Status: Abonează-te şi în comentariu va rog! ( comment and subscribe please!)

Frumos Dezordine (Beautiful Disarray)

Demani

Încăpăţânat.” I muttered as I walked off. Stubborn. I called her naive, true, but she was very, very stubborn. I could tell by the way her eyes flashed when she pulled away.

I was going to fix that. That may have been the first touch i’d given her, but I’d be al naibii if that was the last for the day. By the end of the day I’m going to make sure she wants me.

sfânt mama lui Dumnezeu, de ce trebuie să am pus cu asta!?” i yelled. (Holly mother of God, why must I put up with this!?)

“ I don’t know what you just said, but it doesn’t sound like you’re happy.” A soft voice said from the doorway. I whirled in my chair to see Disarray, smiling. Her eyes where that deep blue again. I straightened up. “ I’m not. I’m sorry.” She laughed, walking into the room. “ It’s fine. I’m done.” I felt surprise cross my face. “ Really? It’s only been a few hours.”

“It would have been faster if I could have figured out where a legal pad was. I finally found one.” I frowned. “ Really?”

“Truly. See, I learn fast and I get done quickly.” I shrugged. “ Ok then, dragă.”

“ I don’t like you calling me that.”

“Well, calling you by your last name makes me feel like your brother will walk in any minute. Calling you by your first name will make people who don’t know you think I’m making fun of you, instead. So it’s either dragă, or Des.”

“I’d rather have Des, thank you.” She said in a toneless way. I shrugged. “ Whatever works for you, draga mea.” (My dearest) she frowned, and I grinned. I’m not telling you that one, sorry. If you want to know what it means, you’ll have to stick around.” I said the last part like a challenge, and her eyes flared again, going vividly almost a lavender color. I gasped, and she dropped her gaze suddenly. “Sorry.” She mumbled. I was about to ask why her eyes where that color, when someone with a feminine voice said from the doorway “ it means my dearest.” Disarray looked up and smiled. I fallowed her gaze to see Gemini. “so you gave her a job after all. Not the one she deserves though, I see.” She then looked at Disarray, and smiled. “ you do know that if he gets too pushy you can still have sexual assault charges set against him, right? Even if he is your boss?” she surprised both me and Disarray, and Disarray surprised us by throwing her head back and letting out a deep, throaty chuckle that had me tingling in places it al naibii well shouldn’t have.

“ I know, Gemini. But so far he’s been almost a perfect gentlemen.” Gemini sighed. “ I’m not going to know what that almost is, am I?” I growled out “ preferably not, dăunător.” Both of them frowned, and i sighed. “ pest.” Gemini laughed. “ Well at least it wasn’t something explicit.”

“ Like what, curvă? Which, by the way, means-" Gemini threw her hands up.

“Don’t what to know. Darren is here, that’s why I came by.” I groaned, and she smirked. Darren and me did all right when we had the whole group as a buffer, but when they weren’t there, we where at each other’s throats. “ You’re staying right?” she sighed, falling gracefully into a chair. “ If I must.”

Mulţumesc.” I said. She nodded. “ Your welcome. Just cut the Romanian crap while he’s around.” I nodded a moment before the door flew open.

“ Demani. Why in the HELL did you-“

“Darren! I was wanting to talk to you about something in the preference that an client told me about. I think you would be perfect for it. Would you mind coming with me?” Disarray interrupted him. I was grateful. I was about to rip his head off just because of his ignorant tone. They left.

Mulţumesc lui Dumnezeu pentru ea.” I murmured. Gemini raised an eyebrow. “Thank God for her.”

“Why?”

“ She saved him from getting killed.” She smirked. “ I think you like her a little too much, Demani.” She got up and left.

Dumnezeule.” I groaned. Oh lord.