That's What You Get When You Let Your Heart Win

Epilouge

Paramore is, in my opinion, one of the greatest American bands around. They deserved every word I wrote, and more, thus this epilouge.

We'll start with the youngest Paramore child. Jason Neil Farro was the youngest child of Zac and Kattie (yes, they married!) Farro. His 'cousins' weren't as close to him as they were with each other because of the age difference, but they were still a very tight family that always celebrated every holiday imaginable together. Jason made it through church regularly (requested by his mother), elementray, and middle school before finding his first girlfriend in his sophomore year of high school. Elsa (Ellie as he called her) and Jason were high school sweet hearts and finally broke it off after three months of trying a long distance relationship at two different colleges. Two years later, a devestating call was recieved by Jason. Elsa had been hit in a car accident and could only remember him and everything they were in their high school years. After all was well with Ellie, Jason realized he was still in love with her, and asked for her hand in marriage. The two married and had a few children who went on to become just as famous as their grand parents.

Next is Benjamin Elias Farro, the oldest of Kattie and Zac's children. He was closer to his counsins than his brother, but not by much. By the time Ben was 15, he'd had multiple girlfriends and some guys even confess they liked him. He wasn't a player, and he was taught to always respect girls, but they never really respected him. Until he met Alisha. They weren't really the best of friends through school, and they were almost completely opposite. She was a little bit of a loner, and he was the popluar rocker kid. He turned her world upside down, and the two eloped as soon as they graduated. Years later, they had a formal wedding, only after their first child was conceived. Everything they went through together made their relationship stronger.

Mommy and Daddy Farro (in this case) stayed together until they died, like they vowed. Not even their different views on Ben's eloping tore them apart.

Andrea Davis and Madden Farro's stories are intertwined. They knew each other since natural birth. Andrea, being Daddy's little girl and only child, Jeremy Davis was a little skeptical about the relationship at first. However, with convincing from Lianna, Jeremy's fears were put to rest. Andrea and Madden dated through high school and college, never breaking up for anything. Their reunion was a very romantic one, filled with love and passion, and a set of promise rings. For their tenth year anniversery of dating, Madden asked Andrea to marry him. The couple had two sets of twins before Andrea became sick with liver cancer. Thankfully, the doctors rid of the disease before anyone was scarificed, and Andrea never had to fear cancer again, only half as much as Madden had either way.

Madden Farro became a music producer, owning his own label and studio down the road from the Farro home.

Taylor Farro grew up too fast, for her own good. She matured faster than most people her age, and knew to save herself for someone special. She only met him after she graduated college. Tim (or as some called him Tool-man after Tim-The tool man-Taylor), was sweet, handsome, and overall, the nicest man (other than Daddy Josh) that Taylor had ever met. She fell in love the first few times they'd seen each other. After dating for a few months, she gave him every part of her, in turn capturing his heart and eventually his whole self.

Jeremy Farro, Taylor's twin, had nearly the same fate as his sister, only without the dragged-out chastity. His girl of choice, Tessa, was a lot like his mother, and he liked that in her. She took great care of his heart, life, mind....just all of him. He did the same for Tessa, and the two were never seen without each other, even with Jeremy being a famous rock star later in life.

Jeremy and Lianna Davis lived a long and happy life with their soul mate-siblings, Josh and Fallen Farro. Their child, Lianna grew up in front of their eyes and eventually found love in Madden Farro, bringing the two families together happily. The couple never had any other kids, but enjoyed their friends children all the same.

Nat and Hayley Williams lived with their little adopted daughters, Chiyo and Kika. Both grew up to become awesome little asian artists/musicians, earning the Williams name even more fame, although none of that meant anything to any of the four. Both girls had found loves on and off again until they both married two very american men.

Finally, Josh and Fallen lived happily ever after, just like that one girl, from that book with the shoe, and the pumpkin. You know....Cinderella? Yeah, her.