Status: It's going. Comment make faster updates.

Camp Kill Yourself

Camp Kill Yourself

“Kassandra, you are not wasting the summer at that death trap. It’s an accident waiting to happen!” My mom semi yelled trying to keep her temper.

“Mom” I said sternly. “I am seventeen a few months short of eighteen. Either way I am going.” I said standing up from my current position.

My mom and I have been arguing about me going to camp for the past two weeks. Usually parents accept their kids going to camp but, this is no ordinary camp. It’s Jackass camp or otherwise known as Camp Kill Yourself. As the band CKY got their name from. They push your limits and test your abilities. A good candidate can take a good hit to the body and can handle the smell of puke and Dave England’s shit. That type of stuff doesn’t bug me. But when it comes down to blood I can’t handle too much of that.

But that’s beside the point.

My mom thinks that it’s a waste of time.

“Young lady! As long as you live under my roof you will follow my rules.” She snapped.

“Then maybe I’ll just move out.” I snapped back.

“No. you won’t survive out there on your own… I just wish you were more like your sister.” She said with that look that all mothers get when they’re upset.

“Oh please.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Go to your room. NOW!” She demanded pointing at the stairs.

I didn’t reply. I just went making sure to stop on every stair as I did.

Of course she would bring my sister Veronica into this. She a goody two shoes who has always been the favorite. Always got good grades, never got in trouble, teacher’s pet, nice to everyone. Well nice to everyone but me. Which is also why she’s a big part in my parents decision. When I brought camp up to my dad he was excited. That is until I went into details about it.

I flopped on my bed and started to think about what Camp Kill Yourself would be like. Sure the name of it wasn’t re-assuring but any fan of Bam Margera would know what it really stood for. Thus why my parents don’t really understand the meaning of it to me. I wondered if I could handle it. I thought I could but who knows what those Jackasses would make us do.

I remember the day I got the letter about camp vividly.

**FLASHBACK**

I was sitting on the couch watching the hangover flipped upside down eating skittles when my mom came in the front door.

“Kassi you got a letter.” She said tossing it onto my stomach. I flipped up the right way and eagerly opened my letter.
It read:

”Dear Ms. Everest,
I am pleased to inform you that you qualify for Camp Kill Yourself. Your story is amazing might I say. Never turn down a dare? That’s exactly what we need! The date camp starts is June 20th. We ask that you bring no cell phones and no computers due to the distraction they will cause. We will offer you a phone if you do so wish to call home.
We hope to see you soon.
-The Jackass crew


I screamed in delight.

“KASSI! WHATS WRONG?!” my mom yelled coming in with a worried face.

“I’m fine mom but guess what!!” I said jumping up and down.

"What?"

“LOOK!” I said shoving the letter in her direction.

I waited for her to finish reading.

“No. Absolutely not.” She said giving the letter back.

**END FLASHBACK**

That was the beginning of our two week fight.

It’s now June 19th. I realized this and jumped up in a hurry. I packed my bag full of stuff I needed.

I knew my mom wouldn’t take me neither would my mom. So I decided to call my grandma. She would give me anything. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

“Hello?” her gentle voice answered.

“Grandma? I have a favor to ask of you.” I said in a small voice.

“What is it dear?” she asked with a little concern.

I explained my situation to her. she hesitated but agreed to meet me a few blocks away. She liked the thought of camp. Let’s just say she didn’t exactly know what the camp really was. We hung up the phone and I then decided to go out the window. I threw my bag out the window and followed it down. I went to the street we agreed to meet on.

I was there for only five minutes and saw my grandmas Prius pull up. I hopped in and greeted her. she drove off and I was in for a long drive to California where we would meet up with the Jackass crew.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this isn't as long as i would normally make them but i wanna know if its a keeper or if i should delete it.. lemme know!!

and comments are the best way to keep constant updates so if you want more comment=p I've been working on this for a long time now.

Kassi