Status: Abonează-te şi în comentariu va rog! ( comment and subscribe please!)

Frumos Dezordine (Beautiful Disarray)

Demani

“So what do you need to fix this…”

“Tortellini.” She said mildly, studying the sauces. We had had to stop at the grocery store to get what she needed for the supper she was cooking. I nodded. “ Right. What do we need?” she pointed towards the top shelf at a can of four-cheese pasta sauce. “ Can you get that? And I just need hamburger and we can go.” I sighed, and then reached up and got it without really have to reach. She pouted, and I sucked the air through my teeth as she said.

“You’re tall. Not fair.” I took a deep breath, then turned her by her shoulders gently and propelled her foreword so that she couldn’t see my reaction to her lips. “ Genetics. Let’s go get that hamburger, amant .” I said softly in her ear. She growled. “ I wish you would stop that.” I smiled slightly.

“I thought you said you liked me being persistent.”

“Wrong. I said you where persistent. There is a slight difference. And don’t argue with me, because I will win.” I chuckled, brushing the base of her neck, and she stiffened.

“ Alright, dragă , you win this round. But I am going to enjoy being persistent with you.”

“I thought we agreed on Des.”

“ I need something just for you, though. That’s for when we’re at work. I rather like amant , honestly, but I’m sure I could call you Dezordine. It’s Disarray.” She was quiet a moment.

“ I guess that will be fine.” She finally said softly. I gave her a look, but let it go. She studied the meet a moment before grabbing a thing of it, then turning to look at me. Her eyes where a different blue this time, a slight smile on her face. Her eyes where a lilac color and it was absolutely beautiful.

“ Ready to go, koppig ?” I frowned, and she laughed lowly. I closed my eyes breifly.

“What does that mean?”

“What does amant mean?” she said back. I groaned. “ great. Now you’re not going to tell me until I tell you, right?”

“It crossed my mind.”

Naiba” I groaned. She shook her head, turning to walk towards the cash registure.

“Again, your cooking amazes me.”

“Again, what made you think it wouldn’t?”

“I don’t know, actually. You just don’t seem like the kind of person to cook well.” She laughed lightly, not like the deep chuckle she has when she thinks something is really funny. “Gee, thanks. You seem to imply alot of things.” I sighed, and continued eating.

We sat in comftorable silence for almost thirty minutes, before I finally patted my stomach and accidently burped. Her eyes widened in suprise, and i felt my face heat. I was about to apologize when that Deep chuckle came out. I felt a thrill go through me, and a suprising thought flashed through my head. i’d love to hear that laugh in my bed. I cleared my throat.

“Sorry.”

“It’s quite all right. I just wasn’t expecting it. What time do I need to be at work tomorrow?”

Well, I’d want to pick you up at about 8:30 again, but I’m probably going yo come around 7:15 so I can be persistent again.” She rolled her eyes.

koppig. she muttered before taking a drink of tea.

“I’m going to find out what that means.” I vowed. She laughed. “Go ahead. It’s nothing bad, I promise.” I lounged back in the chair, studying the room.

“You know, I used to board here. Not this room, but at Demetri’s mom’s place.” She stood, taking our plates to the dishwasher.

“Yeah, Demetri said something about that.” I studied her a second. “how close are you and Demetri?” she rolled her eyes. They had still been a light blue, but now I watched them bleed into that dark blue that effected me as bad as her laugh did. “ Not as close as you’re thinking, I promise. He’s just a good friend of Morisette’s, my younger brother.”

”That’s a mouthful. Kindergarten must have sucked for him. She laughed, and I closed my eyes again. “ No, not really. We where all reading and writing by kindergarten.”

“Really. Huh.”

“Yes, really.” We fell into a silence again. after a second, I wandered into her living room. I went to the bookshelf and DVD holder.

There was a lot of Emily Dickson and Edgar Allen Poe, and other poets I’d never heard of at the bottom. The next two rows was Dutch books. Then came the fiction books. Paranormal, western, sci-fi, you name it, it was on the next five shelves. I grinned, turning to her movies.

Dracula, The sound of music, a collection of four seasons from a TV show, the skin walkers, all of the Jason and Freddy Kruger movies, and a bizillion other horror flicks. There was no Dutch movies, which surprised me.

“I like horror movies. Someone said behind me, making me jump. I turned to see that Disarray had changed into a baggy tee shirt for some band a blue basketball shorts.

“So do I, actually. Want to watch one?” she hesitated.

“ we need to be at work early, so-“

“Please? Just one? How about one of those from the season- what TV show is that from anyway?”

“Supernatural. Only one?”

“Promise.”

4 DVD’s later (and 2 bags of popcorn) we where laughing so hard, she was crying. She was spiraled out on the floor, and I was lounging on the couch. I’d untucked my white button-down and she’d pulled her hair out f her ponytail at one point in time.

“I still say Sam’s funnier.” She said, wiping at her eyes. “ Wrong. Dean is definitely funnier than Sam is.”

“Shut up. He is not.” she glanced at a clock. “Oh my God! It’s two thirty!” I shrugged.

“We technically don’t have to be there tomorrow. Gemini will call if they have a problem with Darren’s shoot.” She gave me a level look. “You’re sure?”

“Yes.” She sighed. “Fine. But I-“ a phone went off. She grinned, running back to her room. A moment later she came back with a cell phone cradled in the crook of her shoulder.

“Mor, calm down, dude. “ she rolled her eyes. Her eyes that where now green.