There Was No Living Creature as Foul as I

Complete Swirl Of You And Me, Rhys

I couldn't believe that I had almost lost him. A boy like him - perfection like him. My face pressed up into his neck as we held each other close on his couch watching the movie Zoolander. He laughed every once in a while at the American jokes but each time would fall back into my arms.

"I'm sorry." I muttered back over at him, "I know you hate this movie."

"I personally think I have the best view in the world anyway. So I don't mind the movie too much.

I smiled, my immediate reply was Rhys' mobile going off in his back pocket, "Hey baby. Can you do me a favour?"

"Of course."

"Move your phone." He smiled, knowing exactly why I wanted it somewhere else.

He moved around so that our fronts were pressed up against each others, "Is this better?" He smirked, he knew exactly how to drive me crazy.

"I think that I might like this position." I grinned, enjoying how close his body was to mine.

"You might like this position?" he asked, giving me a hurt expression.

"Okay then, I love this position!" I smirked, my hands running up his body and resting upon his shoulders, the fabric of his shirt slipping between the gaps in my fingers.

Rhys hands began fiddling with the hem of my shirt. I looked straight at him. "Do you want me to take it off?"

"Okay." He nodded, and I slipped off my shirt. I pushed my lips to his again, and my fingers strayed to his belt buckle.

Rhys tugged his lips from mine, and lifted his shirt over his head. I moved my lips to his chest, and left kisses in a line leading down to his navel, biting at his skin when I found it appropriate. As I was doing this Rhys was checking his bloody phone!

"My mam called, I have to go chat with her."

"Right now?" I called exasperatedly, "We're in the middle of something!"

"I guess you'll have to fix it yourself today hun." He smirked pressing the call button on his phone, and instantly shut up for me. What kind of cock would molest his boyfriend as he talks to his mother? Me. I would. And I planned to.

"Hi Mam!" He called cheerfully into the phone, and my lips attached to his neck, "Sorry, I couldn't find my phone in time." I took a little bit of the flesh on the side of his neck in my teeth. There was a long pause, "No Mam! I wasn't whoring about!"

Another lie, I sucked a little on the tender flesh in my mouth, "I'm in a committed relationship! I'm not a slut like Sean portrays me to be!" I sucked a bit more before letting his neck going, a nice mark already forming, and moving down to his chest.

His breathing became harder as I once again licked down his chest until I hit the top of his trousers, "I'm fine Mam! What did you call for? I'm supposed to call Gavin." I began unbuttoning his trousers with my teeth, and then unzipping them, "No, I don't mind coming over for dinner." I pulled his trousers down, leaving him only in his boxers, which were gone in a second.

He started swatting at me, and silently warning me not to take him into my mouth, I did anyway. I took his head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, "I'll ask if that's okay." He told his mother in a squeaky voice, it wasn't quite natural. I removed my mouth, earning a sigh of relief, but then continued to lick up and down his length. His neck muscles tightened in an obvious attempt to keep from moaning out my name, "I'm fine Mam." It was so obvious that something else was going on, "Hold on Mam."

"Gavin, quit it!" He hissed, "I'm trying to tell Mam that I'm not a whore and you're sucking me off!" I ignored him though and took him into my mouth once again, deep throating him, "Mam, I'll call you back right before I leave for your place okay? I should be there at six right?" He squeaked, "I love you too." He hung up his phone and threw it across the room.

His hands found their way tangled into my hair, "GAVIN!" He moaned out, enjoying what I was doing much more now that his mother wasn't able to hear any noise he made, "Gavin! I'm..."He didn't get anymore out before he came into my mouth. Ugh, I hate swallowing.

"So, want to meet my Mam?" He asked me, "Good. We're having dinner with her tonight, clean up." He smiled, not even letting me reply. I should have known he'd ask me to do something like that the next time my mouth was full. I swallowed the liquid in my mouth and immediately stood up.

"But I'm a guy!" I whined, "She'll hate me." I hated meeting parents. I'd only done it once before for my first boyfriend. His mother had hit me with a broom and told me that if I ever touched her son again she's stick it up my ass. Needless to say, in an attempt to keep a broom from raping me I broke up with him on the spot and never spoke to him after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was extrememly hard to write and it's not even that good. Kinda lame.
Boysex(sorta) nonetheless