Status: It's going. Comment make faster updates.

Camp Kill Yourself

It's A Battle Royale.

We reached our destination 30 minutes later. It was a long drive. Bianca was complaining pretty much the whole time. I swear I could of punched her and be happy with it.

“All right we’re here.” I heard Chris’ voice say. I felt the cool air rush in as he opened the door. He helped us out one by one. I took my blind-fold off and was surprised by what I saw. I looked more like boot camp. But then again it was pretty huge.

Bianca was the last one out. I smiled in joy. She was still blind-folded. As soon as she got out I reached my foot ahead of hers and laughed when she face planted into mud.

“EW!” she screeched. I wasn’t the only one laughing either. I saw Chris chuckle a little bit. I smiled and walked off with the group.

“Good going bout time someone shows the harlot where she really belongs.” Rhian said.

“Agreed.” JP said walking on my other side.

“I really don’t like her… she doesn’t look like she even belongs here does she.” Kane said going on the other side of Rhian.

“She’s a bit to preppy. But hey that means we can torture her without getting in trouble. Jackass however is all about the pranks.” I said smiling at all the wonderful things I could do to her.

“Good evening. I guess you want to know who your mentors are? Well make up a team name and we will then distribute ourselves amongst you guys.” Johnny said. The rest of the crew in line with him.
I turned to my team.

“Alright. What will our name be?” I asked waiting for opinions.

“Uhm.. moose knuckles?” Kane said. I shook my head at that one.

“No way Jose. Something amazing!” I said. But I couldn’t for the life of me think of one.

“Thanks for tripping me bitch.” Bianca said coming up to us.

“Your choosing the wrong person to be enemies with Bianca.” I said with my temper rising.

“Whatever.” She said “And don’t choose a dumb name. I’d like to have one that’s not completely barbaric.” She said.

“Bianca, what do you think you signed up for? This is Jackass camp. Ya dump bitch.”JP said. I was taken aback. I did not expect that from her. I think she can become a great friend.
For some reason Bianca gets to me. I turned to JP and Rhian. Kane was checking out some girl.

“KANE! Pay attention you dirty hob-knocker.” Rhian said pushing him a bit. He turned back to us.

“Fine, Fine…” He said laughing lightly.

“How about…”I started then trailed off. This was difficult!

“ONLY 5 MINUTES LEFT!” Johnny yelled.

“Pantie Snatchers?” JP said. I looked at her.

“what?” she said widening her eyes.

“BRILLIANT!” I said. I ran up to Johnny who was collecting the names.

“Nice.” He said after I told him. I smiled as well. He is one hell of a man.

“Alright! We have your names here! Team ‘Pantie Snatchers’ Your mentors are Steve-o, Chris and Dave.” Johnny announced. I heard JP groan. I looked over at her. she shook her head.

“Team ‘Shooting Dildos’ Your mentors are Wee-man, Ehren and Bam.” He said. That team then cheered. Lucky people… they got Bam…

“And team ‘Here For The Beer’ you have Ryan, Preston and myself.” He said. I think that group cheered louder than any of the other groups.

Dave, Steve-o and Chris started walking towards us. I smiled instantly when I saw Steve-o. but hid it before anyone saw.

“Hi! What’s your name?” Chris asked.

“I’m Kassi.” I said smiling. The others introduced themselves and they seemed to be taking every bit of it in.

“So… for our second task we’re going to go paint balling. We need to see how much you guys can take.” Dave said. I noticed JP slowly and sneakily got farther away from him and closer to us.

“YEA!” Kane and I said together. I myself loved paint balling.

“And you guys will not have on any protection. No face masks. Nothing. We need to take the weak links out. There will be times on set when you will get ambushed by paint balls and have no clothing. That’s why we chose this task.” Chris said. I jumped up.

“When do we go?” I asked enthusiastically. They smiled.

“Well first off you have to go change into different clothes. And meet us here in 10 minutes. Our cabin is the first one of those 3.” Steve-o said pointing at a row of cabins only 30 feet away.

We headed into the cabin that was ‘ours’ and changed.

“Bianca… why are you wearing heels?” I asked about to put my sneaker on.

“Because. Kassi. When they see how good I am in heels they won’t wanna get rid of me.” He said putting her disgustingly pink heel on.

“Ha. Right.” I said.

“Wanna make a bet?” she asked.

“Sure?” I said warily of what this ‘bet’ would be.

“You run in heels as well and we’ll see who does better.” She said.

“I would but I don’t own any heels.” I said. She shrugged and threw a pair at me.

“Try those on for size.” I looked at them. They were… sparkly!
But a bets a bet.

“Okay fine.” I shrugged slipping the heels on instead of my sneakers. I stood up and tried to walk but nearly fell on my face. Luckily JP was there to help hold me up. I watched how Bianca got up and walked with ease.

“This will be awesome watching you fail.” She sneered walking out.

We proceeded to put black lipstick (Courtesy of Rhian) and put it on our cheeks like war paint. That was the best we had. We all looked at each other in approval.

“Girls…” Kane said walking out the door. I chuckled a bit. We proceeded to walk outside and I tried my damnedest not to fall. But once I saw Johnny I immediately concentrated on my walking and got the feel of it so I wasn’t too terrible.

Bianca’s face was price-less. Like she was surprised I walked good.

“Okay you two I have to ask… what’s up with the heels?” Chris asked Bianca and I.

“It’s just a bet we made.” I said smiling.

“Right on!” Steve-o said joining in.

“So the object of the thing is you guys are going to stand in a line. All 15 of you guys. And the first 4 people that leave are disqualified. I know its early to be disqualified but we need to find the weak links.” Dave said.

“Just stand there and don’t think of the pain. Then the finalists will then get a gun each and shoot each other.” Steve-o said.

“It’s going to be a blood orgy.” Chris said in his deep voice that send chill up your spine. I smiled at the thought of shooting Bianca. I looked over at Rhian and JP. We all shared the same smile.

We were then all lined up. All nine jackasses were across from us aiming their guns. From looking at the others I could tell our team was one of the strongest. Because a lot of others were shaking. Even Bianca wasn’t showing any signs of fear.

“On the count of 3” Johnny yelled to the others.

“…1…2…3!!!” and with that the guns went off. I was hit mostly in the stomach. The pain was un-bearable at first but then I thought of the sweet feeling id feel when shooting Bianca. I looked around and saw that two people were bent over on the side lines.

Two people down I thought. I saw Rhian’s leg twitch as though she was going to start running.

“RHIAN! STAY!” I yelled as another paint ball pierced my leg. I bit my tongue. But Rhian stayed despite the pain. They weren’t shooting us as much as I thought. Just enough to feel like they were.

On the side of my eye I saw two girls run out of the line, and then the shooting stopped. I sighed in relief and fell to my knees. I lifted up my shirt and saw the bruises already purple and some of them bleeding. The paint ball that hit my leg was by far the worst.
I stood up with little complication. There were only 11 people left now. The other teams were missing two members each.

I was proud our team made it.

“Great job Pantie Snatchers!!” Johnny yelled into an intercom. We were then handed guns and allowed to go shoot each other. When I got mine I pointed it at Bianca. Her back faced me. I pulled the trigger.

Her scream got everyone’s attention. Them a full out war formed. I was pelted by members of the other team. JP, Rhian and I were all shooting Bianca as she tried shooting us. She started running away so I dropped my gun and chased her. Neither of us tripped. We both reached the cabin door at the same time.

“WHAT THE FUCK KASSI!” She yelled. Obviously angry. And then she punched me full force in the face knocking me out cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Girls.

oh boy!! another chapter out?! how did you like that eh eh?? thank you to the following for commenting:

age of aquarius. (who also help alot!!)

RaisedByTheWolves

bloodyvengeance

XXKillxxJoyXX

thanks for commenting you guys!! it really does help me push to get these out=]] not to sure what coming next.. but who knows=p

what do you wanna see happen?? tell me in a comment=]