Status: Abonează-te şi în comentariu va rog! ( comment and subscribe please!)

Frumos Dezordine (Beautiful Disarray)

Disarray

I woke up with my back pressed into Demani’s chest, his arms securing me there so that I couldn’t move. I turned and watched him sleep a moment before looking around the room for a shirt I could pull on and go cook breakfast.

I spotted one draped across his couch- and it looked like a button up, too. I tried to sit up, and his arms tightened in his sleep. I giggled slightly, then brushed his Black hair away from his face. He stirred again, and I leaned down and kissed his jaw slightly.

“Wake up, Demani. I’m hungry, and I want to go make breakfast.” He groaned, then made me yelp in surprise as he shifted his hold on me so he was burying his head in my stomach.

“ I don’t wanna get up, dragă.” he complained. I laughed, reaching down to weave my fingers through his hair.

“I’m sorry. But I really am hungry, so I need to eat.” He sighed, his breath hitting my stomach, and then he kissed my belly button suddenly.

“You know, I wouldn’t have taken you for a piercing type of girl.” He said. I grinned.

“ Most people don’t. But I felt like getting it one day. So I did.” He nodded, then turned his head so that he could see my face with his head still on my stomach.

“So what are we going to do today? Besides eat, I mean.” I hesitated, then reached out and traced his hairline a moment before sighing and letting my hand fall.

“Well, sometime today, I have to move in, and-“ he sprang up and was suddenly hovering over me, eyes bright.

“Wait, so you decided that you where moving in!?” I hesitated, then nodded.

“Yeah, I guess I am. There’s no other way I could pay everything off.” He grinned, leaning down to brush a kiss on my nose.

“Don’t lie. You just want to move in with me.” I rolled my eyes.

“No, I’ve just been thinking, and if I have to pay for Morsiette, and the nurse, and help the hospital bills, and groceries, then I couldn’t possibly pay rent.” He leaned on his elbows and kissed the corner of my mouth a moment.

“ so it has nothing to do with me.” He murmured, trailing his nose towards my ear.

“Nope.” I said levely. He leaned away, scowling.

“ I can’t get you to react to anything I do.” He muttered. I grinned, then laughed slightly.

“That’s probably true. I’m not exactly normal.” He grinned too.

“ I wouldn’t have it any other way. Do you think you can make breakfast burritos today?” I rasied an eyebrow.

“That would mean we would have to get up, though.” I reminded him. He groaned.

“shit. That’s right.”