Status: Going to be working hard on it.

She Doesn't Get It

Cameron's New Girl?

Zach's POV

Lacey finally feels better. We both get out on stage. For the duet Lacey chose the song "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown. After we do the duet it time for us to pick out "Amy"

It was Cameron's turn to pick out Amy. He has choosen a girl with long black hair that flows to her waist with a green streak in it. He also had been staring at her for a long time during the entire concert practically. While most girls pay attention to me while i sing she paid attention to Cameron. I gave her two VIP tickets because her friend was waiting for her in the audience. After the show before the meet and greet we all changed. Then we all met in the lounge room. Cameron told me that her name was Sarah and that her friends name was Julie.

"You did really good tonight. I told you that you would be great out there." Lacey then smiled at me. "You did a really good job too Zach."

I then put my arm around Lacey's waist and we waited backstage for Sarah and Julie.

Cameron's POV

Once i saw Sarah I knew that she would be the one that would definatly make a good girlfriend. Besides since i havent had one i guess now would be a good time. I think i should invite her on tour with us besides Zach has Lacey and he was going to ask her to come on our tour anyway. After about 3 minutes Sarah and Julie showed up. Michael definatly started hitting on Julie right away. Then I went over to Sarah.

"So how did you like the show?"

"It was the best show i have ever been too."

"After the meet and greet we were going to go out and get some Chipotle's would you care to join us?" I was really hoping that the answer would be yes. She went over to Julie and then they both came over to us.

"We would love to come with you guys." I took Sarah by the waist she didn't seem to mind at all and Michael took Julie by the waist and we went out to greet our fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey ppl sarah here im now co-writer of this story because ZacharysPrincess was having a big writers block. So yeah.. She liked my stories and said i could be the co-writer

Comment and Subscibe :)