Status: It's going. Comment make faster updates.

Camp Kill Yourself

Somewhere Over The Piles Of Dog Shit

I woke up more giddy than usual. Most likely because last night was AMAZING. I was excited to see what else would happen. I decided not to just stay in bed so I got up to go take a shower. It’s been awhile sense I’ve had a long nice warm shower. So I got my toiletries and headed towards the woman’s bathroom. I took out my favorite shampoo. It was blueberry. I stepped in and blasted the warm water.

I remembered a trick Veronica taught me. If you leave your shampoo in for a bit longer it would make it shiney and leaving the conditioner in would make it softer. So I did so. I was still in the process of leaving the shampoo in when I heard the door open and lots of foot-steps coming in.

“Who is it?” I asked hesitantly. I was hoping it wasn’t a prank.

“Relax its just JP Bianca and I” Rhian answered. I heard 3 other showers turn on. I shrugged it off. Good no pranks. I rinsed the shampoo put and put in my conditioner that I would be leaving in longer.

I was soon done with my shower and decided to get out. When I was out and dressed I went to the cabin. I got my hair dryer out and started to blow dry my hair. I grabbed a chunk to dry. And when I looked down I screamed bloody murder. My hair was blue! Like REALLY blue! I ran out of the cabin and into the bathroom to look in the mirror. All of my hair was BLUE! I grabbed my shampoo and smelled it. I don’t know how I missed it before but it smelled like dye. Must have been the dye that lasted for weeks and didn’t need much time to change the hair. I stormed back to my cabin and did my hair anyways.

I was pissed beyond belief. I heard a scream that must of belonged to Bianca. It was all high pitched and kept going. I ran back to the bathroom to the girls and saw that Bianca’s hair was also dyed. But a sick green look. I held in my laughter.

“MY HAIR!” She screeched. Rhian and JP came out and that’s when I lost it. I fell to the floor laughing. JP’s hair was neon orange and Rhian’s was hot pink. They looked at each other and I couldn’t tell whether they were mad or trying to hold in a laugh. They just started laughing where as Bianca started crying. Which in turn made us laugh harder.

When we were all actually ready I suggested we go confront the jackass guys to see who did it. When we walked into the lounge I saw they were all in a circle probably discussing the next task.

“Ahem.” I said gaining their attention. And when they saw our hair they busted up laughing.

“Yea real funny. Who did it?” I asked sending daggers.

“Well ladies, I guess you guys just experienced the first prank in gender wars.” Johnny said coming up to me and examining my hair.

“So your saying the boys did this to us?” JP asked getting a little mad but not to much.

“Well yea. Now you have to prank them back.” He said. Pranks came flowing into my head.

“Got it!” I said and marched out. Rhian and JP not far behind.

“Okay girls what should we do?” I asked.
Ideas were coming but none were good enough. Until JP said-

“We could but numbing gel in their tooth paste?” I smiled wickedly at that. Another idea came to mind and I luckily had the stuff. Those boys were in for it.

“Brilliant!” I said. We waited till later that day to do the prank. When they were in the lounge eating. We snuck into their cabin and found the toothpaste tubes.

“Rhian and JP you do the toothpaste Bianca come help me with something else.” I demanded.

We split up I took the itching powder I had in my bad and found their underwear. I sprinkled it in the drawer all over the underwear. When I was sure it didn’t look suspicious and that they were covered I closed the drawer up and went to the other two.
We watched as Rhian and JP started squeezing the gel (Thanks to Steve-o) into the tubes. Believe me it was messy.

But they managed.

We cleaned up and replaced the tubes where we found them. We walked into the food hall and began eating. The guys snickered at our hair. I however started to like it. We sat and enjoyed our meals. When that was done we made our way to the cabin.

The next morning I woke up and got the others up. We went to the cafeteria and awaited the arrival of the boys. They didn’t show up until the jackasses did.
They were shifting uncomfortably in their pants. I smiled.

“Morning guys!” I said cheerfully.
They tried to make a reply but it came out as a mumble due to the numbing gel.

“GOOD MORNING BOYS AND GIRLS!” Johnny’s voice rang. The boys groaned and we waved. I looked to the boys and they were itching themselves. And they weren’t being discrete about it.

The rest of the day was painless. The boys weren’t anywhere in sight so the girls and I decided to lay outside and watch for the stars. That was stupid of us because the jackasses didn’t tell us they let a fricken gorilla loose. Yes a real life gorilla. We heard its grunting in the bushes at the time we didn’t know it was a gorilla. But us being the curious people we were decided to investigate the animal. We got closer to it. When it jumped out of the bushes it started chasing us. we started to scream and run to the cabin. But lucky for us Bianca locked it. We even tried the boys cabin but it was also locked. Our last place was the lounge. I darted to the door banging on it and screaming but the damn jackasses wouldn’t answer. The gorilla picked JP up and started to run. My head told me to run the opposite way but my heart told me to go after the beast.

So I did as my heart told me. It wasn’t easy. The gorilla went into the foresty area. And me being me I tripped and cut my leg pretty bad. I ignored this and kept running. Rhian somehow disappeared.

JP’s screams got louder and louder. I panicked and tears started to well up in my eyes. I was terribly scared. I saw the gorilla put JP down. She was shaking and also teary eyed. I fell to my knees right by her.
Then the gorilla started… laughing??

“Get me out of here I can’t breathe.” The person said.

“YOU’RE A PERSON!” Me and JP yelled. Steve-o came from the brush and took the mask off. I saw it was Chris.

“CHRIS FUCKING PONTIUS I'm GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING WHORE!” JP yelled. She was obviously pissed. So was I. I couldn’t believe Steve-o was in on this.
I wiped my tears. JP stood beside me and we glared at them.

“Sorry, it was the boys’ idea!” Steve-o said putting an arm around me. I shrugged it off.

“You’re going to pay for that Mr. Glover.” I said pointing a finger at him and walking the other way.

“Don’t worry Chris. So will you.” JP said walking with me.

Turns out the doors weren’t locked. The boys were holding them shut.

So that was the boys’ prank? This meant we were going to have to get down and dirtier. And they were going to have to pay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo how did you likey eh?

feedback would be much appreciated... we want to know how we're doing.

The Girls

Who do you want to see win this?