Status: Going to be working hard on it.

She Doesn't Get It

Chapter 3

"Zach!" I couldn't help myself but just run to him. It was him, it was Zach Porter.

"Hey Lacey. He said in a low tone or maybe it was just because we were hugging so tight that I could barely hear him.

"Hey Zach."

We both went to sit on the couch. "What songs did you like the most that were on the list?"

Definitively, Amy and She Doesn't Get It."

"You know I was definitively thinking She Doesn't Get it. One of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands.

I smiled, I wasn't so nervous anymore around him. We were going to be singing his/my favorite song together. My nerves were going down and I was happy about it too. Zach wrapped his arm around me, it sent chills down my spine.

"What do you think Lacey, want to go out to the stage and practice?"

"Lets do it Zach!"

We both got up and walked down the long hall way to get to the stage. We didn't say one word while walking. Boom! There it was.

"Zach I can't do this. Just no."

"Hey, Hey! Lacey, Lacey! Yes you can do this. I do this everynight and yes I get nervous but as as soon as I get up there that fear goes away and my mood is happy and excited." You can do this promise."

I was handed my Microphone, when Cameron came out of no where.

"Hi..you..must..be...Lacey. I'm Cameron."

"Wait no! This couldn't be happening did I seriously just see more in Cameron than I did in Zach?"

What was happening? Whatever was happening I was liking it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe Please thanks <3