Status: Still in progress! I hope you're enjoying reading this FanFiction! Let me know what you think! I love feedback!(:

The Last Goodbye

Chapter 6 - Advice from Nathan, Zach, and Michael

Chapter 6- Cameron’s POV

Sunday went by fast. I had spent the day at the beach with Zach, Nathan, and Michael. We went surfing and it sure helped me forget about everything going on. But when I went to sit down and relax, Bella popped up into my mind. I couldn’t think about her. Every time I did, I remembered yesterday and all that happened. So I stood up and went back into the ocean. It seemed as if whenever I had time to relax, Bella always popped into my mind.

I didn’t know if Nathan, Zach, or Michael seemed to notice how I kept zoning out whenever I wasn’t surfing. If they did, they hadn’t said anything.

Nathan said he was hungry and we all nodded in agreement. Actually I was starving. I only ate breakfast today and now it was 3 P.M.

We went to In-N-Out since it was nearby and thankfully, the line wasn’t that big. We ordered our food and when it was done we went to a table.

We all stared eating immediately.

“So Cameron, what’s up with you, man? You seemed distracted today,” said Nate. Guess I saw that coming.

I shrugged.

“Come one, we know something’s going on, Cameron,” said Zach.

I gave in. Of course they did, they were my best friends!

“It’s Bella. Something happened between us.”

“I knew it! Pay up, Nate!” Michael said grinning. Nate sighed and took out his wallet and gave Michael 5 dollars.

“You seriously bet on that?” I asked.

Michael nodded. “Yup!” I rolled my eyes.

“So what happened between you and Bella?” asked Zach.

So I told them everything that happened yesterday right in this place.

“Wow, man, that’s intense!” Michael said after I finished.

I nodded. “Yeah, it’s pretty intense.”

“So you and Bella had a moment,” Nate said.

“Well, actually two. Before the In-N-Out thing, we were at the beach and we had this moment.”

Michael whistled. “Two moments in one day! That’s something, man!”

“It sure is. Did Bella react to the moment you guys had at the beach?” asked Zach.

“What do you mean react?”

“Like did she blush after, or look embarrassed or was she the one who looked away?” he asked.

I shook my head. “No, I stared at her, she did the same. She didn’t blush or get embarrassed. We both jumped when the seagulls started screeching loudly all of a sudden.”

Zach nodded then said, “I think you should tell her how you feel or ask her out. Just make a move on her already.”

“But I can’t! She still likes Jack!”

Michael shook his head. “Girls are so much trouble and complicated.”

We all nodded in agreement.

“So what are you going to do, man?”

I shrugged. “I have no idea. Any suggestions?”

“I still think that you should ask her out or something,” said Zach.

Michael nodded and said, “I’m gonna have to agree with Zach. I mean so yeah she likes Jack, but you don’t see her doing anything about it, do you? She likes him but nothing more than a crush. She doesn’t like Jack as much as you seem to think she does. You on the other hand love her. You’ve known much longer and way better than Jack. So you know what’s Bella really is like. So I think you should make your move, man. Tell her how you feel. Take a risk. Show much how you care for and love her. Do that and she’ll probably forget about him and go falling for you.”

Zach and Nathan seemed to agree with Michael.

“I really want to do that. I mean it’s been long enough. I want to make a move. But Jack’s still in my way. Bella’s not doing anything about him because she’s waiting for Jack to ask her out. She’s liked him for 6 years! 6!”

“If you want to do it, then just go for it, man! Don’t wait till it’s too late,” said Zach.

“What if Jack suddenly asks her out? What do I do then? I don’t want to pressure Bella into choosing between me and him.”

“What makes you think that Jack’s going to ask her out? He hasn’t asked her out all these years, so why now? Besides, you’re not going to wait till next month to tell her are you? You need to as soon as possible!” asked Michael.

“No I won’t wait till next month. But I’ve noticed that Jack’s been noticing Bella lately. He said hi to her at the beach yesterday.”

“So what? Don’t let that boy knock your hustle down! You need to tell Bella, Cameron. Soon, or your chance will be gone.”

I nodded. “Okay, I’ll do it tomorrow. First thing I see her. I’m going to tell her everything!”

Zach patted me in the back. “Let us know what happens!”

I nodded. “Will do. Thanks guys.”

“Sure! We got your back, man!” Nate said. They nodded in agreement.

“Can you pass the barbeque sauce?” asked Michael with his mouth stuffed. I passed it to him.

This better work. I hoped I wouldn’t chicken out. But most of all I hope Jack doesn’t get to Bella before me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some fans were requesting for another chapter, and i felt generous and bored enough to agree :]

So I'm not really good at thinking up chapter names...

So do you think Cameron will chicken out and not tell Bella? Do you think that Cameron will tell her? What do you think will happen if he does?

Subscribe/Comment and let me know what you think!(: