There Was No Living Creature as Foul as I

By Taking the Piss Out Of Me, Rhys

The next morning I woke up and Gavin's arms were wrapped protectively around my waist. His chest right up against my back, I was also sore all over. He never ceased to amaze me, an no matter how many times we were together it was still perfect. I started to move to get from the bed to the shower so I could be ready for the day, but his arms tightened around me.

"Don't get up yet." He muttered, "Lay with me, we have no where to be." It sounded like he was still half asleep. I looked over and him; his eyes were still closed and his face partially buried in the pillow. He looked so peaceful that I complied and fell right back in to the bed next to him, "I love you."

Just the day before I had been crying over this guy. But no one would have been able to tell. I was so happy lying next to him, I felt that everything was perfect for once. Our friends knew about us, Sean was even mostly okay with it. When he'd called to see if we'd gotten back together he'd seemed thoroughly happy when I said yes.

"I don't want to get up." Gavin whined. I had, for the second time, attempted to get out of the bed. I, unlike him, didn't enjoy lazing about the house all day, "Lets just lay here all day."

"Gavin!" I whined. I couldn't even make myself a lazy ass for him

"Please!" He whined right back, "I don't want to get up today!"

I turned over and pressed my lips up against his, "We're getting up. I'm getting in the shower. No arguments."

He pouted from his position below me, "Please!"

"How about a compromise. I get up and get in the shower, and in five minutes you join me?"

"What are you going to do with the five minutes?"

"Wash myself."

"You'll just get dirty again." He smiled suggestively, I knew that he wanted to have more sex once we got in the shower, and I wasn't one to say no to him.

"You're insatiable Gavin Butler."

"Well with your body right in front of me…how can I have enough of it?"

"You always know just want to say to turn me on."

"I don't hear you complaining."

"And I don't think you ever will." I pressed my lips against his and began to pull the both of us towards the shower, "It's been a while since I've had you in here with me." I muttered as I turned the water to my shower on.

"From now on you can have me in here whenever!"

"I'm holding you to that." I was satisfied that the water was right and I pushed him in to it. Stepping in immediately after he hit the wall, "Because you'll be in here a lot. As my personal toy boy." I smirked before pressing my lips once again to his, today was going to be a fun day. I could already tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nobody can possibly fathom how pissed off i am right now.
The Blackout is having their very first evur american set! three hours from where i live
and my rents wont let me go.
I'm devistated, in tears