Status: Abonează-te şi în comentariu va rog! ( comment and subscribe please!)

Frumos Dezordine (Beautiful Disarray)

Disarray

“Ok, so the shoot is Thursday at 10 in the morning, correct?” I nodded politely, and he nodded, writing it down on a piece of paper, then added it into his phone just in case. Then he gave me a strange look. “ How is it that every time I look at you, you’re even prettier?” I shrugged one shoulder. “ A lot of people say that, so I don’t know.” He studied me a moment, then sighed. “ Alright. See you tomorrow, Disarray.”

“You too Darren.” He walked off.

“so you’ll date that înţepătură, but not me?” I froze an instant, then turned with an amused smile. “ One, it’s a photo shoot, not a date. And do I even want to know what that means?” he sighed. “It means prick. And you set him up with a photo shoot?”

“ It was an army shoot. He fits the bill to a ‘T’. Sorry, I’ll ask you first next time.” I said sarcastically. He sighed. “ Sorry I was snappy. You’re right, fits to a t.” I raised an eyebrow. “ Why where you snappy, by the way?” his eyes widened a moment. “ Because, amant, from now on, until I say, you’re mine.” I rolled my eyes. “ Your persistent, I’ll give you that. And what does THAT mean?”

“Stick around and find out. And Gemini doesn’t know.” I scowled. “Of course. Damn.” He chuckled, standing. “ We’re going to the new site to check things out. Since you have nothing to do here, would you want to come along, amant?” I sighed.

“I wish you’d stop it with the names. But sure, I’ll go.”

“I told my brother once, and I’m telling you now. I am so glad I’m not a model.” I said so that Demani could hear. He chuckled. “ we keep late hours, that’s for sure.”

“ not that, though it doesn’t bother me. It’s that they’ve never stopped to eat, not once. And I thought you said that we where going to check things out, not actually shoot.”

“Well, the photographers where here already, and so was Gemini, and Ben and Garret where already here, so we just decided what the heck.” I gave him a thoughtful look. “ Your accent is only heavy when your annoyed, or angry, or amused, isn’t it.” He smirked. “Indeed. Very good. It took Gemini nearly a year to figure that out, and it took you one day.”

“Two.” He frowned, then nodded. “Right, two. Sorry. I almost argued.” I rolled my eyes, then admitted “ MY moms side of the family shows when I’m angry. She was dutch.” I saw him give me a surprised look. “dutch?” I nodded.

“Do you know any dutch language?”

ja, en het komt uit als ik boos ben.” He raised an eyebrow. “ja means yes, right?” I threw my head back and laughed. All eyes flew to me breifly, and I blushed. “ Yes. I said ‘yes, and it comes out when i’m angry’.”

râsul tău este frumos, minunat, chiar, dragii.” He said, his voice like it had been this morning, low and husky, only this time his accent was full force. I gave him a confused look as he leaned towards me. “ I said, roughly, that your laugh was beautiful, Lovely, even.” I frowned. “ But you also used the drag part which seems to be the equivalent of an endearment. What else did you say?” shock crossed his face. “ How’d you-“

“ I told you I learned fast.”

“ Fine. I said dearest.”

“ I thought that was draga mea. No, that’s MY dearest, sorry.” He gave me an approving look. “ You do learn fast, don’t you?”

hoe denk je dat ik wist dat nederlanders beter dan mijn moeder door de leeftijd van drie?” I said mildly. He frowned. I sighed “ I said how do you think i knew dutch better than my mom by age three?” he laughed slightly. “ ok then. I will have to remember that. Is it just thinking things, or manual things, too?” I didn’t like where this was going, so I stayed quiet. He gave me an amused look, but let it go.

“Do you need a ride home after this?” I shrugged. “ If I called my brother I’m sure that he would come get me, but it might be an hour or two first, since we live so far away from each other. If you do, I can make supper or something to eat since it’s already 10.” He nodded, and then walked over to talk to the Photographer. They chatted for nearly thirty minutes as the other photographer took over. Suddenly the one shooting said. “ I believe we’re done, Mr. Vladislav.” Demani looked up only to wave a hand at me. The photographer walked over.

“ my names Thomas. Are you his new assistant?” I nodded, shaking his hand politely. “ Yes, my names Disarray Franctins. We spoke on the phone earlier this morning, I believe.” His face lit up. He was probably forty, but big and still good looking. “ oh, the wonderfully nice lady on the phone! Good to meet you, Ms. Franctins. Do I send the printed photos to your desk?” I laughed lightly. “ Yes, I’m afraid so. Did you get what you think you needed?” he smiled, leaning back on the wall. “ Yes, I believe we really did. This group is always splendid to t work with. I hope to see you guys- especially you- again soon, Ms. Franctins. Why aren’t you Modeling?” he asked seriously, meeting my gaze evenly, unlike most people who look at the floor after asking such a bold question. I grinned. “ I’m going to tell you the truth, because I happen to like you. My brother is Hemi Franctins. I’ve watched models all my life, and frankly, I don’t want to do that. I don’t like posing for some magazine for everyone to see. That’s just not my thing.” He winked. “ Good. You’re too pretty to put on those stingy magazines anyway.” I rolled my eyes, and then there was a hand on my shoulder.

“Are you ready, amant?” Demani asked politely.

“No, I’m enjoying talking to Thomas. So when do you think the prints will be ready?” Thomas gave Demani an amused look as I brushed his hand off. “ Wednesday. Tuesday if you allow me to hand deliver them.” I rolled my eyes “ that would be just fine, Thomas. See you then.” I turned to Demani, who looked annoyed. “ NOW I’m ready.”