid back and began to let her thoughts wonder dangerously.