Status: New Story

Endless Love

- 08 -

I stood with my feet firmly planted on the ground and my arms crossed over my chest.

"There's no fucking way that you are going over the border line Eliza! There's fucking leeches over there!" He yelled.

I didn't cringe, I didn't back away from him, I just stood there staring at him, waiting for him to finish.

"You must have lost your goddamn mind!" Sam agreed.

I narrowed my eyes and sent him a withering look.

I didn't need him butting in.

"I am a grown woman. And I can make my own decisions. I wasn't asking for either of your permission. I was telling you what I was going to do." I said.

Paul's nostrils flared and he stepped forward, his quivering body coming closer to mine.

"Paul." Sam said in a warning voice, stepping closer as well.

I put my hand up.

"It's alright Sam." I said.

Paul kept coming closer and he put his shaking hands on my face.

"I won't risk you getting hurt, Eliza. I love you too much." Paul murmured, laying his forehead against mine.

"I'll be fine. Jake will be there. And you know he won't let anything happening to me." I said.

"No." Paul said.

I looked up at him and rested my hands on his face, rubbing my thumb across his cheek.

"Jake needs this, Paul. And I want to see what the fuss is about." I said softly.

"That's not enough to risk your life over. Its bad enough that Jake chases after a girl that chooses to be with a dead guy. But your not going to hang out with them. I don't trust anyone to take care of you better than me. And I, for one, will admit that I don't have the self control to go over the border and protect you myself." Paul said.

I laughed.

"I'm so glad that you finally admitted that you have no self control." Jared laughed.

"I didn't say I don't have any control asshole. I just know I won't able to keep it together if I cross the borderline." Paul said.

I smiled as Paul's arms wound around my waist.

I heard the door slam closed and Jake walked in, leaning against the wall.

"I'm not gonna let anything happen to her man." He said.

Paul stared at him.

"That's not the damn point." Paul exclaimed.

I rubbed my hand over his chest to calm his breathing and bit.

"Yeah dude, seriously. Me and Quil will back him up. She'll be safe as can be man." Embry said.

Paul narrowed his eyes to see everyone going against him.

I turned his face back to mine when he started to growl at everyone.

I turned his face back to mine and pulled his lips to mine.

Paul's arms automatically wound around me and he squeezed me tightly to his chest.

"You know I love you Paul. But your head is way too hard and you are so stubborn. I'm going to be safe with Jake, Embry, and Quil. And I'll even promise to check in with you." I said.

Paul looked down at me, his hold never loosening.

"You'll check in every ten minutes?" Paul asked.

I chuckled and kissed him again.

"How about I check in every hour we're away?" I asked.

He didn't like the idea, and I could tell, but I was looking up at him with puppy eyes and he was close to giving in.

I smiled sweetly up at him and ran my fingers through his short hair.

He closed his eyes and I could hear a moan deep in his throat.

He finally opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"Fine." He whispered.

I smiled softly widely and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist as I practically chocked him.

I pressed kisses all over his face and everyone was laughing and me.

"Thanks baby." I said, kissing him on the lips.

I finally climbed down and turned to the guys.

"You ready?" I asked excitedly.

They started laughing and walking towards the door.

I grinned and started walking too when I was whipped back into Paul's arms.

I gasped as his mouth came down on mine again and gave me the most mind blowing kiss.

When we pulled apart my eyes were wide and I wasn't too sure I wanted to leave anymore.

Paul grinned and smacked my butt, walking with me and the guys out to the car.

Same and Emily followed as well and I smiled at them both.

"You guys be careful and bowl if you need anything." Sam said in a firm voice.

They nodded.

He turned to me and hugged me.

"Please, no stupid stuff." He said.

I grinned and kissed his cheek.

"Scouts honor." I said with a laugh.

I turned back to Paul and he looked so worried.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face down towards mine.

"Everything will be fine. I'm in good hands." I insisted.

"Their not my hands. And that's why I'm worried." Paul said.

I kissed him softly, not wanting to get carried away or gross anyone out.

"The time will fly by." I told him.

"You promise to check in?" He asked.

"I promise." I vowed.

He nodded and reluctantly let me go.

"You fuckers better take good care of her. Or I'll rip your limb from limb." Paul promised.

I tried not to laugh as the guys promised and we started to drive away.

Paul was walking next to the car, having no problem keeping up, even as we started to speed up.

We had drove about a mile up the highway when Paul finally stopped.

I turned around to see him standing there, staring at me.

I blew him a kiss and watched him until we passed a bend and I couldn't see him anymore.

I sighed and turned back forward, suddenly aware of where we were.

And a smile spread across my face.

This is gonna be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy! Sorry about the wait!