Status: Going to be working hard on it.

She Doesn't Get It

Chapter 4

The whole time during rehersal Zach kept staring into my eyes. Don't get me wrong here, I loved it but I wanted to see Cameron. After rehersal, Zach and I walked backstage to find Cameron sitting on the couch.

"Did you guys have a good rehersal?"

I looked at him and smiled, "Yeah we did!" I tried not to get lost in his green eyes. "Say Lacey do you want to go get some lunch down the street before the show?"

I turned around and looked at Zach. "Go for it!"

"Sure Cameron I would love to." Cameron and I headed to the little Cafe that was on the corner. I felt bad for leaving Zach but I really wanted to spend time with Cameron, this way he could get to know me more.

"When we got to the cafe, Cameron held the door for me. "Ladies first." He smiled. "Thanks Cameron. Wait Cameron I have no money to get anything."

"No problem it's all on me Lacey. Get whatever you want I got it."

Wow! This was the first time a boy ever bought me food. I was loving him ten times more. I bought a tuna wrap, chips, and water. "Thanks again Cameron. You know you didn't have to do this for me."

"Stop it's fine. It was my idea to take you out, so I did what I was supposed to do, pay for it." We walked over to the nearest table and sat down. "So where are you from again?"

"Eh boring Connecticut."

"That's right. We've been there before."

I smiled, "Yeah my mom didn't let me go. The only way I was able to go tonight was because of the contest."

Cameron smiled. "I see, I see. So you're a Zach girl right?"

"Yeah."

I couldn't tell him I was a Zach girl and falling for him at the same time. Our coversation kind of died after that. He broke it by saying that we should get back to the venue. Why didn't I just say no and have told him that I'm a Cameron's girl. If I told him that then Zach would be upset, but now I upset Cameron. Why did I just ruin this?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe?