Status: activeee :)

The Beginning of the End

||Your Name|| Eveliina Ikonen

||Your Look|| As for clothing, you tend to be more in the category of gothic/punk. Even though you aren't a goth like most people would guess. You have natually blackish hair with deep brown highlights. Your complexion is natually pale, and you refuse to spend too much time in the sun or to get a tan, in fear your skin would actually gain color. Your eyes are an an enchanting hazel with a rim of gold around your pupils. You are 5'6" with a full, curvy body. You have a tattoo of jack and sally on your left shoulder and a heartagram around your bellybutton. Your ears are pierced 3 times on each side.

||Your History|| As you can tell by your name, you were born in Helsinki, also raised there. It turned out your parents owned a multi billion dollar fortune which would soon belong to you and your younger sister, Alyssa. They treated you well, never hurting you and rarely yelling at you. Often, you and your sister spent months at a time on your parent's yacht, being schooled with a private tutor and visiting many European countries.

Whenever the press wanted an interview with you, being as you were an heiress to a huge fortune, you gave it to your sister. Even though you grew up with all the fame, money, and glory you could ever want, you always felt that something was missing. That's why, on your 18th birthday, you moved to the US. To New York, New York. However, after a year, you got sick of it and joined the American Army, where you spent 4 years on the battlefields in Iraq. (Making you 24.)

||Your Life Now|| While you were in the army, you met only one person who would even be the tiniest bit nice to you. That person was Derek Nelson. The two of you became the greatest of friends and he offered to let you move in to his apartment in West Chester, PA. You took the offer quickly. Yesterday was your last day as a soldier, Derek's as well. I'll start off with you just getting off the plane in West Chester.

||The Beginning of the End||