Status: Still in progress! I hope you're enjoying reading this FanFiction! Let me know what you think! I love feedback!(:

The Last Goodbye

Prologue

Cameron’s POV-

Life is unpredictable. You expect something to go a certain way. Then, boom! There’s a sudden change. I can’t tell you how many times I expected my life to turn out a certain way, and how it ends up changed.

One thing for sure, I never expected to lose my best friend. Bella Johnson.

I still think about her all the time. Every day. Every time I see someone smile or laugh, Bella’s face pops into my mind. Everything reminds me of her. Even after 2 years and 3 months, I still remember everything about her. When I say everything I mean everything. From the way her eyes twinkled, to the way she laughed. It’s so clear and vivid.

I miss her so much. She’s so amazing. Just seeing her face made me smile. Even the back of her head. Weird right? I’ve known her for so long, that I can actually tell what the back of her head looks like. And I can still tell with that picture of her head that’s stuck in my brains.

The last time I was with her was when I called her a liar and told her I didn’t need her in my life and that I didn’t want her in my life. Boy, was I wrong.

I knew from the moment those word came out, that I had lied. I did want her in my life. I needed her in my life. She was not a liar at all. I was just too foolish to listen to her.

Everything changed that day when we had that fight. That one stupid fight of when I left her broken hearted. And I promised myself I would never leave her broken hearted. But I broke that promise and I hadn’t even realized it until she was gone.

That day was the last day I saw her; shocked, with tears falling on her cheeks, broken hearted.

When she left, I had realized what I had done. I was the one who ended our friendship. I was the reason she was crying this time. I knew I had to fix it. But it was too late.

She had said her last goodbye to me when she left. But I didn’t even know that it was our last goodbye.

Bella’s POV:

Sometimes you’re so caught up with life, you forget about the ones that are closest to you. You try to make everyone happy but you don’t realize that there’s always been that one person who will always be happy as long as you’re there.

That was me and that close person in my life was my best friend, Cameron Quiseng.

He was always there by my side, whenever I needed him. He helped me through the ups, and downs. He always knew what to say or do to comfort me. He could make me laugh any time. He even made me feel beautiful. But I never told him that. We used to have so many good times together. Always sharing the same food, same laughs, and same memories.

I miss that. I miss him. I miss everything.

I remember all the great memories with him. I remember everything so crystal clear as if it all just happened yesterday. But of course it didn’t. I wish I could re-live those memories again. I loved being his best friend.

I never realized how important he was to me. I never realized how much I loved him. I never realized how much I needed him in my life.

Until now. But it’s too late.

It has been 2 years and 3 months till I last saw him. These days I see him on TV or on magazines or online.

I miss him. I miss everything about him. He was special to me.

But now he’s traveling the world with Zach, Nathan, and Michael. Nowadays they’re known as Allstar Weekend. 2 years ago, they were known as Allstar. But I knew them as my best friends. Especially Cameron. I’ve known him since we were practically born thanks to our moms’ friendship.

Everything changed between Cameron and me that one day. We are no longer best friends anymore. At least I don’t think we are. Our friendship basically changed. I changed. I am no longer the girl who smiled and laughed all the time. I am no longer the girl who had confidence in herself. I am the girl who is brokenhearted. I don’t smile or laugh that often anymore. All the confidence in me is gone. I’ll be my true self the day Cameron and I are friends again. The day I have him in my life again. Only then will I change.

I guess any of what I’m saying won’t make sense unless you hear the story. So here goes. From the beginning of when it all started in High School, to that day of our fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope it sounds interesting to you guys!(: Let me know what you think so far!(: Thanks for reading<3

Note: This story will be told from both Bella's and Cameron's point of view :]