Status: It's going. Comment make faster updates.

Camp Kill Yourself

Revenge is Best Served with Bull Shit.

JP's POV

For a moment, I couldn't believe that it had really come down to this... then I reminded myself that we were at Jackass Boot Camp, and Bianca was a pure bitch inside and out. That convinced me easily.

The guys all stood in a line in front of the eleven of us left. Kassi stood to my left, Rhian to my right, and Bianca on the other side of her. We had been given the job to make sure the two idiots didn't kill each other after Steve-o ran in and had a top secret meeting with the guys.

Bianca nursed a very nasty looking black eye and busted lip, but after what she had done to Kassi, she's lucky I didn't go after her as with that knife and skin her alive. It was completely uncalled for. There is a line you draw at things, and when it endangers a person's life, that was crossing the line by a mile. I could tell the guys were going to have a probably with this, because Kassi was only seventeen and Bianca was eighteen. She could get charged for attempt of assault if it came down to it.

Everyone knew they couldn't deal with a lawsuit right now. Kassi might not press charges, but that didn't mean her parents wouldn't.

"Seeing as some of our fellow Jackass in trainings have... um..."

"Gotten in a pussy fight," Bam finished for Johnny, a not-so-happy look on his face.

"Yeah that..." Johnny sighed. None of the guys looked very happy. "We've moved the fourth task up to in the morning. I hope you all brought your cowboy boots."

An instant string of groans ran through the crowd. Needing cowboy boots could only mean one thing... Bulls. I wasn't a very big fan of the animal, so I knew this wouldn't be much fun.

"Snatchers, keep those two away from each other," Dunn said, and then the whole group dispersed. Rhi and I instantly got in front of the two girls before they could claw at each other's necks again. Kassi sneered at the girl that we have come to call our ultimate enemy. Bianca just scrunched her nose and made her face look like a pig snout.

"You are going down, Bianca," Kassi promised, before walking away. Bianca just suddenly going off in Spanish (or what I thought was Spanish) her middle finger in the air and pointed in Kassi's direction. Rhian just shoved her out of the way and we followed the fuming Kassi, giving her, her space.

Kassi made her way back to the cabin, Rhian and me following, and we grabbed our bags to go back to the lounge. Either the Beers were forced back into the dog house or were able to sneak back into their cabin-- I wasn't for sure. Bianca was no where to be seen, so I was guessing she either went all whore on one of the guys or was back in the cabin because by the time we got to the lounge, the Jackasses were no where to be seen.

We sat our stuff on the couches of our choice, each running to find a bathroom with hot water in it. Lord knows we needed it.

After freshening up and changing into our pajamas, Rhian found a closet with extra blankets and pillows, and we used those to sleep on the couches.

And of course, we were woken up with a prank.

I swear I busted an ear drum with how close that air horn was...

Rhian ended up going for the first thing to use as a weapon -- her pillow. Kassy jumped again, crashing into the coffee table and causing one of the legs to break. And I screamed, tackling whoever had done it. Surprisingly, it wasn't any of the crew; it was the Dildos. Kane was on the floor laughing beside Kassi's couch, one of the guys named Oliver was being pelted on why Rhi's pillow, and I was strangling the poor guy that got me (Tyresse, I think his name was).

Five minutes of that and we were able to tie up the boys using our blankets and gag them with a sock.

"Mother fucking males..." I cursed in a low grumble, popping my neck to get the kink out of it. Kassi and Rhian agreed before we grabbed out bags... only to find an outfit already picked for us. (More like a shirt picked out, but details aren't important.)

Kassi had a blue denim looking top picked out, Rhian with a checkered black and white top, and I with a plain white button up. Apparently that's what we were to wear. Quickly changing, we came back to find the boys gone. Kassi laughed and pointed to my boots.

"Where the hell did you get those?" she asked through her laughter. I grinned and Rhian just gave a look of confusion.

"Found 'em in a closet. These boots were made for walking, so I might as well walk all over you," I teased, charging toward her. She laughed again, jumping over the couch with me following. Rhian chuckled at our antics before, what sounded like a siren, started going off. We looked at each other before running out quickly. It would suck if the cops were here.

Actually, it was just the Jackasses calling for our attention. Bianca was off talking to Tina, the only other girl, dressed in a skimpy looking pink top and making pink boots.

I readjusted my white button up, only two buttons actually did up in the middle, my red bikini top a dark contrast. When Bianca noticed us, she sent a sneer my way.

"Why do you dress like that? It makes you look like a slut," she said with an as-a-matter-of-fact tone. I blinked in surprise before taking off in her direction. Rhian grabbed my arm to keep me from going any farther.

"You're one to talk you mother fucking cunt!" I hissed, Kassi helping Rhian pull me back. I huffed in annoyance and crossed my arms, sending glares in her direction. The siren stopped and the guys announced task.

"Good morning starshines!" Johnny cackled. A heard a groan or two from one of the Beers.

"We would like to properly introduce you fuckers to the--"

"Toro Totter!" Wee Man interrupted Bam.

The thought of having to work with bulls didn't seem so bad now.

"Your teams are gonna be split up," Steve-o said, still looking half asleep.

"Rhian, Matt, JP and Kane; you're up first!" Chris grinned at us. I felt a bit flustered when Rhian nudged me in the ribs with a wink.

We made our way to the rodeo arena they had set up with the infamous Toro Totter sitting in the middle. I easily jumped over the fence while the other three walked through the gate. I sat down on one of the levees and Rhian took the one across from me -- I was lifted into the air. I loved being off the ground. It felt spectacular.

The guys looked a little uneasy as they watched us girls get giddy at the thought of the task.

"First one to fall off first goes home!" Johnny called from the sidelines and the gate holding the bull clicked open. The large black beast came bucking and twisting and turning in our direction immediately. Matt thrusted himself up in the air, out of the way, causing Rhian to soon follow, making my feet hit the ground again. It was like the domino effect.

The bull only seemed to get angrier and angrier. When on for about five minutes, going back and forth, up and down constantly, then the bull took an unexpected turn and came right at me while I was in the process of going up. It knocked into my leg, one of the horse scratching at my bare knee.

I hissed in pain, having to catch myself when I got knocked form my seat. I hung on, foot dangling as I swung my legs to get back up. It took me awhile, and many more scratches following, but I was back in my seat and the bull went to the next poor soul... Kane.

That boy was knocked into next week so hard that I seriously think he blacked out for a moment. The rodeo clowns were able to distract the bull long enough for Matt and me to grab Kane and lift him over the fence and climb over ourselves. The bull was put back into the pen.

I fell on my ass once on safe ground, staring at my skinned and bleeding knees.

"Way to hang on," I looked up, the pain instantly taking away when Chris held out a hand to help me up. I stood, stumbling a bit.

"It's nothing compared to what I've been there," I tried to wave it off like it was nothing, but it still hurt like a bitch. Rhian came back with a bottle of water to help clean off the blood. I tugged my red boots off and poured the cool water on the scraps. It was refreshing.

"Bianca, Tyresse, Oliver and Kassi; you're up!" Johnny called. Kassi walked out in her blue shirt, Bianca in her pink, Oli in his bright green and Ty in his dark purple.

The whole ten minutes they went back and forth, Kassi and Bianca were constantly trying to get the other to be hit by the bull -- Kassi had a close call but kicked up with just a few seconds to spare. I was close enough to throwing my boot at Bianca so she'd get distracted, but when I went to pull one back off, Dunn would nudge me and shake his head.

He's lucky I like gingers...

Finally, after about another five minutes, Oliver was knocked off and went running for the fence. He pulled a Dunn, going head first into the gate and knocking himself out. They got the bull pulled back and Kassi and Bianca were held back by Tyresse as they fought.

There were now nine teens and nine Jackasses, but still one group left... and they had three.

"Alright! Tina, Mark, and Wes, you're gonna play with Bam!"

"What the fuck? Hell no!" Bam yelled as he back away from the gate but the guys were able to get him in the arena. Tina, Mark and Wes followed; Mark and Wes against Tina and Bam. It didn't end up lasting as long as I thought, with Tina falling off.

There was only Kassi, Bianca, Rhian, Wes, Mark, Matt, Tyresse, and me left. What the hell was going to happen now...?

"Alright fuckers!" We turned out attention back to the guys. They were grinning like madmen.

"Pick a Jackass! He's gonna be your mentor for the next week."

Rhian ran for Bam.

Bianca ran for Steve-o (much to Kassi's annoyance).

Kassi took Johnny.

I went for Chris.

This was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Girls

The whole time I wrote those I was craving to watch Dukes of Hazzard because, a. Johnny Knoxville as Luke. b. Seann William Scott as Bo. and c these boots were made for walking. <3

I personally loved this chapter, and would like to give credit to Kassi for the idea. Love ya girl~ <3
What's to come next, though? I wonder...
-evil laughter-

enjoy!