Status: New Story

Endless Love

- 02 -

"I can't wait for you to meet Emily. Shes been so excited about you coming." Sam said excitedly.

I smiled and looked over at him.

The look in his eye every time he talked about Emily was one of complete adoration and love.

I'm so glad that my cousin has found that.

He's an amazing man.

And if anyone deserves love, it's him.

Sam always puts the needs of others ahead of himself.

"I'd love to meet her. I wanna know who's been making my cousin cheese like an idiot for the past hour." I said with a laugh.

"Trust us. Your gonna get sick of all of their lovey dovey crap really fast." Embry laughed.

Sam turned and punched him quickly and I laughed.

"Like you would be any better." Sam laughed and started to make kissey sounds.

"Don't get me started on you Jake. We all know you're obsessed with Bella." Embry shot back, his face red with embarrassment.

I couldn't stop laughing as I listened to them bickering back and forth like two year olds.

I already love them.

We're gonna get along just fine.

"Are you sure its not an inconvenience that I'm here? I don't want to intrude on yours and Emily's life." I said.

"You're not intruding. We want you here. And the guys are gonna love you." Sam said.

I looked at him in confusion.

"Guys? There's more of you?" I asked.

They started to laugh.

"Yeah. Quite a few." Jake laughed.

I gulped.

'What if they don't like me?' I thought to myself.

We pulled up to a house and Sam parked and Embry jumped out of the car, running towards the house.

I stayed glued to my seat as Sam got out as well.

The nerves started to get crazier as I heard all of the noise coming from inside the house.

Sam turned back when he realised I wasn't following him.

"Lizzy? You okay?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Yeah in just nervous. What if they hate me?" I said.

Sam chuckled and pulled me out of the car.

"That's impossible baby girl. Everyone loves you. They can't help it." Sam said.

I laughed and he pulled me forward into the house.

I was practically hiding behind Sam as I listened to everyone talking and arguing.

"What the hell Paul! That was the last chicken wing!" Someone yelled.

"Too bad you didn't get to it first. Its damn good." He laughed I started to giggle.

I heard people wrestling around and a female laugh.

"Don't break anything in my house!" She yelled.

"You heard her. If you're gonna act like animals, take it outside." Sam said in a firm voice.

The wrestling stopped and Sam cleared his throat.

"If you guys will shut up for more than a second, you'll get to meet my cousin." Sam said.

My eyes widened as Sam stepped aside and I felt many eyes on me.

"Uh, hi. I'm the cousin." I said nervously.

They all chuckled and I saw a pretty girl start to walk towards me.

"Hi Eliza. I'm Emily." She said gently.

"Its so nice to meet you." I smiled.

She grinned and her smile was so welcoming and loving.

"I'm sorry its taken us so long to meet." She said.

"Yeah that was kind of my fault." I admitted.

"Well, you're here now. That's what matters." She said kindly.
Emily turned me towards the group.

"These are the rest of the hooligans. Guys. Manners. Stop staring." Emily said.

They closed their mouths and threw immediately walked up to me.

"I'm Collin."

"I'm Brady."

"I'm Seth." They all said at the same time.

I laughed slightly at how cute they were.

"Hi Collin, Brady and Seth. Its nice to meet you. I'm Sam's cousin Eliza." I said, sticking my hand out so they could shake it.

They all reached out at the same time and then fought over who could shake my hand first.

I giggled as they all ended up on the floor wrestling.

Two guys stepped over them and I started laughing.

"I'm Quil. Sorry about them." He said with a grin as he shook my hand.

"Its alright. Its nice to meet you Quil." I said.

"Yeah they're hormones are a little out of wack. I'm Jared." He said with a laugh as he pushed one of the kids away with his foot.

"Hi Jared." I said.

They stepped back and I noticed there was one guy left who hadn't introduced himself.

My eyes settled on his dark brown eyes and my feet felt planted in the ground.

I couldn't move.

I couldn't look away.

I was totally focused on him.

His eyes were boring into mines and everything else faded away.

It was just him now.

My eyes traveled down from him beautiful eyes down his face, across his broad shoulders, down his hard and muscled chest and arms.

I couldn't help but feel the need to have those arms wrapped around me, holding me tight.

I shook my had.

What the hell am I thinking?

I dont even know this guy.

My eyes traveled back up his body and landed on his lips.

I wonder what it would be like to kiss those beautiful lips.

I shook my head.

"Uh, hi. I'm Eliza." I stuttered.

He smirked and that look and the mischievous twinkle in his eyes made my knees go a little weak.

"I'm Paul." He said, extending his hand toward me.

I hesitated for a minute before leaning forward and shaking his hand.

The second our fingers touched I felt a bolt of electricity surge through me.

A quiver ran down my spine as I looked up into Paul's eyes.

They are so dark and intense.

And right now, he's looking at me the same way that Sam looks at Emily.

"Oh hell no!" Sam's voice boomed.

I was yanked out of my little day dream and then literally yanked away by Sam.

"What's going on?" I asked him in confusion.

But he wasnt paying me any attention.

His eyes were on Paul and he did not look happy.

"Tell me you didn't!" He yelled.

"You know I couldn't help it." Paul said, putting his hand up in surrender.

"Well you better try. Shes my baby cousin and I just got her back. You're not taking her from me." Sam boomed.

"Sam." Emily tried.

"Get out." Sam said.

But Paul didn't move.

"I'll throw you out, you know I will." Sam said without hesitation.

"Then that's what you're gonna have to do. Cause I'm not leaving." Paul said firmly.

Sam stepped towards Paul and I had this overwhelming need to protect him.

"No!" I yelled as I ran and stood in front of Paul.

Paul's arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me behind his body so he was blocking me from Sam.

"Please don't." I begged Sam from behind Paul.

His eyes came down to mine and they softened.

He stopped advancing and I sighed in relief, laying my head against Paul's back.

"What's going on?" I asked not even realizing what I was doing.

Paul turned so he was looking at me.

"Maybe we should talk." He said gently.

I looked over at Sam quickly and he nodded.

So I let Paul lead me outside.

What could he possibly have to talk to me about?
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS PLEASE! xD