Welcome to the Family

With her parents dead, and her as the witness, her 5 brothers and 2 sister sent her away when she was 10. 6 years later she returns home to find that things are better for her then ever before.

But Valissa, or Vasilisa as the Gods call her, knows better then to too get comfortable with the her new found happiness, because with happiness comes catastrophe, as they walk hand in hand in Valissa's life.

Demigods, all of them, can never be too happy for long, the Fates will never allow it, but they still fight it with every fiber of their being, trying to make a better future for all demigods. The God's don't seem to care enough to help them, but what they do care about, or rather who, is Valissa. She holds the key to everything and she has no idea. Being the daughter of Zeus, Aries, Athena, and Aphrodite, puts alot of pressure on a sixteen year old girl.

Training since before she could walk, it has been beaten into her that her future will change the world, but what she was worried about, was just living through the day. When monsters attack you daily and never knowing if your next step would be your last, would you give up your powers and lead a normal life, or fight for your chance to change the world into abetter place?