Status: New Story

Endless Love

- 07 -

I sat wide eyed and staring at Jacob.

"So, you're hanging out with a girl who has a vampire for a boyfriend?" I asked him.

He nodded, taking another bite of his apple.

"Isn't that kind of against the rules? And dangerous?" I added.

"Yeah. The guys give me crap about it all the time. But I can't stay away from her." He told me.

"Your in love with her." I said.

He looked down and nodded.

"How does her boyfriend feel about you two hanging out together?" I asked him.

"Bloodsucker doesn't like it very much. " Jacob said.

"What happens if you and this guy fight? Are you really willing to start something between the guys and his family?" I asked.

Jacob didn't say anything.

I sat forward and grasped Jacob's hand.

"I'm not judging you Jake. Really. I'm just, you know, trying to understand." I told him.

He nodded.

"It's just so hard, when you want to be closer to someone, and you just cant." Jacob said.

I leaned forward and let go of his hand.

"Well, let me meet her." I told him with a grin.

I jumped off of the car and turned back to him.

He was laughing and I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"That you want to meet Bella. And that you think Paul is gonna let you cross the border line." Jake laughed.

"The border line?" I asked.

"Our land is split. While vampires are around, we don't cross into Forks. And they never come on to our lands under any circumstances." Jacob said.

"And why is that?" I asked him.

He looked at me like I grew another head.

"Are you nuts?! They're vampires. There's no way we would trust them on our lands." Jake said.

"Well obviously this vampire family is different. Otherwise a human wouldn't be in a relationship with one. What makes a human want to be with a vampire anyway?" I asked.

"She says they're different. They don't drink the blood of humans." Jake told me.

"Then how do they--," I trailed off, not understanding.

"They drink the blood of animals. They're 'different' as Bella likes to say." He seethed.

"Well that's a good thing. They don't hurt anyone. They're just dealing with the hand they were dealt. Would you be able to control your urge to faze into a wolf?" I asked.

He didn't say anything.

"It's not the same thing. Being a wolf is in my blood. Its not something I can control." Jake said.

"And you think being a vampire is something Bella's boyfriend can control? I may not know a lot about vampires, but I'm pretty sure they can't be born. Which means, it's in their blood as well. And it's who they are." I said.

He looked at me, a weird look on his face.

"I'm not saying be best friends with the guy. What I'm saying, is that they sound like good people. They don't hurt anyone. They respect you guys by staying off your lands. And if you want to have a good friendships with Bella, you might want to try and be more understanding." I suggested.

He looked at me for a minute and then smiled.

"I guess you have a point." He said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I do." I told him.

"So you see why you going over into Forks might be a problem for Paul." Jacob said.

"No. I still don't. I'd be with you. And we're going to visit your friend who just so happens to be a vampire. Its purely coincidental. Im not going there to hang out with him." I said.

"Okay. If you think it's so easy. I'll wait out here while you go and tell Paul where we're going." Jake said with a spy smile.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned on my heel, heading towards the house.

Jake's POV

I sat on the hood of Sam's truck, my arms crossed over my chest, and a huge smile on my face, just waiting.

I heard Eliza walking in the house, presumably towards Paul.

I heard Paul's heart start to beat a little faster which in turn made Eliza's heart beat faster.

I shook my head, trying to ignore the jealousy.

I wanted that.

So bladly.

And the girl I want is as stubborn as a mule.

"Paul I'm gonna hang out with Jake for a while." I heard Eliza say.

I could hear Paul shifting his weight.

"What are you guys gonna do?" He asked.

I grinned widely.

I could hear a hint of jealousy in his voice.

Thats classic.

Paul never gets jealous.

He just screws and moves on.

But Eliza's his imprint, and that's a completely different story.

Wolves are extremely territorial, especially over their mates.

"We're gonna go over to Forks and hang out with his friend Bella." She said nonchalantly.

"Three, two, one." I counted down.

"What?!" He yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't upload this chapter with the rest of the updates. Hope you enjoy :D