Status: Abonează-te şi în comentariu va rog! ( comment and subscribe please!)

Frumos Dezordine (Beautiful Disarray)

Demani

“Where’s the waitress for this section?” I asked the manager, my best friend, Demetri, as he approached. He sighed. “She quit, Demani. I called in someone who should have been off, so give them a break, ok? She should be here in about 2 minutes, and I’ll see to it personally that she only serves your group for having to wait so long, alright?” I nodded, and he walked off again. I turned to Gemini, one of my models.

Yes, I own a modeling company. It’s nothing big, but we have nice paychecks every month. I have 15 other models, 8girls and 8 boys. That’s the way I like it- nice and even. I take them all out to eat after a shoot, always to the same place- a roadside bar and grill.

“ Ok, Gemini, why don’t we have everyone figure out what they want to eat and drink so were ready when the girl gets-“ I cut off, but she figured out what I wanted.

I stopped because the most beautiful girl in the world had just walked in., which was weird, because all she had on was a pair of boot cut blue jeans and a blue plaid button up shirt on with some cowboy boots. It must have been her face, even though that was mundane compared to whom I worked with. She had small, button nose as some people would call it, a defined chin, full, pouty lips, perfectly sculpted eyebrows and, what I could see, Green eyes. Her hair was in complete disarray, pulled into a ponytail that didn’t help matters.

“Look at that mess!” Darren, one of my male models, said, laughing. The table laughed along with him. Someone came up behind me, I could feel it. I turned to see Demetri, scowling.

“That happens to be my employee, Darren, watch your mouth.” He immediately shut up, and then a breathless, slightly rough voice said “Demetri! I came as soon as I could. I’m sorry to here about Kelsi. “ he shrugged, then waved hand at our table. I craned my neck to see whom he was talking to. It was the girl I had seen come in.

“Disarray. Thank you so much! You’re table, and their boss, Demani. Demani, your waitress, Disarray.”

“Your name fits you.” I said without thinking. I flinched, but to my surprise, she smirked. “ I do my best. What are ya’ll drinking?” she asked, throwing a twang in her voice. I smiled.

“ Hey, Disarray. “ I said as she walked off with our drink orders few minutes later. She turned to look at me, a confused look in her eyes.

“Thanks for coming in.” she grinned suddenly, stunning me with the brilliance of it. “ No problem.” She walked off.

“ I like your hips!” Will shouted. She acted as if she didn’t hear him. She didn’t have to. A moment later he was yelping in pain as one of the male waiters smacked him across the back of the head.

”She is now the only Girl waiter we have here. No one, and that means NO ONE is going to talk to her like that, Demetri’s orders. Got it!?” he hissed before walking off. Will rubbed the back of his head.

“Dude, you just got told.” Benjamin said. The whole table laughed, me along with them. My Beer was suddenly set in front of me. “Here you go, Demani, Benjamin, Will, Gemini, Darren, Kim, Jordan…” she named everyone off. I grinned, impressed.

“You’re good with names, aren’t you?” she shrugged, pulling out a pen and paper.

”Are you all ready to order what would you like?” Impulsively I said “You.” But only she heard me. She raised an eyebrow, and then leaned in closer. I felt my eyes widen in surprise.

“Ok, listen up, because I am only saying this once. Just because I work here does not mean I’m a slut. I don’t sleep around with customers, and I am definitely not sleeping with you. Remember that and we’ll get along just fine, ok, Demani?” before I could answer the same guy who told Will off came up behind her.

“Everything ok Des?” she nodded, grinning as she straightened up. “Absolutely. Thanks, Mattie.” He nodded, but gave me a look before heading off. I cleared my throat, and then ordered what I normally ate without thinking. She nodded, going to everyone with a bright smile that had quiet a few of the boys stunned for a moment-me included. I stopped her as she walked off.

“Hey, I’m sorry if I sounded… Rude earlier.” I heard myself saying. She gave me a long look, then nodded. “ Not a problem. Just don’t let it happen again.” with that she walked off. I gaped after her.

“Well, she does grow on you, doesn’t she?” someone said to my left. I turned to see Demetri.”

“Where did you find her?”

”That little spit fire? She started renting at My mom’s a few months ago.” I shook my head.
“ And you didn’t tell me until now?”

“You’re 26. She’s just turned 21. Me and mom felt like that was slightly a problem.” I grinned. So I was a player, all right? I enjoyed it.

“Yeah. I think I just severely ticked her off, too.”

”Nah. I’ve never seen Her anything but happy. She has faked being angry, and she’s very good at it, but she’s always happy.” I sighed in relief.

“So I still have a chance with her.”

“Don’t get too cocky. She’s never really dated anyone before, and, as says the doctor, she’s still a virgin, so keep your hands off.” I smirked.

“That just makes it fun.” He groaned. “Of course. Well, don’t break her heart too much tonight.”