There Was No Living Creature as Foul as I

Ian

So, Sean. How long have Rhys and Gavin been together?" I asked Sean, watching his best mate walk into the restaurant.

"They aren't." He told me. Either when I saw Gavin light up at the fact he would be at Rhys' house for the night was my imagination or the two of them were in love. I was pretty sure it was the latter, "No one dates other members of our band, it would just end badly."

"Well if they're in love Sean…" I muttered, "I guess it doesn't matter, I'm sure you know them best."

Sean and I went inside and sat at the table with the rest of the Blackout boys. Ilan had gone to California and the rest of the boys had gone to Ponty. I'd wanted to see my boyfriend so I skipped out on family, I'm sure they understood. Most of them liked Sean anyway and had no problem with us dating. My grandparents did, but I wasn't too concerned with them, they were still angry that I was in a band.

X-X-X

"How was your first month long tour?" I asked everyone, excited to hear someone else's stories of just starting off.

"Pretty good! Even though no one caught a word we said!" Gavin laughed.

"And the fact that the people in Bergdof didn't really want to see us, and just wanted to get drunk!" Rhys added in

"And the skin heads! I thought they were gonna kill us!" James told me, "Nor was the makeshift tape prison that the boys built around me too enjoyable!"

"A woman poured water on me because I wouldn't sleep with her!" Matthew chuckled

"I…had a cold?" Snoz added in, clearly having no real complaints about the tour,

"The good old days" I smiled, "Someday you'll miss the days that you could walk down a street without getting recognised. You'll also miss the days that you could be close to fans. And when you could piss in a public restroom without it being huge news. And who you date will become public drama."

I was sure that I saw Rhys' arm move quickly away from Gavin, and both of them begin to look quite nervous! When they're relations became public news then they wouldn't be able to hide it! And that clearly scared them, they wanted it to be a secret. With what Sean had told me I'd keep it secret too!

"Uhm, Gavin. Rhys. I need to get something out of my car, would you come with me? Baby, you know what I like, you don't mind ordering for me?"

"Of course." Came three voices from the table. Two of the three were massively confused.

X-X-X

"I know." I told them as we stood in the cold by my car

"What?" Gavin asked me, the two of them were doing a very nice job of covering their relationship!

"I know that you two are together. I can see it."

"Ugh!" Rhys called out, "That's so nasty! I'm not even into dudes!"

"I'm not fucking him!" Gavin pointed, "I'd not fuck him!"

That shocked me more than anything else, that they'd be so disgusted by the thought of them being gay. They seemed so perfect for each other, and they seemed like they knew it. I'd had no idea they would freak out and feel like puking (in a sense) had someone every figured they were gay.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter and the one after that are my favourites.