Status: Still in progress! I hope you're enjoying reading this FanFiction! Let me know what you think! I love feedback!(:

The Last Goodbye

Chapter 32 - Cameron's POV

Cameron's POV

I had left Bella’s house right after the movie ended. By then, Bella had fallen asleep. I didn’t want to wake her up, so I just left.

I’ve been lying on my bed for the past hour thinking about Bella and Jack. I know it really is my fault for all of what’s happened between them. No matter how many times Bella says that it’s not my fault, I won’t believe her. Even if it wasn’t my fault, I still had a part in this and I should’ve known better than to kiss Bella. It was a very stupid thing to do. Although, I will never regret doing it.

“DUDDDEEE! What’s with the depressing look!? It’s time to cheer up! Rehearsal time! Yeah mannn!” Michael said, walking into my room all hyped up.

“Did you have like 20 bottles of red bull or something?”

“I wouldn’t be surprised if he did,” Zach stated.

“Oh, you guys be hating on me because you don’t got my swag…”

“Is it that so obvious? Oh man, Cameron, we got busted!” Zach said.

I laughed. “Where’s Nathan, guys?”

“He’s coming 10 minutes later. His mom has some guests over, and he’s just meeting them and then coming over here later.”

“Oh, alright.”

“Michael’s right though…why do you look depressed?”

I sighed. “Because Jack told Bella that they should take a break and they’re not talking to each other and Bella’s hurting…and it’s all my fault. I feel so horrible about it all. Bella just seems so sad.”
“Oh man. Is that why she was so off-mood today at lunch? It makes sense now!” Michael said.

“Well, what are you going to do about it?” Zach asked.

“I’m not sure…” I said.

“Guys, that’s so easy! Just go to him and try to talk to him, Cameron! If you talk to him, I’m sure he’ll at least listen, since...you know…you kissed Bella in the first place."

I nodded. ”You’re right. I should talk to him. And I think I know what to say.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...still a short chapter...again I have no idea what to write...because the drama has been in the past chapters...BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING...hopefully :P

I owe you guys so much more chapters and good ones too...and I'm sorry i'm not doing that right now :( But i have so many ideas for this fanfic and the ending is already in my head...it'll be good...trust me :)

But don't worry, the ending isn't here it, and won't come for a while :)
Although I bet some of you want this fanfic to be over already...i make you guys wait so long for an update! I would hate me if I was a reader of this story...haha :P