A Daydream Away

Lane Six.

"We're gonna go bowling before heading to the studio. I need a man date." Rian chuckled from the drivers seat.

"I'm a terrible bowler. Would you be ashamed if I used the Gutter Guards?" I joked.

"Absolutely not, because I use them." Jack stated.

I laughed and placed my hand over my mouth as Rian hit Jack on the thigh.

"Pussy." he laughed as Jack fake cried.

We pulled into the bowling alley. Paradise Laynes was the name. Damn, that's corny. I jumped out of the back seat and combed my fingers through my hair before pulling my shirt down, and adjusting my pants. I looked in the tinted mirror of Ri's SUV. I looked semi-decent. My red hair was getting longer and longer everyday, now almost to the midsection of my back. I smiled noticing Jack checking me out in my reflection.

"Like what you see, Barakat?" I teased as I sent a cheeky wink to him through the window.

"Fuck yes." He practically moaned. I nodded in shame and turned around, following Rian into the bowling alley.

We approached the front desk.

"A game for three, and three pairs of shoes." Rian ordered as he placed a hundred dollar bill on the counter.

"Ri. I can totally pay for myself. I'm an independet woman after all." I laughed as Jack ran his eyes over my chest.

"It's totally fine. It's my turn to pay for our man date anyway." he stated, before asking my shoe size.

The man working behind the counter politely handed me an ugly pair of brown and white size sevens, and a ticket which said lane six. I approached the lane and took my Chuck Taylors off, before settling down in a chair to put my bowling shoes. I pulled my socks up more before slipping the shoe over my toes. I tied the laces, and then did the other.

I stood up and looked to Jack and Rian, who were now talking to a female turned the opposite direction, and Alex.

I smiled and waved happily as I approached Jack. Alex turned around, and then Luna. I grinded my teeth.

Did they come together? No. They couldn't have. Luna wouldn't do that to me.

I looped my arms with Jack's.

"Hi guys." I smiled. It turned suddenly awkward, as Alex eyeballed me.

"Hey." Alex smiled shyly.

"LET'S BOWL OUR ASSES OFF!" Jack exclaimed, and charged to lane six.

The rest of us laughed, and followed shortly behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucks major donkey balls.

Sorry.

-Emily. <3