Feather

i d e a .

It all started with a tattoo.

It was probably the stupidest idea that I had had in my eighteen years of life, but it was also the first idea that was really mine. Everything that I had done in my life up to that point had been piggy backing off of someone else in some way or another. Most of it had come from what my parents had wanted for me. I didn't mind really. After all they were were all good ideas. But none of them had ever really been mine.

This was though.

It filled me with a kind of giddiness the more that I thought about it. I would sneak online and do image searches exploring google, tumblr, and any other site that I could find that had a picture of what this vague idea would look like. Finally I found the perfect one. I knew it would mean everything that I wanted it to. It would be simple, not too big, not too small. It would be able to hide it with most of my clothes. It was everything that I could want and more.

Now I simply had to get up the courage to get it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so this story is basically to compliment the You are Beautiful movement. I have a special playlist for it and everything. Though I have a feeling that I will cry while writing it at some point or another.