Status: It's going. Comment make faster updates.

Camp Kill Yourself

Lubing the Dildo.

JP's POV

“Dare you to ask him to be your date for the dance.” I said looking at Kassi with a mischievious glint in my eyes. Her eyes bulged with surprise. She was hesitant for a few moments before replying with a quick and steady --

“Fine. But you have to ask Chris.” She challenged back. I grinned, happy to take that dare.

“I will if Rhian asks Bam.” I said, turning to Rhian who was sipping on her pop. She nodded, not refusing in anyway.

“Okay.,but Kassi first.” Rhian said.

Kassi nodded, but I could see her nerves were building up. When we all saw Steve-o come back from the can, Kassi slid out of the booth. I grinned at Rhian and she grinned back. We turned back to find Steve-o spinning Kassi around and her kissing him.

Rhian high fived me - but Kassi soon came back and it was to be my turn.

Fluffing my hair, repositioned my modestly sized breasts and slipped back into my black suede boots. Slipping out of the booth, I walked over to the bar counter where Chris was ordering a few drinks. I stepped up beside him, asking for a Yellowjacket cocktail drink.

Chris gave me a look before watching the bartender simply grab three bottles of lemon, pineapple, and orange juice. I took the drink happily and nodded my thanks, telling him to put it on Knoxville's tab. I grabbed two of the drinks that Chris had gotten for the other guys and walked back with him to our table. We were intercepted by the guys and a quickly forming Darf.

I laughed at the guys, sipping my drink before placing the empty glass on the table and scooting back in; a passed out Dave to my right and Chris on my left. Rhi was busy chatting with Kassi as they drank their stolen sips of alcohol, but I could see them looking at me from the corner of their eyes.

"Having fun?" he asked me, leaning over as he drank his beer. I knew I didn't need any alcohol after what happened the weekend before, so I didn't bother trying to take any stolen swallows of the liquid.

I nodded at him, a wide grin on my glossy lips. Rhian gave a subtle kick under the table. I glared her way, rubbing at the spot where her shoe knicked my shin.

'Ask him!' she mouthed, but the dim light and flashing strobes caused me to not fully understand her, but I took the hint.

Turning my attention to Chris, my hand slipped from the tabletop to under the table. It slid across leather seat before I placed it on the slightly ripped knee of his jeans. He looked over at my instantly, his attention pulled away from the drunken jokes of Ryan and Bam.

I didn't even bother taking a deep breath; I simply looked at him and smiled, twirling a long string of my bleached blonde hair in my finger.

"Will you be my date to the Jackass dance?"

The girls were whispering to each other on the other side of the table, obviously hearing me over the loud club music.

I wasn't nervous. Of course, I didn't know how he would answer -- but I had a feeling I would like the answer. If he rejected, there would be a great awkwardness between us until the end of the camp and even farther after that. If he accepted, who knew where it would take us.

He grinned at me, his arm wrapping around my shoulders as he took another swig of his beer. "Of course!" and he pressed a wet, beer flavored kiss to my cheek before going back to the jokes passed between him, Dunn and Bam. I eyed the girls, flashing a cheeky grin to Rhi.

My hand still placed on his knee and his arm still loosely placed around my shoulders.

It took awhile for her to get Bam's attention and to agree, but he did. I could understand why he was hesitant -- everything that had been going on with Missy lately was his main worry right now.

Image

I squirmed in the overheated suit, glaring at the girls as they giggled to themselves (well, except for Bianca. She just looked disgusted). The guys just looked flabbergasted at the large fleshed-toned costume that I wore. I squirmed under their gaze, but grinned as soon as I saw Chris getting on the bright blue jet ski that would be part of my stunt.

Turning to Bam, the holder of the camera that would be filming on the boat not far from the ski and myself, I grinned at him. He gave me the thumbs up.

"I'm JP, and this is Lubing the Dildo."

I grabbed onto the handle bar connected to the jet ski and stepped onto the board. I called out to Chris over the rumbling engine and he shot off. I followed, the board skidding on the dock before hitting the water hard. It nipped at my face, but that was the only part sticking up from the penis costume I wore, other than my legs and arms.

My feet stayed on the board, but I wavered a bit when Chris started to take a turn. Bam continued to film about ten feet away, Dunn driving the two-person speed boat. I waved to the camera, but quickly put my hand back on the bar. The suit was getting heavy with water and I didn't know how much longer I could stay on.

Before I could even see it, Chris had directed me in the way of a very poorly made floating ramp, and I was in the air in seconds. I let go of the bar, the board disappeared from under me and I went head first in the water.

It was dark and murky, and I was scared to learn why it was. I blinked, looking up as I tried to see the sun breaking through the water. I kicked and moved my arms, but with the suit being too heavy I had to loose it before I got to the surface.

Pulling at the velcrow holding it together, I kicked out of the costume and went up into the surface. Chris and Dunn had been circling around, ready to dive in if I got stuck. I hit the surface and was instantly pulled onto the jet ski with Chris.

My arms wrapped around his waist as he took off back to the shore. The everyone, but Matt and Bianca, were cheering as soon as I got back onto dry ground.

"Dude, you got some serious air!" Bam yelled in my ear, grinning like an cheshire cat.

I grinned back, taking the towel from Rhian and covering my wet body. I had simply worn one of my bikinis underneath. It just so happened to be the fourth of July, so I decided to be very patriotic of my country and wore the beloved stars and stripes.

My stunt was done now. All we had to do was Bianca's Poo Cocktail Supreme and Rhian's version of the Rocky. Her first victim would be Bam when it came down to it. I couldn't wait to see that on film.

Everyone headed back to the lounge to get ready for the night's fun of grilling and fireworks. I took a quick shower to get the lake water off my body and out of my ears. The girls were already, ready. I simply just put my swimsuit back on and slipped on a pair of shorts. As soon as we headed out of the lounge, the sweet smell of barbaque and hotdogs filled my senses. I couldn't wait to get my stomac full of such good food...

With Phil Margera on the grill, I couldn't be disappointed. We all chatted and laughed and ate, Rhian finally got a chance to go all Rocky on Bam. Rick was able to get it on film, so we could look back on it.

By nine o'clock, the stars were out and the guys (which consisted of Dave, Ehren, Steve-o and Johnny) came running up with arms full of fireworks. Rhi, Kassi and I were all grinning like idiots, sitting on top of the picnic tables as we watched them make idiots of themselves as they lit the fireworks. Wee Man and Preston walked around handing out sparklers.

We laughed when Bianca's hair ended up catching on fire. It wasn't bad, but she was missing about an inch on one side. She ended up taking off earlier, and the Jackass-wannabe boys had gone swimming in the lake (Kassi ended up hiding their clothes).

It was just Kassi, Rhi, me, and what was left of the sober Jackasses. Bam and Dunn had drunk themselves silly about an hour ago. Steve-o was in a deep conversation with Kassi and Johnny, Rhi was chatting with Jeff, April and Phil -- so I was left with Chris, sitting on the picnic table with a cold drink held between my thighs as I looked up, watching the rest of the smoke from the fireworks disappear.

It was a nice change. From the funeral, to having to constantly worry about my two best friends and coming home to one, if not both, of them dead -- I don't know what I would do.

I wished the boot camp would be over with soon. I wanted to get back home -- and right now I didn't care if I won or lost... okay thats I lie, I really want to win.

But at this very second, I just wanted to sit in the cooling summer night, watching the smoke of what was a bright speculation of fireworks, with the guy on my dreams beside me.

Who knew this was only the beginning of the pranks...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Happy Birthday America!

I'll get outfits out later today. It's 1 am here and I have to go in to work at eight.
happy birfday america!

Have a nice holiday!

Enjoy.
Comment and subscribe, please and thank you!
<3333