Status: comment/subscribe :) please?

At Second Sight

Friends with benefits

People say everything happens for a reason and it’s truth. I discovered that since I started dating Alicia from To Bring Him Back.
Weeks passed since that first night out in Florida, I remember I thought it was love at first sight or some shit like that, then I started knowing her better and I found out that indeed I was somehow inlove of her but not in a physical or lustful way.

That night in Florida we hit it off real quick, she was just like me; she liked the same music I did, we had similar hobbies, we both played guitar, we enjoyed sarcasm and had the darkest sense of humor, is like we were meant to be together. I thought she was “the one” like girls say until I tried to have my ways on her and realized it was not gonna happen.

Probably a week after our first date we were on her tour bus having some drinks, one thing let to another but she refused to let me have her. All the signs were there; from her flirting, the way she looked at me, the way her leg would brush against me “by mistake” , how she caressed my hand telling me I had long fingers (that right there was a hint for me to sink them into her, if you know what I mean) and the way she smelled, I swear I could smell her hormones and I could feel her blood boiling through her skin whenever I touched her.
I remember we started a party on her bus but soon her band mates went to bed leaving us both alone in the back lounge, the driver hit a bump and magically she appeared in my lap, I took advantage of the situation and we started making out. Minutes later clothes were scattered in the floor as I was already on top of her trying to make my great entrance but she stopped me. We still slept together tough, it was the first of many night were we would snuggle together and sleep, no sex involved.
I think that thanks to her I understood you can have a relationship with a girl you like without having sex. She made me feel like back in middle school to be honest, like when you had a merely platonic relationship with a girl you were crushing on.
Also thanks to that wonderful sort of friendship we’ve developed I finally got into the magical, unreachable and fantastic dark circle of the “un touchables” as I started to call them.
I had become a regular guest at their private parties and found out they’re all pretty cool, especially when they’re all drunk. Marie Ann is usually the one getting them drunk, Lzzy is the “chilled” type of drunk while Jac turns into a stripper while intoxicated and Alicia, well we become friends with benefits when she drinks. I cannot complain of the things I’ve seen since I’ve been there only of the fact that I get mortified every time Mister Alex Varkatzas decides to join their parties. He’s far from knowing who I am and shit but still I crap my pants whenever he’s near me and to be honest I think he’s been nailing Lzzy. Pretty fucked up if you ask me, especially since Lzzy must be Anna’s age and Alex haven’t divorced or anything or at least not that I know of.

For the sake of my mental health I let it all be and enjoy my time with Alicia.

There’s times when her band is the one opening the whole concert and sometimes is us, either way we make sure we’re always there for eachother and share a little kiss before any of us hit the stage. Is kinda nice actually. And when the last one to play comes down the stage, we leave together for the dressing rooms and spend the rest of the night together.
By this point you could tell we’re dating or something like that. I’m not quite sure if I should ask her to be my girlfriend but I would love to so that way we can proceed to “seal the deal”.

I look back to high school and realize that the kind of relationship I have with Alicia is the kind of relationship I always envied, reminds me of Anna and Jimmy in the good old days; always there for him and giving him little and clean displays of affection. Alicia is what I was looking forward to when I was just a teenager with sky high dreams and a horribly bleached hair.

But even the moon has it’s dark side. During this weeks I found out from his band mate, Ronnie, that she just got out of a bad relationship and she was still very hurt. She doesn’t seem to be THAT when we make out, if you ask me, but he also mentioned that she’s not into relationships for a while, or at least unless they try to write their new album because she’s the main lyricist.
So “friends with benefits” we shall be to the end of the days OR until one of us falls head over heels for the other and lets be honest, we all know she’s gonna be the one giving it all up for me.

“you need to hook me up with Jac!” Jimmy begged me as we walked towards our dressing room.

“hell no!” I shook my head “you’re not fucking this up for us Jimmy, not this time!”

“I won’t! I just need one date with her!” he continues to plead

“no, mister” I shook my head once again “you just need one date to screw a girl’s brain, two dates to fuck her and three dates to screw our career so just forget about it” a guy this tall must look extremely funny pleading, acting like a child.

“that’s absolutely un fair! You’re punishing me for something that happened at least five years a go! I was a fucking teenager!”

“exactly! You were a teenager back then but now you’re a grown man that’s fucking irrational!” I hated talking like this to my bestfriend but there was no other way for me to talk him out of this.

“I can’t believe it!” he crossed his arms, defeated “you just made it into the “Untouchables” and refuse to help up your brother!”

“don’t even start with that shit, James!” I knew this game of his too well, he was going to give me the guilt trip of my life, just like he always does when he wants something from me.

“bro’s before hoe’s man!” he threw his hands up in the air just as soon as we arrived to our dressing room

“alright!” I sighed defeated “I’ll try to sneak into Jac’s head, find out what she thinks of you and maybe” I made emphasis on that word “just MAYBE we can all go in a double date” I finish my promise, regretting it as soon as the last words escaped my mouth

“I love you, Brian!” he hugs me like a kid that just got away with breaking a vase and still keeping his desert after dinner and disappears into the dressing room.

“hi handsome!” I heard a raspy, cigarette-induced, type of female voice and try to hide my smile

“hi pretty girl, would you like an autograph?”

“I’d love to but I don’t have a pen” she faked a sad face and kept going with it “besides, I don’t want your autograph in a visible place so it might get us in trouble” she ended her statement in a sensual tone and approached me slowly

“how so?” I caressed her cheek with my calloused fingers, making a circle with my thumb on her blushing cheek bones.

“well…” she looked around and took a step forward towards me “I want your autograph in here” she said so lustfully I felt my insides go warmer, then she got her hand into her low cut purple shirt and made me think she was going to pull out a breast but she didn’t, she pulled out our album instead.

“you smart-ass!” I shook my head and pulled her closer for a hug as she started laughing at me. This is what I like the most about her, she just loves making me feel like an idiot.

“of course! I’m an importation object from a southern country, what else did you expect besides from a terribly amusing sense of humor?” she peeked my lips and rubbed on my nose with hers.
“so what’s up?”

“not much, I’m too lazy to get shower” I shrugged

“go ahead and take a shower, I’ll get you ready; I’ll do your make up and hair” how I thank God constantly ‘cause she’s a stylist.

I thought to myself that was just perfect so I took a quick shower and went straight to the un touchables’ dressing room and did my research. Turned out Jac actually thought Jimmy was funny and cool so she accepted to have a double date.

“I’d look like a midget next to him” she giggled, Jac has to have the most innocent smile I’ve ever seen.

“trust me, we all do” I smiled back to her.

“I bet” she looked down “so when and where?” she asked

“that, my fair lady, shall be me and my friend’s problem so we’ll let you know”

I was excited for the double date, both excited and anxious. I was still afraid Jimmy was going to destroy our future but yet I was excited for him having a date with Jac, especially since a few weeks a go I’d love to had dated her.
Don’t get me wrong, I like Alicia a lot but Jac has this mysterious way of proceeding that make every guy around want to know what she’s all about.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been a while with a little someone made me get inspired
any thoughts?