Status: New Story

Endless Love

-11-

"Please tell me you're joking." I pleaded.

"Nope." Bella said, popping the end of the word.

"God I'm embarassed. I'm so sorry Bella." I told her.

"It's fine. It was only once and I guess I kind of deserved it." She said.

"Yeah, you slapped him right?" I asked again to clarify.

She nodded sheepishly, probably not sure how I would react.

I smiled a moment after.

"Can't say I blame you. He seems to have that affect on a lot of people." I laughed.

"Although I will say, if I knew he was your imprint I would've shown some restrain." She said.

"Would you have?" I asked her with a smile.

She laughed sheepishly.

"Okay probably not." She said.

I heard Embry take in a deep breath.

He sounded a little anxious.

We both started to laugh and another half hour passed before the guys started to get really antsy.

"We should probably start heading out. Paul's gonna flip a lid if your gone for any longer." Embry said.

I smiled at the thought of Paul.

Man, I miss him.

"Yeah we probably should. I can imagine how Paul must be acting." I laughed.

"Yeah. Probably about the same way I would be acting if our roles were reversed." Edward laughed.

I heard the guys scuff but I ignored them, standing up.

I smiled at Bella as she stood along with Edward.

That got the guys up.

They all stood up and came to surround me.

I shook my head.

"You guys are really going overboard." I said in annoyance.

"You can go ahead and give an explanation to Paul if anything happens to you." Quil said.

I chuckled and went forward to hug Bella.

"It was so nice to meet you Bella. Feel like I've known you can lifetime." I said with a grin as I squeezed her.

She giggled and pulled away.

"I feel the same way. You have to meet Alice!" She squealed.

"Who's Alice?" I asked.

Edward stepped forward and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"My sister." He said.

I grinned widely.

"That sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to meet her." I said practically jumping up and down.

"Yeah, Paul's gonna be real happy too." Jake laughed.

I elbowed him in the stomach, probably hurting myself more then him.

"Ignore him. Next time we meet up, bring Alice along." I grinned.

Bella nodded vigorously and pulled me in for another hug.

I squeezed her tight and then turned to Edward.

I paused and looked back at the guys.

"I'm gonna give Edward a hug, and you three are gonna stand real still. Got it?" I said.

They reluctantly nodded and I smiled, leaning forward to give Edward a hug.

"It was great to meet you." I said.

"Same to you. And thank you." Edward whispered.

I pulled away and smiled.

"Anytime. Now you guys be good. I don't want to have to hurt anyone if there's any funny business." I laughed.

Edward chuckled while Bella laid her head on his shoulder.

I turned to the guys.

"Alright loyal body guards. Bring me back to my love." I said with a smile on my face at the thought of Paul.

"Finally let's go." Embry breathed out of sight of relief.

I laughed and waved to Bella and Edward.

I climbed into the car and we drove off.

And just like this morning, it felt like it took forever for us to get back home.

I was so anxious to see Paul.

Feeling his strong, warm arms around me, making me feel safe and complete.

I smiled just thinking about it.

We turned around that same bend from before and I knew we were almost there.

My eyes widened when I saw Paul pacing back and forth across the invisible line.

"Oh my god Paul!" I exclaimed.

Paul's head perked up but Jacob didn't slow down.

"Jacob what are you doing? Slow down!" I yelled.

But he didnt, and we were going right towards Paul.

I practically jumped over the seat trying to yank the steering wheel out of his hand but it didn't budge and then I heard a big crash.

"No!" I screamed, flying back from the force of the impact.

The tears stung my eyes and I sat against the seat, unable to speak.

"Good job dumbass. You scared the crap out of her." Came Paul's voice as he climbed through the passenger side window.

I couldn't fight the tear that rolled down my cheek when I saw his face.

He immediately pulled me closer, and I felt his warm hands cradling my face.

"Paul." I cried, my hands going up to touch his face.

"I'm fine baby." He murmured.

He wiped the year away with his thumb and I smiled when he pressed his lips against mine.

When he pulled away, I quickly leaned forward and smacked Jacob in the face.

"Asshole." I muttered, as I leaned back into Paul's arms.

And with his warmth surrounding me, I laid my head on his chest, and fell asleep to the sound of his strong heart beat underneath my ear.