Status: It's going. Comment make faster updates.

Camp Kill Yourself

It's The Final Countdown!

The next day we awoke bright and early. Much to Bianca’s dismay.
We had a plan. This plan was all mine too. Fail or succeed I didn’t care. I wanted revenge for my now blue hair. We got our box full of our deadly weapon. Thanks to Manny Puig and Dave Weathers of course.

Rhian decided to keep her distance for obvious reasons.

We proceeded to their cabin and began working. Rhian and Bianca started gluing the windows shut with super mighty glue.

JP and I carried the tub into the cabin. We set it down and proceeded to gently give the boys a wacky hair cut. The boys with long hair got chunks cut off and ones with short hair got a slight buzz. Good thing they were all hard sleepers..

When that was done we opened the tub of snakes. The varieties were from the average garden snake to the boa. We put some on the boys and made our way out of the cabin.

The door was the last to be super glued. When our three minutes of holding it tightly shut we released and awaited for the boys to wake up.

“The wait is going to be bloody boring!” Rhian whined. I nodded in agreement.

“We should set up a camera and go screw with the jackasses themselves. Not like we can get into huge trouble. This is what they want us to do.” I suggested getting up from my current position.

“Good luck with that.” Bianca said rolling her eyes. I just shook my head and walked off to the lounge.

“Who should we prank?” JP asked.

I pondered that for a minute.

“I say we get… Johnny.” I said smiling. My mentor was going to love me.

“What are we going to do?” Rhian asked as we peeked into the lounge watching for him.

“Well… we still have itching powder. Let’s just do that.” I said shrugging. They agreed.

We snuck into his room. (Could tell by the big star that said Johnny) we covered his underwear drawer in the powdery substance. I smiled and added way more than what was recommended. When we made sure it was not noticeable. We snuck out and accidentally ran into Steve-o.

“What are you guys up to?” he asked with a mischievous glint in his eye.

“Pulling one over Knoxville.” I said smiling.

“Good luck with that.” He said walking past us. I breathed in his cologne. It was amazing. JP hit me out of my gaze. I smiled innocently.

We made our way back to the cabin where Bianca was laughing hysterically.

“Whats so funny?” I asked looking at her.

“The boys!” she laughed. I smiled and ran to the window. I saw the boys jumping up on their bed as far as they could. Screaming.

I smiled in pleasure. They screamed like sissys!

“Let us out!” one of them screamed. I shook my head. They came to the windows and pounded on them causing us to laugh harder.

The jackasses must of heard the commotion. They were running this way. I smiled as I noticed Johnny walking a slower than the others itching his bum once in awhile. I smirked. As did JP and Rhian.

“Whats going on?” Chris asked.

“Our prank! They deserve this!” Bianca said rushing to Steve-o.
They peered in and began laughing.

That night after we got the boys out the jackasses informed us that there was another elimination. Half of us were going. That made me nervous.

We all made our way to the regular meet up place. JP, Rhian and I all were linking our arms together. I was scared of losing the two of them.

“Alright. We’re are sorry to say but four of you are leaving us tonight. There was a reason for gender wars is to see which of the genders was tougher. Needed to narrow it down again. To the final four… so I’m sorry to say that….. Males you will be going home. You showed weakness in a lot of areas that we can’t have that in.” Johnny said sadly.

I fell to my knees, I was relieved. The boys said their good-byes and proceeded to walk off.

“Well ladies. The stakes are high. Play hard. See you tomorrow.” Bam said.

We were the final four.
♠ ♠ ♠
Girls

Sorry its short. we had to give you something. Next chapter will be suprising....

what do you think?!