Status: Abonează-te şi în comentariu va rog! ( comment and subscribe please!)

Frumos Dezordine (Beautiful Disarray)

Demani

I woke slowly, confused a moment when I opened my eyes. My room wasn’t normally this dark. Ever. I laid back, then remembered where I was. I reached over to my right, where Disarray had fallen asleep, and brushed an empty pillow. I frowned, sitting up. I swung my feet over the side, turning the light on after stumbling to the wall. I found my boxers and my jeans, but couldn’t find my shirt. I frowned, sitting on the edge of the bed and ducking my head, looking to see if it had somehow gotten under the bed. After I determined it wasn’t there, I sat up, confused. I mused my hair a moment, thinking, before sighing and deciding to look for Disarray instead. I stepped out into the living room, and heard something in the kitchen. I turned into the kitchen and froze, surprised.

Disarray was wearing my shirt, and, from the looks of it, nothing else. Her hair covered her back to almost her waist, curls and tangles everywhere. She was humming something, cooking. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist slowly, making her gasp.

“what-“

“Good morning, dragă, how are you?” she gave me a surprised look. “Good Morning, minnaar. how are you?” I let that name slide, figuring it was good because she was smiling, and her eyes where green.

“Good. I must say, I almost dragged you back into you’re bed when I saw you in nothing but my button down.” I murmured in her ear. She laughed slightly. “Sorry, it was the first shirt I found in the dark. I didn’t want to wake you up though.” I laughed lowly. “ I wasn’t complaining, Disarray. I like it.” I glanced at a clock. “when is Hemi coming over?” she gasped, spinning in my arms.

“Crap! Oh, God, you need to get dressed! Jeez! Here.” She ran into her room and not a minute later she came out with jeans, and a tee shirt on, my button down in her hands. I grinned, reaching behind her instead of for the shirt and snapping her bra strap.

“Demani!”

“Just making sure. I would have gone crazy wondering if you where commando or not all day.” She laughed lowly, making me close my eyes. She shoved my shirt at me gently. “Hemi will be here in ten minutes or less. Please get dressed.” I smirked.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say my bare skin bothers you.” I said. She grinned, running a hand down my chest lightly, making me shiver.

“On the contrary, I love it. But my brother wont. Please?” I sighed, but pulled the shirt on. She grinned wider. “Thank you. Here.” She turned to the couonter and when she turned around, she had doughnut looking things on a plate.

“homemade doughnuts. Kind of. I used biscuits. Here. “ she pulled a carton of milk out of the fridge and handed it to me.

“cups are on the top shelf in the cabinet closest to the stove!” she called as she rushed into the living room. I frowned a second before she said “Hemi is forever punctual.” A second later the bell rang. She opened the door as I got a cup. She squealed suddenly. I rounded the corner, and she was being swung around by someone I recognized, but couldn’t put a name to. Hemi was behind him. Hemi, who was always so serious and had never cracked a smile in my presence before, let out a booming laugh before pulling her to him too. I gave the other man a confused look, until his eyes went from Green to blue.

This must be Morisette.

“Disarray, who is this?” they said. Hemi let her go, and his face fell as he saw me.

“Demani.” He said, in a nuterual tone. Disarray sighed.

“Mor, why didn’t you tell me you where coming too?” he grinned, tearing his gaze away from me.

“Why not? You ARE my sister, and you ARE paying for my college.” She sighed, shaking her head.

“Ok. Well, I have doughnuts made-“

“DOUGHNUTS!” both boys hollered, barging past me into the kitchen. A giggle sounded behind me, and I turned to Disarray again.

“ sorry. It’s their favorite snack. Common.” She went to push past me, and I caught her arm. She gave me a confused look as the sounds of a scuffle started in the kitchen.

“can I take you out to dinner tonight?” I asked softly. Her eyes widened, going a dull gray color. I frowned. What did THAT mean?

“I don’t think so, Demani.” I frowned.

“Why not?” she glanced at the guys in the kitchen before sighing.

“One, because you’re a player, Demani. You said so yourself. I can’t…” she shook her head, looking down. I studied her a moment.

“Give me one date. Please?” I asked, using the same tone she had used later. She met my eyes, and her eyes where still that gray color.

“I-“

“DISARRAY! Krijg je kont hier voordat ik u en uw geliefde sleep in hier zelf!” Hemi called. She blushed suddenly, her eyes running into a deep brown.

“Whoa, what did he say?”

“Roughly, Get your ass in here before I drag you and your lover in here myself.”

“rough bunch to-wait, how did he know!?”

“He was joking. And yes, It was hard growing up with him.” I frowned. How had she known what I was talking about?

“So what’s your answer?” she sighed. “ja, one date.” She stepped into the room and slid into a seat, picking up a doughnut from the vastly disappearing pile.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so next chapter will either be the date or Lunch with her brothers.... while she's at work. I'm undecided for right now... so what's your opinion?