Status: Incomplete...

Save Me

14

Lacie cringed. She said too much. shit. she mentally cursed. Lacie nodded to the both of them, saying nothing. She didn't want to relive her past, again.

"What happened?" asked Landon. Lacie sighed, and once again, recapped her whole damn, shitty life.

****************************

"Wow," Jayden breathed. Him and Landon sat down in the empty seats to her left. Both of them were shocked at what she had gone through. She nodded.

Landon hugged her. And not the over the shoulder, affectionate, brotherly hug. It was full on face to face hug. He buried his face into her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"Don't," Lacie said, pulling away, "S'not your fault."

"I know. But I still feel bad. Don't worry though," he shot her a smile," we're here for you. We'll fight for you till the end. We promise, sis."

Her eyes watered, "thank you," her voice cracked. Landon chuckled a little, winked at her, and got up. Jayden followed.

"Sis, sorry to leave, but we have homework," he hugged her, like usual, over the shoulder, like a brother, "if you need us, we'll be in our room, just come get us."

"Thanks," Lacie looked up at him. He smiled down at her. Jayden hugged her then, smiled at her, then left too. Lacie was happy to be alone. She sighed when her balcony doors were closed.

She didn't know she had fallen asleep. The night was warm and nice. The stars were out. She noticed there was a blanket put over her. She didn't have a nightmare that time, she must not have been asleep for that long. She talked to herself.

"Mom," she spoke, "I miss you so much. I wish you were here. You'd like these people. They're real nice. I have two older brothers. I'm being adopted Mom," tears broke the barrier and fell down her cheeks.

"Mom, you've been gone for so long. I finally have friends, Mom. They like me for who I am. They sympathize with me, even if I don't want them to. I never wanted to tell anybody about me.

"I always thought I'd be alone. But thanks to Cam," her voice hitched in her throat, "Cam brought out the girl in me. And Jacob's back too, Mom. You remember him? He's the sweet old Jacob that I told you about in fourth grade.

"He's my best friend. And I got a girl friend too. Her name's Ebony. Pretty name, huh? She's real nice, I like her. Mom. I hope you like it where you are," Lacie drifted. Her eyes grew shut, she fell back to sleep.

Lacie was asleep. She didn't really do much these days. She couldn't. Rob wouldn't let her out of the house. There was a loud bang, and some muffled yelling. Her eyes flew open. Rob was mad.

There was a small little yelp from downstairs. It sounded like Maddy. Lacie was afraid. For herself. She didn't like Maddy. Maddy was always mean to her.

But then again, Lacie felt compelled to try to help anyways. No one deserved to get abused by their husbands, or fathers. Lacie crawled out of bed. Tracking silently downstairs. She didn't want Rob to hear her. She stepped on a squeaky step.

"Shit," she whispered.

"Lacie?" called out Maddy. Lacie knew her voice anywhere.

"Yes?" Lacie asked.

"Go back to bed. Please?" asked Maddy again. She walked from the kitchen. Her face swollen, eyes red, as if she'd been crying. Lacie nodded. There was nothing she could do.

She was just turning around to go back to bed when Rob emerged next. He was fuming.

"Where the hell do you think you're going, girl?" asked Rob. Lacie stiffened. Maddy has kept him from her. But Maddy wasn't in any shape to fight him now.

"I was just heading to bed," Lacie spoke over her shoulder to him. He screamed.

"The hell you are!" he screamed. He ran towards her.

"No!" panicked Maddy. Rob grabbed Lacie by the hair. Lacie yelped. He hit her repeatedly. Maddy's cries drowned out with each hit. Lacie grew tired. She passed out.

****************************

She woke up the next day, painful in some unmentionable places. She was laying on the floor. Stripped naked. She sobbed.

"No," she whispered. Slowly she crawled into a sitting position, pulling her knees to her chest. She looked around. Where were her clothes? She ran upstairs as quickly as she could. As fast as she could, she threw on more clothing. She didn't leave her room.

****************************

Hours later, Rob returned home from work. He got drunk before hand. By the sound of his slurred words, Lacie was surprised he got home without an accident.

But Lacie knew what was coming next. When Rob was drunk, you'd better watch out. He's got one hell of a short temper. Even when he's sober. Maddy wasn't home.

"Lacie!" roared Rob. Lacie didn't answer, couldn't answer, she was paralyzed by fear. Rob burst into her room, "why're you in clothing," he growled, she whimpered, "you damn girl," he raced toward her, ripping off her clothes, "You'll get what's coming to you!"


Lacie's eyes shot open. Her breathing rapid, her heart rate elevated. She was sweating. Lacie was still outside. She got up, walking back inside. She looked at her bedside smart clock. Three A.M. She sighed. She needed to go to them.

She walked into the twins room. Her hair a mess, her face a mixture of depression and purely terrified. One of the twins heard her enter.

"Lacie?" Landon asked sleepily from the outside of the bed.

"Yes," she answered in a small voice.

"What's the matter?" he asked. She clutched the bottom of her shirt.

"N-nightmare," she stuttered.

"Awe, come here sis," he called her over, shoving Jayden as close to the wall as possible. Lacie crawled over Landon, laying in between the twins, just like her first night. She sighed, content. Landon threw his arm over her. She drifted happily to sleep.

****************************

She woke many times during the night, keeping her distress to a minimum. She tried and failed to keep the guys asleep. One nightmare really shook her.

She was wondering around a forest, lost, scared, cold.

"Hello?" she called out. No answer, she tried again, "hello?"

"Yes?" a voice hissed at her. It scared her and she jumped because of it.

"Where am I?" she asked again.

"You're in a forest," it hissed the obvious.

She glared toward the direction of the voice, "I knew that," she stated, a little annoyed now, "What is this place? How did I get here? Why am I here?"

"Enough questions," it hissed, angrily. She immediately shut up. This voice scared her. It paused, then started to answer her questions, "you are in the forest of Abaddon. It's the forest of Hell. You're here because you are bringing down those around you. You got here because of me."

"You?" Shook Lacie's voice.

"Yes, I am Abaddon, or better know as Satan," hissed the voice.

"Why am I the one bringing down my friends?" Lacie asked.

"You don't talk to them. Quite frankly you don't care about them. They are nothing to you," it hissed again.

"Come out and show yourself," she demanded, "And tell me that again."

"Okay," it hissed. The sound of approaching feet came from her right. She turned to greet this creature. But it wasn't just one creature, it was many.

"Who are you," she demanded of him again. Someone emerged from the center. Her father.

"Like I said before," he raised a hand to his hip, "my name is Abaddon."

"Now why am I here?" she ground out through her teeth.

"You don't care about your friends. You're doing nothing to change who you are. It's a sin," he smirked at her. Lacie was pissed. She walked over to him.

"Now listen here-"

"Shut up," he demanded. His voice cleared up. It was deep, demonic, scary. She didn't say another word, he continued, "look around you."

Lacie complied, looking all around. The first person she saw was Cameron. He was standing still, lifeless. Like a zombie.

"Cameron?" Lacie choked out. He didn't move.

"They can't hear you," he whispered. She glared at him, but continued her search. Next were the twins. They looked the same as Cameron. It was Jacob, then Ravyn, Ebony and lastly... Her mother. Her eyes watered.

"No," whispered Lacie, "not my mother."

"Mhm," he chuckled, darkly.

"You fucking monster!" she screamed as loud as she could. This creature that looked so much like her father, leveled his dark eyes on her. The smile lines from his latest chuckle disappeared.

"What'd you call me?" growled Abaddon.

"You're a fucking monster," she ground back. Her father's face contorted in evil. It started to transform. His tongue stuck out like a snake. His pupils turned to slits. Like a cat. His face stretched long and horns sprouted from his head.

"You're going to wissssssssh you didn't sssssssay that," he hissed and drug out his 's'. Her breathing hitched, she fell to the ground. The devil like creature pounced landing on top of her-


Lacie shook her head, attempting, but failing, to shake the dream. She couldn't. And Landon was up and staring at her.

"What?" she asked breathless.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Another nightmare," she sighed.

"Was it that bad?" he asked. His eyes were sympathetic.

"Y-yeah," she nodded into the lighter darkness. She could see all of Landon's features. He looked worried. He sat up and held out his arms.

"C'mere," he waved her over, "let Brother Landon help."

Lacie crawled into his arms. He rocked her back and forth for a little while, before Lacie drifted back to sleep.

****************************

"Lacie," a voice whispered through the blackness behind her eyes. She was too tired to answer. The voice whispered again, "Lacie."

She cracked open an eye, "hmn?"

"Time to get up," whispered Landon, he smiled down at her. It took her a while to realize she was still in Landon's arms, with Jayden missing. She blushed, pulling away.

"Did you stay up all night?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, school ^^" hope you like it though :]