There Was No Living Creature as Foul as I

Ian

It's so hard to deal with. Knowing that the only person that I'll ever be able to love was in some bed with needles in him and wires sticking out of him. I didn't like seeing him the way I had, I knew he wasn't dead but he looked as good as. And now the doctors wouldn't even let me into see him.

"Let's get you out of this room Ian!" I heard Matthew call from the door, "We're going out, you can come with Elaine and I!"

Ten minutes later I found the three of us in front of a bar, and I knew that it was exactly what I needed. Tonnes of alcohol. I couldn't cry anymore, there was no more tears to be found inside of me. I saw Elaine glaring at Matthew but I couldn't be bothered to ask why. I just wanted to stop thinking and getting shit faced was the perfect plan.

Matthew and Elaine took a seat at one of the tables, each with a soda and seemed perfectly content to not move at all. I however was moving around as much as I could and talking with whoever would sit still long enough to have a drink.

Even after I'd spent all of the hundred and fifty pounds that I'd brought to the pub had all been spent on drink I was still thinking about Sean. Nothing I drank could give me moments of peace. I didn't want to think about him! I just wanted to be drunk and maybe even pass out so I could think of something other than what he'd done.

I started using my plastic so I could get more to drink. And after a while everything started to fade. I wasn't famous, I wasn't depressed, and my boyfriend certainly hadn't attempted to kill himself. I was just like every other drunk in the bar until I picked up what I decided would be my very last drink of the night before I found my friends and headed back to the house.

The second the drink hit my lips I thought of Sean. I thought of him dying and the waterworks came again. I was sitting at the bar and I broke down. I had no idea why but all the tears came back. I had no control over them and the loud gasping sobs caused me to drop the drink and fall to the floor of the pub.

The last thing I remember of that night was Elaine running over to me and Matthew picking me up and carrying me out to the car.

X-X-X

Sean had been out for a week and was showing no signs of waking up, and I was showing no signs of eating anything. Elaine was starting to notice so I'd told her that I would be going back to Sean's place to take care of myself. She objected but I was out of the house before she could stop me. If I was by myself then there was no one who could force me to eat.

I ignored all phone calls, I even unplugged the house phone and turned my mobile off so I wouldn't have to hear the ringing. I wouldn't answer the door, I didn't want anyone to see me, especially with as disgusting as I looked. No one needed to be blinded by how awful I was. I didn't want anything except my boyfriend to be in bed with me like nothing wrong had ever happened to either of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still stingy.
=]
Check my new story Everyone's In My Head But I Want You In My Bed. There are vampires and guys with long hair. =]