Status: Still in progress! I hope you're enjoying reading this FanFiction! Let me know what you think! I love feedback!(:

The Last Goodbye

Chapter 11 - English Class is Torture, For Today

Cameron’s POV

Bella and I had yet another moment. How long was is it going to take for her to realize how much I love her and how we were meant to be? Maybe she did know I liked her.

But that doesn’t matter anymore. She was going out with Jack. Jack hadn’t wasted any time waiting to ask Bella out. He did it right after talking to me. I wish I hadn’t told him to go ahead and ask her. I should’ve just told him that I had to go when he came up to me in the first place. If I had avoided him maybe Bella would’ve been going on a date with me this Saturday instead with Jack.

I sighed as I sat down in a seat in English. Lunch had finished and nothing new had happened after the moment Bella and I had.

Bella pretty much looked at jack every second and he looked back at her. I just quietly finished eating my lunch and left the lunchroom once the bell had rang.

Right now, it was 5th period and I had English with Zach, Bella, and Jack. Zach entered the room and sat down next to me. Jack and Bella came in next and they sat together. I looked at them smiling, laughing, and flirting with each other. That should’ve been me flirting with Bella and making her laugh and smile. Not Jack.

Zach seemed to notice that I had been staring at them. He was just about to speak when the bell rang and the teacher started talking.

Zach then put a piece of paper on top of my notebook. I opened it and it read : What happened?

I quickly wrote back : I’ll tell you and the guys after school during practice.

He read it and nodded. That was the great thing about Zach. He was pretty patient. He didn’t push your buttons or anything.

English wasn’t my greatest subject but I never hated it. Today, I seriously hated it. I didn’t want to be here watching Jack and Bella together. I mean I guess I was happy for her but I was so close to being with her. Now it’s ruined. Thanks a lot Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter i know :/ I really didn't know what to write for this chapter. Bella's POVs are longer mainly because she has two boys who really likes her and she's trying to see which one she's going to fall head over heel for.

But what do you think will happen? Who do you think she'll fall head over heels for? Subscribe/Comment and let me know! I lvoe reading your predictions ;P

Thanks for all the comments!(: This story has two stars! That's pretty awesome!(: Thanks guys!