Liquor and Love Lost

I will follow you into the dark

* Mikey's POV*

" I'm sure we'll be alright.." Gerard said to my mom. She was going on vacation for a week, and Gee and i would have the house to ourselves.
" I know.. and Gerard, NO PARTY'S! "
" Promise!" He said with a grin.
" I mean it Gerard.." She said and kissed me and Gee on the forehead , then she went out to the car , were our dad was waiting for her.
" Bye!" She and dad screamed. He started the car and they disappeared around the corner.

" FUCK YEAH!" Gerard screamed.
" Were so gonna have a big party tonight!"
" But Gee... you promised mom!" I said and pouted.
" Uh , whatever?! " Gerard replied and placed his arm around my neck. I shivered. He didn't know how good that felt.
" Chill bro! We can have a small party, okay? With just Frank, Ray and Bob."
" Okay... " That'll be fun, i thought. But i knew Gee had a crush on Frank, so i felt kinda jealous.
" What's wrong? " Gerard asked.
" What? nothing?! "
" Somethings up, i can see it in your eyes" Gerard stroked the hair away from my face. I was pretty close to let a moan escape my lips, but i held it in.
" You know you can tell me anything , right? " No Gerard. Not this.
" Sure.." i answer and pulled his arm away. I sat down on the couch.
" So tell me what's wrong then!" He sat down next to me. I laughed lightly.
" No way!"
" Okay! Whatever, don't tell me then.I'm gonna go call the guys. " He got mad at me. I didn't care. If he knew, he would hate me.

* One hour later *
* The doorbell rings *

I went to open, 'cause Gerard was in the bathroom , putting his clothes on. His body was naked now. His chest, his stomach..and his dick. Oh shit, no dirty thoughts no. I opened the door.
" HEY!! "Frank screamed and threw himself on me. I laughed.
" Hey Frankie! " After him came Bob and Ray. They all sat down in the couch.
" So .. where's Gee? " Bob asked.
" In the bathroom.. " Naked..

*18 minutes later *

Gerard and the guys had decided to play " Truth or dare " i didn't want to, but they forced me.

" Okay, I'll begin! ... Truth or dare, Frank " Gerard said and smirked.
" Uhh.. dare!"
" Okay.. hmm.. your gonna stand on the street , and yell " I'm gay and wanna suck your dick " "
" Uhh.... " Frank looked confused. I just laughed my ass off.
" You have too, Frank!" Gerard pushed him against the door. He did what he was told. We all laughed to damn hard when this guy walked past him. Now we all sat in the kitchen again.
" Yay , my turn!.. Mikey, truth or dare!"
" Uhm. Dare.." This should be amusing.
" Kiss Gerard. " Did he just say that?
" Uhh,, what?"
" Oh you heard me, do it! " Frank giggled. No way.. no fucking way.
" Just get it over with Mikey... " Gerard said and turned my way. So i kissed him. A soft kiss, his lips were a little bit wet. He tasted sweet. So sweet... I'm a sick fuck. A sick FUCK. I thought to myself, and when the kiss ended, tears were falling down my cheeks.
" What's wrong Mikey? Why are you crying? " I didn't answer. I ran to the toilet and locked the door. I felt miserable. I felt sick. The guys were yelling stuff outside. I didn't care.
" You better leave .. " I heard Gerard saying to the guys. i heard them walk out the door.
" It's only me here now, Mikes. Come out" I slowly unlocked the door. Gerard came in.
" Oh baby, are you okay? " He hugged me. No , I'm not.
" I'm fine.. "
" I know why you cried , Mikey. I know, 'cause i felt it too. " Oh my god.. felt what? What did he feel?
" Uh, what do you mean? " He kissed me.
" That. I felt desire. "
" No, Gerard." I pulled away.
" It's wrong! Plain wrong! "
" Whatever! I don't care! Let's fuck, now! " Woah, what?
" What? Gerard, no.." He grabbed my arm and threw me down on the floor. I looked into Gerard's eyes. And i saw something in them, like something was taking him over.
" What are you doing? Stop it Gerard"
" It's what you want, right? And i want it too. So let's do it. "
" No Gerard, it's wrong. Get off of me."
" Shut up! " He pulled my shirt off. I screamed but he didn't care.
" Oh you little bitch, I'll fuck you so hard. " I sobbed, and tried to think about something else then my brother pulling my pants off. Sure, i was in love with him. But it was wrong! And sick. And this is not sex, it's rape.
" No, please Gee.." Now i was undressed. He pulled his pants down. He slowly shoved his dick inside of me. He didn't have any lube, so i was in alot of pain. I screamed.
" Ahh fuck, Mikey!" Gerard moaned in pleasure and fucked me faster. Then he came. He accidentally banged my head into the side of the bathtub. everything went black before my eyes.

*Gerard's POV*

I came inside my brother. It felt good for about a couple of seconds, but then i got a lump in my throat. Mikey was bloody. I had smashed his head into the bathtub. Oh , fuck, what have i done? I shook his lifeless body. I checked his pulse. Oh shit, he didn't have a pulse. I ran out of the bathroom, but i realized that out phone didn't work. We had forgotten to pay the bills. I ran out into the street, to stop a passing car. I cried. I felt sick and wanted to kill myself. But i needed to get help. Then *BANG* a truck hit me. The pain disappeared. Finally, the pain that i have had in my chest for months disappeared....
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not THAT good, but please , comment anyways :D PLEASE :''D
xoxo